Kitsune The Savior

COMPLEX PSYCHO

It’s Monday. A normal day for Yesung to attend his work diligently. The work progress had him satisfied, nothing bad happen so far in all the work that he had handle the past months.

Once he enter his office after work field, he turn his heel around towards a small bar. Looking among the snack and drink, he fetch one of the mineral waters that possibly prepared by Donghae.

‘Since when he had the time to refill this stuff?’ thought Yesung as he gulping down the drink to kill off his thirst.

‘Klek’

“Oh Donghae ah. You can go back home for today. I had more works to do.” said Yesung once he saw the entering their office.

“It’s okay. I’ll just wait for you.”

“No. Just go home. You’ve been working longer than me. I’ll be okay by myself.”

Knowing he unable to protest any longer, he nod and begin to pack his thing to go home. He bid the older farewell before disappear into the corridor.

Yesung sigh while leaning towards his chair. Gulping more into the drink before begin to focus on the left over work.

.

It didn’t occur to him he had stay up all nighter at the office. ‘12 am huh?’ thought him as he look a his wristwatch. Leaving the thing as it is, he begin to make his way to the door. Thinking about how nice if he could take a warm bath once he reach his home.

He walk out of the elevator once he reach th ground floor. Smiling nicely to the old guard who always waiting for him before they close the light for the upper building.

“Working up late again, boss?” said one of the old man posing as a guard.

“Yes. Thanks for the wait. You can close the light now.”

The guard bow once before walk away to close the light. Leaving the premises, Yesung walks towards his car and begin to drive away into the road.

.
.
.

That night, Donghae had never went home early as Yesung ask him to do so. He’s been dragged by his old schoolmate to a small reunion among them.

It’s already midnight and they were already on the third bar. Leaving only 4 of them including Donghae himself. But for some reason, alongside in changing their location to have more time to hang out, Donghae saw Hyukjae walking around the busy street. Without the other consent, he dragged the young psychiatrist to join them for another drink.

“Tssk are you drunk or what?” said Hyukjae with annoyed face.

“I’m not. I can’t drink. None of us actually drunk. We just want to hang out more and I saw the lonely you so I drag you here.”

“I’m not lonely. I like it alone.”

“Anyway, what are you doing here?” said Donghae.

“Just went out drinking by myself. My friend had cancelled our plan when I was already here. How about you? Who’s this people?” said Hyukjae as he glance towards 3 other people who sitting in the same corner as them.

“Oh, we had class reunion. Let me introduce to you. This handsome guy here is Choi Siwon. You know, the Choi. And next to him is our lovely couple, Kim Jaejong and Jung Yunho.” said Donghae.

The other three only smile as they raise their glasses. Welcoming their newcomer warmly. Five of them had few conversation, accompanied by drinks and chips. Trying to catch up with life and stuff.

“Hey Donghae, I heard you work with the Kim’s son. Is it true” said Siwon who look interested with the secretary work.


“Yeah. Why? Didn’t you said that your father wanting to work with us for a long time already?”

“Yeah, he did. We’re waiting for the head of the Kim to reply to us. But I wasn’t talking about the father. I want to know more about Kim Yesung. I heard he’s quite a beauty.” said Siwon with predatory look, grinning as he remember the said Kim’s face.

“Tssk and here we are, thinking that the Choi’s son is straight.” said Yunho as he roll his eyes off.

“Was. Wouldn’t you think the same when you saw his face?” said Siwon in protest.

“Urgh. Then, why did you really want me to do? Bring him to you? No way.” said Donghae.

“Aish, stingy fish.” Siwon pouting from the rejection, sipping more on his drink as the others scoffed from his disgusting pout.

Hyukjae smiles to himself, watching how nice it was to be able to laugh with the others. His life was too bored for him. But that it was until Donghae keep barging into his life. Dragging him everywhere and splattering the words ‘Investigation’ as an excuse to have a jolly time with him. He knows that. And he appreciate the other who once in awhile blushing upon his tease about his so-called investigation.

But thanks to that, they were now closer than ever. Although the other were making up such a lies for them to go on a date, they never forget their sole reason to keep following Henry every chances they had.

‘Now I think about it. Henry never told me about the bullying anymore. And he seems a bit happy lately. Was his boyfriend buying him the expensive violin he’s been wanting too? But his brother already bought him one…’

“Hyukjae ssi?”

“Ah yes” Hyukjae turn to Jaejong who’s smiling towards him with question.

“Is there’s something bothering you? You’ve been quiet the whole time.” said Jaejong with worried face. He know his friend had dragged the innocent latter to their hang out. “I’m sorry for Donghae’s misbehavior. He shouldn’t drag you here. You must be bored with not knowing what to talk about.”

“Oh no. It’s okay. Besides, it’s fun watching you guys talking. I wish my friend are more open in talking like you guys.” Hyukjae smile sheepishly, reminded by his friend,Junsu’s awkward relationship with him.

“Aww you poor child. Let’s talk to each other. Leave this brats with their loud mouth.”

And thus the two had their conversation. Open up about their working field. Impressed by Jaejong who actually working in the same field as him but more depth into the psychology matters. Whining once in a while about their patient bad impression on them. Hyukjae couldn’t thanks Donghae enough for making him gaining new friends.

.
.
.

The tired puffy lids begin to slid open. Revealing quite red eyes from his lack of sleeps. Retiring to his bed at 3 am due to his own deeds of staying up more after he reached his home last night. He had forgotten his one last paper to be going through before the meeting this morning.

Yesung slid off from his comfy blanket. Groggily reaching for his towel to start his morning routine. But not before he notice a tons of mineral water near hi bed stand.

‘Tsk. I know he want me to stay dehydrated but this is too many of water bottles…’ cursed him for his worry-wart secretary.

.

After few minutes of getting ready, he went down knowing his loyal secretary already there waiting for him. But to his surprise, his mother too, was there.

“Eomma? When did you get here?” said Yesung while holding back from gritting his teeth to his smiling mother.

“I just wanna see you for awhile. Donghae, can you leave us for a moment?” said Yoojin, gently excusing the young secretary to give them a mother son space.

After Donghae had left, Yoojin pull the puzzled son to the dining table. Prepping out a few breakfast she cooked before leaving her house this morning.

“Eomma… I’m late now..”

“Shush it. Can I have my son for a minute? I miss you so much, Sungie baby. You become thinner.” said Yoojin with gentle voice, pulling the younger into he hug. Feeling the thin waist of his son through her hand.

Feeling guilty for trying to reject his mother, he return the hug, slowly patting the thin back of his mother.

“You getting thin too, eomma. Let’s eat. I think appa won’t mind I’m taking few minutes breakfast time.” Yesung smiles as he lead the old woman to sit next to him.

The breakfast went along well. With the mother trying to catch up with his son’s life while joking once in awhile.

It was that moment when Yesung was finishing his last dishes when his mother open .

“Sungie ah. I want to know about your therapy progress. I heard from your doctor that you no longer asking about your dream. Was it true?”

Yesung wa almost choked on his food before hesitantly reply to the awaiting mother.

“Oh that. I feel much better now. I’m sorry for burdening you guys with my stupid delusional. Maybe it was because I’ve been wanting a siblings for a long time now.” Yesung smile bitterly when he saw he mother satisfied reaction. But there’s something off with the look in her eyes. Shrugging it off, he continue his meals before finishing it up.

“I’m done now. Want me to send you home?” said Yesung as he fetch his necktie.

Yoojin approach Yesung to help him with the necktie. “No need. I came here with my driver. Now go. I think, I want to stay a bit longer in your house.” said Yoojin as she send him off to the door.

“Oh okay. If you need anything, I’ll send Donghae to the doorway. Goodbye eomma.” said Yesung as he went to his car where’s Donghae was waiting for him.

Yoojin smiles as she wave her hand towards the moving car. The gentle smiles soon falter away with her turning back towards the house. Fetching her phone from the hndbag and begin to dial a number.

‘Donghae hah.’ thought her before the call picked up from the other side.

“Hello. Yes, it’s me. Continue following that kids. And make sure that no one knows who you are. I don’t mind some beating”

The calls end with yoojin gritting her teeth in anger. Clenching hard on the phone as the thought of someone trying to ruin their plan bugging her.

‘I know that you still alive. You rat.’

.
.
.

S university

Ryeowook and Henry were having their normal class routine. It was lunch time for them at the moment. Happily walking out from the class while whining about their long learning lesson.

“Henry ah, I had to go out after this and won’t be home till tonight but I already cook something so you can just reheat it after this. You okay with being alone for awhile?” said Ryeowook as he munching on his bread.

“Of course. I’m not a little kid anymore. I bet you found a date already.” said Henry with a tease.

“Ehe stop it!” giggle Ryeowook while slapping harshly on the poor Henry’s forearm.

“Ow…”

With that, the two of them eat their foods with playful manners, joking about everything they could until they had to separate for the next class.

.

The class finally end once the clock strike 3pm. With no Ryeowook by his side, Henry walk towards the front gate with the thought of waiting Heechul to pick him.

He was too focused on his phone when he accidentally bump into a lanky looking boy. 

“Oh sorry.” said him apologetic. Upon looking up, he gasped as he was actually bump into the college heartthrob, Cho Kyuhyun. 

The taller rather looking lanky than his prince look. Wavy hazelnut hair with a pale face added to the accent. Such a hunk for the student there. And the most famous rumor about the taller was his kindness and polite attitude.

“It’s okay, Henry ssi.” said Kyuhyun with a gentle smiles as he walks away from the gaped shorter.

‘How did he know my name?’ thought Henry in confusion. Shrugging it off, he walks away toward the gate.

Not once in his life to suspect any of the students to drag him away without his consent. Sure, he had been cornered by bullies before but to be drag and then tied up was a big no for him.

“Yah! Let me go!” shout him.

Only then he realize. It was another set of cliche bullies who yet to stop themselves from disturbing him for day to days.

‘This is not from the same group of bullies who apologize to me!’ thought Henry in panic.

“Shut up!” shouts one of the boy who now on his phone. “Yeah, we got him. Where to?”

Hearing the suspicious phone call went off, Henry begin to squirm away but alas, one of the male student begin to muffles his scream with a rag and tied his limb from protesting any longer.

They begin to drag the smaller away into a their vehicles.

“Hyung, he’s struggling too much. Should I knock him out?” said one of a short guy among the tall group.

“She gave us chloroform. Should use it now.” another male came with a bottle of the said chemical, smearing the liquid onto a rag to be use on their victim.

‘She?’ thought Henry before the cursed rag muffling his released mouth and send him to a deep slumber.

“Let’s go.”

.
.
.

‘Drtt’

Sungmin who was having his vocal practice for his next solo comeback had to hold off the session after his phone went off.

“I had to take this call, you guys can rest for now.” ordered him to his crew. Being the veteran in the idol industry had people look up to him. Making him the top idol most respected of all time. (I always hate middle a/n but I wish this paragraph was real. JUSTICE FOR SUNGMIN!).

“Hello?”

“Hyung. They moving. We were right about them being the one who set all those prank on him.”

“Ah. Finally. An action. What did they do?”

“They kidnap Henry.”

“What!?” shouts Sungmin a little too loud. Bowing sheepishly to the chuckling crew who adoring their cute idol’s antic.

“What do you mean by kidnap,K ah? They are student!”

“I don’t know hyung. I’m tailing him now. Should I call R now?”

“Urgh.. you do that. I’ll be on my way. Send me location.”

“Okay. But hyung. Can I know why we keep watching over him? I mean, yeah R is friend with him but why would we go as far as saving his *ss?”

“Yah K! careful with your mouth! He’s…. he’s the …a.. Argh! I told you later. Be prepare. And call our friend. We might need their help. I’m off now.”

“Roger that.”

Once the call end, Sungmin hurried his steps toward the music director.

“Hyung, I’m sor sorry. I had family emergency that I need to do right now. Can we end this practice now?” said Sungmin.

“Oh of course. You’ve been doing well today so we can it now. Okay guys, you can dismiss earl. Our bunny had to go out now.” said the director, ruffling the younger hair adoringly.

Upon the dismissal, Sungmin went out after fetching his stuff. Walking towards his car while trying to get through someone’s phone but the call were picking up by an operator.

“Aish hyung.”

.

A hasty footstep make it’s way toward an office. People were to astonished to stop the idol from making his way to the highest floor. Upon seeing the name on the door, he knock gently on the ebony door.

“Yes?” the door opens up, revealing Donghae who took the guest on behalf of his employer.

“I want to see Yesung hyung.”

“Emm… excuse me? Did you had any appointment?” said Donghae, trying to act polite in front of the smiling bunny.

“Just said to him Lee Sungmin is here.”

“Okay. Wait here” said Donghae.

He walks towards Yesung who seems focusing on his last task.

“Hyung. There’s someone want to meet you. He said his name is Lee Sungmin.”

Yesung ears perk up, looking up towards Donghae, he ordered the younger to let Sungmin in.

“Hyung! I miss you!” Sungmin tackle the obviously smaller man into a big hug. Without Donghae’s acknowledge, Sungmin whisper something to the smaller.

“Hae, you can go home for today. I need to catch up with my friend.” said Yesung, faking a smile toward the frowning secretary.

“Who’s this?” said Donghae suspiciously.

“Ah rude! I’m an idol. People should know me!” said Sungmin in joking manner.

Yesung chuckling from his old friend antic, shaking his head while at it. “This is Lee Sungmin, the artist. He’s my friend when I was working as an idol in the same company as his. We want to catch up with old stuff a little bit. I’ll go back with him today.”

Although the secretary a bit hesitate to leave the older alone with the suspicious man, he nod anyway. 

“Take care hyung. Call me if this dude molesting you.” said Donghae in mockery, running away once the said bunny glares at him.

“Why did you have a rude boy as your assistant. It could be me.” said Sungmin with a pout.

“He was just joking. He’s actually so nice and kind towards me. Anyway, what were you saying just now? Is there something wrong with Henry?” said Yesung in panic.

Sungmin nervously turns around, facing the pale older who seems to catch his meaningful look.

“I’m so sorry hyung. But on my kid’s report, some bullies that I’ve been watching over had kidnap Henry. We need to go now.”

The older’s expression darkened hearing his baby brother being in danger. Clenching his fist with unfocused eye.

“Hyung, it’s okay. If we go now, we can save him faster. Let’s go.”

Without waiting for Yesung’s to respond, Sungmin drag the smaller out from his office. It took them 10 minute to reach to the younger car.

As they were already on the road, Yesung begin to worrying Sungmin out. The older become much more colder and silent after the news break out to him.

“Hyung. It’s okay. Maybe you should think about how you want to face him.”

The younger had the older attention. It didn’t occur to him about facing his younger brother this soon.

“You right… what shoudl I do. I don’t want him to know that I was wacthing over him. He will think of me as some kind of thug who went on his way to beat other for his safety!” said Yesung in one breath, panting from his panic attack.

Sungmin glances towards the older, he knew well how the older were self-conscious about his own appearance towards his sibling. He knows too well about the complex issues, loving the younger brother too much to the point he became the over protective brother he is now.

“Hyung, I had a mask behind my seat if you want. It was from my last theater musical in japan. I think it’s suit you well.” said Sungmin.

Yesung begin to rummage among the pocket seat. His hand stumble upon a foxy mask that he recognize as the kitsune.

“Oh, I saw your performance. It was really good. But... wouldn’t it be embarrassing to wear this. I look like a kid trying to act hero…”

“Oh shush it. At least they won’t recognize you. And there’s a baseball bat at the backseat. Who knows you need help in beating those kids later”

“Hey, I can kick a punch okay!” protest Yesung with a pout.

Sungmin silently cooing the older’s cute behaviour. It was one of his biggest pet peeves to adore the older’s from aside. Watching as the baby face hyung act amusingly cute to him. Not enough with that, he meet his friends through out fanboying over the older once Yesung’s career took off.

“What? With that ‘stick’?” said Sungmin, referring Yesung’s slim leg as the cursed word.

“Yah! I hate you!”

“Yeah yeah, I love you too.”

.
.
.

‘Splash’

“Augh! Yah!” 

A bucket of water manage to wake him up in the worst way. Choked by the massive water attack into his windpipe. Once his vision was clear enough, Henry saw few bullies who he recognize in front of him. He recognizes the surrounding was similar to an abandon factory.

“Welcome.” said one of the bullies with a smug look plastered all over his face.

“What the hell do you want from me?!” shouts Henry in anger.

‘Plak’

A swift hand movement across his cheeks had his lips cut open. Hissing from the pain as the others chuckles upon his misery.

“Shut up for once, will you? Now. We’ve been sent by someone to teach you a lesson. I can’t believe that even an outsider hates you.” said one of the man who seems to lead the group of rascals.

“Here’s the message she send to us. ‘Leave our Yesung alone.’ Man, I don’t know who’s this Yesung guy but you in big trouble if they had to pay us big money just to ‘take care’ of you.”

“Yesung? Yesung hyung?” said Henry with widen eyes. Not once to cross his mind that everything was related to his long lost brother.

“Hyung? Huh. You had one weird family then. Anyway. We should start now. She told us, she didn’t mind if there’s a dead body.”

“Wait. Who is she?”

“Aish, so many question. Boys, do it.”

With the cue, they begin to throw a few punch towards the tied up Henry. Not giving any mercy how the tied up one was disadvantage being the cowards they are.

And almost one kick begin to struck the weak smaller’s head, a scream of pain from the leg’s owner had them shocked.

“Yah! Who did it!?” shout the man.

Looking around, they saw a lanky tall man with a gun in his had. Bidding his sharp aim towards the group of bullies.

“Yah K! you don’t have to pull out the gun!” shouts another male who much shorter than the lanky one.

“It’s just a bb gun. At least there will be no dead body.” said the K man stoicly.

“urgh. Just don’t aim it towards Henry. We need to held this bastard off until he come here.” said the shorter male in irritation.

“Yah! Who are you guys!” shouts the leader of the bullies.

The shorter male ignoring the calls and keep walking forwards Henry who had the hard time to grasp his surrounding after a blows on his stomach.

“You kidnap our friend. Dare to ask who are we?” said the shorter male. 

It was hard for Henry to recognize the two men who show up all of sudden. Being that the two were wearing a mask to cover their faces, he seems a bti familiar with the shorter one.

“Wookie?” said Henry in panted breath.

“Hi Henry. I’m so sorry to leave you alone like this. You’ll be free in a minute” said the shorter who recognized as Ryeowook with his normal chirpy voice.

“Hah! In your dream!”shouts one of the bully, trying to sneak a punch towards the shorter male.

‘Bang’

Another shot from the bbgun had the man on his knees, crying from his hurt hands.

“Nice shot K!” shouts Ryeowook.

It didn’t seems believable to Henry how the smaller chef knew martial art. Seeing Ryeowook cunningly taken down few people without being touched.

‘Wow…’ thought Henry as he saw the sharp shooter again getting his aim right.

The fights seems torn down a bit. Letting Ryeowook and the lanky man to approach Henry without any hassles.

“Are you hurt anywhere?” asked Ryeowook, receiving a soft knock on his head from the lanky man.

“He’s bleeding from his face, how’s that not obvious enough for you?” said the man while helping to loosen up the bind on Henry’s body. His hand stopped moving when he felt something pointed against his head.

“Not so fast.”

It seems that the leader manage to hide during the fight, leaving him to fetch his gun and calling for an aid. By now, they were surrounded more by people.

“Wow. A real gun.” said the lanky man once he turn around and saw the gun point towards his face.

“you seems smart enough to recognizes a real one. Step away from him.” said the man.

Having no other way than backing up from Henry’s side, Ryeowook and the taller glances towards each other. Agreeing to follow the order for now.

“Not so though now, hah. And you, let’s just end this now.” said the man as he point the gun towards Henry.

“Argh!”

A scream from behind the group had them lost their focus on the three boys. Turning around,they were greeted by another group with beating.

Sungmin and Yesung show up with a group of people. Manage to divert the fights into their way while the two continue to free Henry.

“Hyung. You go to them. It’s been awhile for me to loose some muscles.” said Sungmin, shoving Yesung away from fight.

Yeusng walk away and move towards the three boys. Watching in relief as he saw from the back of Henry’s head as he thought the younger was just fine. Not until Henry turns around towards him, shocked by the masked man.

“Wookie. Who’s that?” said Henry in frightening, suspecting the masked Yesung as their enemy.

“I don’t know. But I think I recognize that mask as Sungmin hyung mask. Maybe his friend? Anyway, we should get you out from here. Kyuhyun, take him away.” said Ryeowook, slip out the lanky man’s name.

“Yah. You call my real name!” shouts Kyuhyun in annoyance.

“Ahhh opss…”

Form the other side, Yesung was confused by the other appearance. He had thought the man who standing in between a shorter guy and a lanky guys was his Henry but it was far from his imagination he had of Henry’s face.

‘Wait… wasn’t that Heejong?’ thought Yesung, gaped underneath his mask.
Soon all his thought went out of the window when he saw a guy trying to attack Henry’s from behind. With all his rationality, he went on to kick off the attacker’s knife and manage to give another knock on the man’s stomach.

“hyung!” shouts Sungmin in worried as he saw the older hunch forward after his impressive move.

“Ow… I hurt my soft bone…” whines Yesung softly as he rub his bruised leg.

“I told you to use the bat! Stubborn hyung.” said Sungmin with a chuckles.

Henry who was watching from the side chuckles to himself from the masked man weird antic.

“Who are you?” said Henry as he approach Yesung.

The older was taken aback, knowing the boy in front of him as Heejong was a bit doubted now. Realizing his lack of memories on the younger, he conclude to his own hypothesis.

“Minnie…” Yesung clench on the younger shirt. Whispering softly from being heard by Henry. “Is that really Henry?” 

“What do you mean hyung? It is your brother. You don’t recognizes him?” said Sungmin with a frown.

“Um… I don’t know. Maybe there’s something wrong with me. But if he was indeed Henry, I’m glad then.” said Yesung softly.

The two conversation goes unheard by Henry, confusing the younger more with their whispering.

Soon the loud fighting noises begin to tone down. And the fight cease with victory on Yesung’s side.

“Hyung! We’re done here. Is there anything else to do?” said one of Sungmin follower.

“Ah, you guys did a good job. I’m proud of you. Now tie this rascals and don’t let any of them let loose.” said Sungmin, instructing the group to do so.

“Wahh Sungmin hyung look really cool!” said Ryeowook, chirping happily as he praising the older again and again.

They were talking to each other with Kyuhyun and Ryeowook trying to get to know the face underneath the masked man but to no avail after Sungmin protectively hiding the man behind him.

A loud bang begin to resonates into the old factory. Shocking them with aloud footsteps.

“Henry ah!”

“Heechul hyung?” said Henry, surprised by his older brother sudden appearance.

The diva and his husband walk or rather run faster towards Henry. Hugging the world out of the weak Henry.

“Hyung… hurts…” whimpered Henry after the too tight hugs.

“Oh sorry. Are you okay? The lecturer who friend with me said that he saw some bullies forced you to somewhere and thank goodness you had your gps on. I almost die after hearing that. Did this guys bullying you?” said Heechul as he throw an accusing glares towards all the masked man. Hugging the younger towards him protectively.

“What?! no! We save him! Thanks to Kyuhyun who follow those bastard here, we manage to arrive in time.” said Ryeowok in protest.

“Kyuhyun? This guy? Oh Thank you so much for helping him!” said Hangeng as he shake the younger hands in appreciation. Feeling grateful for the younger’s help.

“No problem.” said Kyuhyun.

Sungmin felts a great shudders from behind his back. The older who had been hiding behind him clenching onto his hand tightly, shaking from the sudden sight.

“Minnie… That’s Heechul hyung? But I thought he was my partner in work…” whisper Yesung softly, too much in a surprise by the fact that he was close to his brothers all along.

“Shhh… it’s okay… I don’t know why you can’t recognizes them but aren’t you glad that they were just fine all this time?” reply Sungmin without turning round. Not wanting the others to take notices of Yesung presences at that time.

“But.. Heechul hyung must have recognize me from few days ago and think I was being a jerk for not knowing them… Sungmin… I’m scared…”

“Hyung?” Sungmin asked carefully once he felt another shudder from the older’s hand.

“I… I think.. I’m going to pass out..” said Yesung, feeling the bile threatening to spill but his conscious had went out first. Leaving Sungmin to catch his limping body.

“Hyung!? Aish! Yah you two! Follow me. The other can dismiss now!” shouts Sungmin in frantic, gaining the other attention.

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun quickly went over to help Sungmin. Being the Kyuhyun was the one who left with more energy than the two fighting martial arts, he carried the fainted masked man onto his back.

“What’s wrong with him? Is he okay?” asked Henry with worried, watching as Kyuhyun took away the masked man.

“Ah. He just didn’t feel well. I’m taking my leave for now. But Henry, please take care in the future, we heard that someone know about you being alive. Have a good night.” said Sungmin before leaving the Kims and Hangeng gasped from the information.

“Hyung… I think Sungmin ssi was right. Just now, those bullies keep talking about someone paid them to do this. And I think they did say it was a ‘she’” said Henry with a frown.

“She? Oh no… it couldn’t be that woman. Did she knows about us? I mean me having project with Yesung? Yesung didn’t even recognizes us. How could this be happening?” said Heechul, ruffling his hairs frustratingly.

“Calm down. For now, we need to fix your injury. You coming back to our house for tonight.” said Hangeng as he help Henry to walk with his injury.

Heechul was left to walk behind them with train wreck thought. Thinking about the woman who gave birth to him. The woman who had cut all his ties with his own family. The woman who once ‘kill’ his Henry. The woman who are now trying again.

‘Kim Yoojin!’

 

 

A/N: would you look at that long chapter XD hahaha. A bit confusing right? Why did ryeowook all of sudden know martial art XD kekeke. It's K.R.S team^~~^ there will be bit backstory about this three. And yeye finally realized there's something wrong with him~~~~ and the reason why i choose the old folks Japanese kitsune the fox was because,  wasn't yeye eyes reminds of that foxy ish? So y~~~ XD