Bonding Time

COMPLEX PSYCHO

 

 

 

Spoon and fork clinking onto the plate, accompany by the silent from the people surrounding the big marble table. Either the food are more interested or the topic about the short education by his baby brother, Yesung was being too awkward now that he realize he was finally having the dinner as one of the siblings.

Heechul was chuckling once in awhile, joined by a holding back giggles from Henry, founding the middle brother cutely awkward around them despite he was all fine few moment before the weird topic surface.

“You don’t have to butcher up the salmon if you don’t like it.” said Heechul with a teasing smiles.

Yesung look down to his plate and found the said mess. Blushing from his awkwardness, he shook his head furiously. “No. I like it.” he said as he’s scooping a little of the now thousands pieces of the salmon meat.

“Ah maybe we really should eat traditional cuisine,hyung.” said Henry as he joined by a nodding Hangeng.

“Well, I don’t know what Yesung really like and this bodyguard won’t tell me either.” Heechul glare at the said bodyguard who then only roll his eyes off.

“Duh I’m sorry. He hates my cooking too.” said Kibum as he shrug them off.

Yesung glance to Kibum and Heechul in turn, confused by the weird chemistry between those two.

“You guys seems close… and Kibum, I don’t hate your cooking. I just don’t like certain menus… you’re too forcing.”Yesung pout as he remembered how the bodyguard treat him few days ago.

“Sorry. Mr.Kim told me that you too thin and ask me to take care of your meal. He never told me your preference.” Kibum did feels a little guilty. He should have ask for the older’s favorite but instead he had follows his boss order.

“Well… he never care about my preference. It was all about him.” said Yesung timid and soft but the others can heard it too well.

Heechul glance once towards Yesung and then towards Kibum. He knew how the young bodyguard was new to the work.

“Kibum, as you promised, you shall leave him here for today. It was his off day tomorrow right?” said Heechul in stern voice.

“What?! that’s not in our agreement! Mr.Kim will know if he didn’t come home tonight.”

“Oh come on. Just one night. I’m sure you can create some stupid excuse for that old hags. Besides, you should really never made a promise if you can’t really follows it.” said Heechul in annoyance.

Kibum only clicking his tongue, knowing well how the older works thing around him after their encounter.

Flashback

Kibum pov

I felt massive guilt eating me up after that night I stumble upon a crying Yesung. He sound so pitiful and undeniably… cute? I mean, everyone will be defeated by that pout and crying puffy face if they ever saw the way I saw it. The next morning after he was crying his heart out, it was way too visible on his face. Red and puffy from the excessive wiping using his hand.

So I do what human could do. Admit by defeat and let the man get what he want. Contacting the secretary quite brutal, I must say. A few tease from him, I finally manage to earn the Kim’s siblings number. It was against my rule set up by Mr.Kim to allow any interactions between this siblings. He too was clear about the bizarre plan of acting the siblings never exist before. I don’t get how rich people think but if my young master was this upset to the point of hitting me verbally, I would do anything to avoid it from it happen again. Beside, I would love to see some smiles on that … I’m swear I was straight few days ago….

Finally the numbers come. Let’s make this happen.

.

“Sit”

This man, I swear. He manage to surprise me twice now. First time where Mr.Kim show me his old photos that they manage to land on one. And the second time was right at this moment.

At least now my assumption of Mr.Kim calling him a ‘son’ are that old man were still sane. He was indeed a man. Androgenic much?

“Kim Heechul right?” I tried to be polite so wipe that smug looking off your trap face.

“why would I ask you to sit with me then? Just get into it already. What did you mean by letting Yesung to visit us for one day? I thought you had fully snatch his freedom.”

Ouch. The mocking were too much. Shrug him off. My pride still clinging on my last memory of young master beating me up like a puny I am. Angry Yesung are a big no.

“Well, don’t you want to meet him? I mean he still your little brother.”

“Not really.”

I swear this man. He keep smirking away with that attitude. He not even in one percent of his attitude that similar to Yesung. How do I know that small berserk man different than he acts towards me? Thanks to courtesy of Donghae.

“Heechul ssi. I’m trying to help your brother here.”

Here come the bomb. His quirk his eyebrows. Probably interested in what I was about to say next.

“He was in quite depression state now after Mr.Kim send away Donghae. It’s been day.” 

Then I saw the smirk again alongside with his moving around in his sit. Checking on my body?

“I see that. He really depressed. Quite bruised you got there.” he point at his own temple, mocking the bruised I got from the ER tragedy one.

“Now you understand why I want you to meet him? Next time, there might be a dead body if i let him that pent up. So how about a dinner at your house?”

I swear I can heard he said ‘That’s my brother’ as he look away for a second.

“Deal. Let him over for the day” ‘Day’? sounds suspicious but I nod nevertheless.

“Great. Now let’s all set thing up by messages. Who knows what’s more that two mad old hags can do after he mess up my brother’s brain.” said him in mockery as he walks away.

I smiles. Knowing blood are thicker than water.

Pov off

Present

“Now leave. Yesung, follow me.” said Heechul, shooing out the bodyguard out who then fortunately guided by his husband to lead the younger out from their massive house.

Yesung with lost expression follows the older quietly. Looking down, he realize he was still in his work attire. Clutching the hem of the blazer that he sling onto his hand, he look at the older who still leading him forth.

“Hyung..” timidly he calls the older.

The older only hummed at his call.

“I.. I didn’t bring any clothes…”

“Oh, you can borrow some of Henry’s. your size not that much different aside from you are only inches taller than him. Now that I think about it… you should go take a bath first. Then we talk.” Heechul turn his feet and begin drag him towards the opposite way.

Yesung smiles as he look down to their hand. The older’s big one gripping warmly onto his. Bring him back to their good old time.

.

He came out from the bathroom, looking more fresher than the time he step into the older’s porch looking all messy.

“Oh my. Henry really should stop building his muscles. You look too thin in his pyjama.” said Heechul as he ogling the younger up and down.

“But.. I eat more nowadays. Only my cheeks become chubby…” said Yesung as poking his own cheeks, unconscious of his own aegyo act.

Now that Heechul look closely, the younger indeed had his chubby cheeks again but the body are too cringing for him to watch.

“Well there’s must be something wrong if only your cheeks that get all the fat. I’ll let you checked later, now let’s go.” once again Heechul took the smaller’s hand and pull him away. No protest from the dragged one as he likes the new profound warmth.

Soon he stumbles upon a room. Awwi-ng for the decoration had caught his attention. It was Henry’s music room. Violin to piano line up neatly where it should be. A set of drum and saxophone manage to catch his eyes.

“Are all this things Henry’s?” he ask as he pointed everywhere like an excited kid.

Heechul chuckles as he ruffling the younger’s hair. It wasn’t his attention to show all this thing to the smaller but he need a place that far enough for him to have his talk.

“The drum were mine. And yes, all those thing are Henry. You know that Henry like music?”

“Em… not really… but someone told me that Henry love it so much… he never spoke about it with m-- well. It’s not like he can.”

“Who’s that someone?” said Heechul curiously.

Yesung cursed inward. He couldn’t tell the older that he planted Hyukjae as his spy. “Just people. Anyway, what did you want to talk about.”

“Oh. It’s about you. Your life. I know that I already said that Donghae told me everything. But I don’t think that was everything. Would you tell me what happen after I left?” said Heechul as he lead the younger to a couch and sit right next to him.

Yesung hesitate for awhile. He begin with how the parent pushed him straight away into idol world to cover up the missing of their first born son. It was bitter for him. He like music but not as much as wanting to be public figure. He had always been a timid person ever since he was a kid.

Becoming an idol had help him to crack the barrier of his introvert self thus luring him to love the singing career for a long time. But when he was getting to pour more into that life, it was snatched once again right before his eyes because of the news of Heechul being thrown away by the family.

Once again he was pushed to being the person he never wanted to be. Introvert behind the desk.

Heechul clench his fist tight when the stories enter the phase where Yesung literally been controlled like a doll he is now. The therapy, the parents who tried so hard to build him into the shape they always wanted too. Of course he had leave behind some crucial part just so the older won’t ever get into his secret.

By the end of the story, Yesung had already shaking so hard that he had to bit back some sniffling from stopping him to continue his story. Wiping away his tears as his other hand holding onto Heechul’s like a child. Begging for a support that the older more than willing to give him.

“It’s h-hard… I was s-s t-torn in between.. to hate them.. or… I don’t kn-know… I hate this… I want to just leave… I want t--to stop…” Yesung sniffling and sobbing, stuttering his way till the end.

Heechul never stop the younger once. He know Yesung need this. Courtesy of Donghae, Yesung never really cry much other than he was really broken down by the sudden things that happen in his life. Not once from him letting out all his burden.

“It’s okay. Don’t hold back. Hyung is here. Heebongi is here…” said Heechul in shaking voice. He knew he would go soft for the younger. Just like the way he used to when both of them still innocent little kid.

Yesung was touched. He never thought the older would remember the stupid name he had give to him. Smiling in his midst meltdown, he launch himself onto the older, throwing both of them to lay onto the couch with Yeusung sprawling on Heechul.

“Heebongie… Heebongie….” Yesung repeat it again and again as he breath into the older scent. Missing the nostalgic they had been left for too long.

“Yes, Sungie. I won’t leave you from now on. Your my baby brother. I miss you so much…” Heechul tightening the hands that curls around the younger thin waist. Ignoring the not so weighing mass on him as he keep chanting the soothing charms all over again.

“Don’t..leave me….” that was the last sentence he heard from Yeusng before a soft snore escape the smaller’s lip.

Heechul chuckles as he tried to turn the younger face upward so he can see the sleeping face. ‘Sleeping after throwing fit? It’s so you, Sungie’ he thought as he pulls the younger closer to him if it was humanly possible. Cherishing the warmth emitting from their body.

“You’ll gonna get sick if you sleep like this,Sungie” said him as he pat the younger. Earning only a cute groan from the sleepy head.

As on cue, Hangeng walks in with Henry right next to him. Smiling to his ears as he watch the position of his two hyungs.

“Having fun without me I see?” said Henry as he begin to poke the sleeping man’s chubby cheeks.

“Eunghh…”

“Yah! Don’t disturb him!” Heechul nags the younger in whisper.

Henry pout, jealousy erupted as he wanted to join the cuddles but he couch were too small.

Hangeng chuckles from watching the siblings silent argue. “Let me carry him to the bedroom. You guys can cuddles there all you want. I don’t mind sleeping alone tonight.” said him, as much as he want to join the cuddles, he knew he had to give it up for the lack of sibling bonding.

He went on with carrying the sleeping younger, earning a groan and a half awake Yesung.

“Shh. Go to sleep back. It’s okay. Hyung got you.” said Hangeng as he lulled the smaller back to sleep.

They walk till they reach a guest room. The bed are big enough for them. Once Hangeng had placed the sleeping one in the middle of the bed, he left a chaste kiss on Heechul’s lips. Bidding his goodnight as he fake a whining about being left alone for one night.

Heechul close the door after sending off his husband, secretly thanking the kind-hearted man for being understanding with their problems. He turn around only to found Henry had been sneakily clinging onto the sleeping Yesung.

“Tssk sneaky brat.” he said as he slid under the blanket, joining the two. “Sleep tight, my cute dongsengs.”

Henry know it wasn’t a tease, letting off the snarky comments that about to slid from his tongue. “Goodnight Chullie hyung, goodnight Sungie hyung.”

That night, no sign of night terror to come visit Yesung after awhile. It was all been cloud and rainbow under his eyes lid. Smiling into his sleep as he know he’s in good hand, literally. 

 

 

 

A/N:  heyya. Sleep deprived Terry here. I've been trying to get the mood back by searching for more yeye fict but it's hard when you already read all of it. And hey i bring back yechul ~~~ their siblings bonding time makes me feel weird as i really in the middle of flu a.k.a a heavy sore throat and lack of sleeping. Idk why i tell you guys this, i don't want to be nag later. But heyyyy... I'm so tired. But hey. This is more like a filler story, I'll get to my next plan later. Imma finish work faster now.... I wishthe clock are fast... I'm babbling wasn't i? Okay that's it for now.