CHAPTER 43

Nothing Without You

No one P.O.V

Bomi bought a ice americano and left the cafe. She walked with her simple outfits and wore white sneakers. The street is busy although it's a work day. She stopped by the end of the street as the light has turned red. She feels wanna walks alone and while the rest of th members on the way back home after comeback their new song. Looking at all the others faces on the street, trying to identify some of them has always been a habit of hers. She looks at all the different faces and expressions. She was scanning the area until she met the eyes of someone she has been praying not to see for a long time.

It was Baekhyun. The only one her ex-boyfriend is looking directly into her eyes from the other side of the street with he wore a red sweaters and white sneakers. Flabbergasted as she saw him, his stare turned into a glare soon enough. Everything is frozen as she could only see both eyes who she once loved to look into.

People around started walking bringing her back to reality as she walked as well while trying to avoid looking at him. Her heart was weak and hurts at the sametimes whenever she meet up at their workplace. As a idols, she can't avoided but she was trying hard to control her emotional and expressions. She sighed and turning to the left so she can walk pass by him.

Baekhyun on the other hand looked back to see her gone, he was just crossed the street but she's out of sight. He didn't notice that Bomi was walk pass by him. He wants to approached her and ask apologies what've he done saying to her. Baekhyun breathes deeply and he entered the cafe.

"Yes sir, what would you like to order?" A workers asked.

"Ice Americano." He answered.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

D-day of Engaged day

It was a bright afternoon, people were gathered near the beach dressed up in their classy outfits. Men were dressed in elegant suits while women in beautiful dresses. The stage was decorated with white roses and lilies with scenic background of beach, greenery and colorful flowers. The view was lovely even though it was engaged day but it looks like a real wedding day.

All Apink members gathered together in Eunji's waiting room and hugged each other.

"I can't believe today is the day," Bomi said.

"Ya, I'm just engaged not get married. Don't you dare to cry!" Eunji warned.

"I won't. I am so happy for you." Bomi smile widely.

"I saw Chanyeol oppa sister. She looks so gorgeous!" Namjoo compliment.

"How lucky he is. He has a pretty sister and future wife also looks beautiful today." Chorong spoke.

"You should get married, unnie. You and Woohyun oppa are getting older." Eunji chuckles.

"Ya Jung Eunji!" Chorong yelled.

All of sudden, Bomi's phone was ringing. It was her father.

"Oh, Appa!" Bomi answered the calling.

"Where are you, my pretty daughter?" Her father asked on the line.

"In Eunji's engagement ceremony. Why?" She asked back.

"Can you come straight home. It's about your mom." Her father sighed on the line.

"What's wrong with omma? Will she alright?" She asked with curiosity.

"Later you will know." Her father told before he hangs up on the phone.

"Mwoya...." Bomi grumbled.

"Is there have something wrong, Bbom-ah?" Chorong began asked.

"Molla. My dad asks me to come straight home now. It's about my mom but he didn't tell what is it." Bomi told.

"Better you should home now. Maybe it's urgent, who knows." Eunji said.

"But I want to stay any longer and I don't want to miss out Eunji's ceremony today." Bomi pouted.

"We'll record a video for you. Priority your family, Bbom-ah." Chorong replied.

Bomi breathes deeply and nods her head then she bid goodbye to Apink members and rushed to back home.

***

At the same time, Baekhyun was gathering together with his Exo members before the ceremony begins. Chanyeol and Eunji make a private ceremony, the guest just both of them families, Exo members and Apink members. 

"The stage looks so nice! It seems like you're getting married today. Don't tell me it is a wedding not an engaged day." Suho threatened.

Chanyeol chuckles, "How many times I've told you. Today is my engaged day, not a wedding day. We'll get married by January next year." He told.

"Tsk... Why next year and why not on this year?" Baekhyun asked.

"She's busy with promoting her comeback and filming a movie with Infinite's Sungyeol. So, we decide we'll get married next year." Chanyeol replied.

"Yeah. Same goes to us getting busy attending all events before the end of the year." Suho said.

"Luckily this year we can't come MAMA awards. I'm so sick to attend every year." Kai interrupted.

"Even we can't attend, but we need to work harder and preparing for other events," Suho told.

"When we can get a long break. I wanna vacay!" Sehun grumbled.

While they had talked to each other before the ceremony begins, Baekhyun got a phone call from his brother and he immediately answered it.

"Oh hyung! Why you called me." He asked.

"Ya, where are you? Omma asks you to come straight home right now. She said she has something to discuss with you. She kinda looks serious." His brother told on the line.

"I'm at Chanyeol's ceremony. Today is his engaged day. It is important?" He asked again.

"Molla. Better you come home now." His brother said on the line.

"Deh... I'll be an hour." Baekhyun said before he hangs up on the phone and sighed heavily.

"Chanyeol-ah! Sorry, I can't stay any longer. My brother called me that my mom asks me to come straight home now." Baekhyun told.

"It's alright. Go home now. Probably family's matter." Chanyeol replied.

"Take care, Baek." Chen patted his shoulder.

"Sorry! I'll see you guys at dorm later." Baekhyun bid goodbye to his Exo members.

***

The end of Chanyeol and Eunji engagement ceremony. The two groups gathered together and took a photo together without Bomi and Baekhyun on the photo.

"Awww... This photo looks so lovely." Chorong amazed on the photo.

"Eunji unnie looks so beautiful today even she wore a simple dress," Namjoo told.

"Yeah, she is," Chorong replied.

"Wait! I thought just Bomi unnie wasn't in this photo but Baekhyun-shi also. Where he is." Namjoo curiosity.

"You were right! No wonder I didn't see him." Chorong said.

"Sehun oppa!" Namjoo called out loud.

"Yes. What I can help you?" Sehun asked.

"I've noticed that Baekhyun-shi wasn't in this photo and I also didn't saw him during the ceremony begins," Namjoo told.

"Oh Baek hyung. He did come before the ceremony begins but he got a phone call from his brother that his mom asks him to come straight home. That's why he wasn't here." Sehun explained.

"Oh really? what a coincidence. Bomi unnie has come before the ceremony but she also got a phone call from her father to come straight home." Namjoo told.

"Ah, no wonder I didn't saw her today. I thought she was avoided to meet with Baek hyung." Sehun replied.

"If she stays any longer, I don't think so she would avoid meeting with Baekhyun-shi." Chorong interrupted.

"Who knows she feels uncomfortable to meet her ex-boyfriend again," Sehun told.

"I feel something fishy between Bomi and Baekhyun. They both come before the ceremony begins but suddenly the got phone call to come straight home. This is not called coincidences." Namjoo said while she thinking something in her mind.

"What are you talking about, Namjoo-ah. Then what? A destiny?" Sehun began guessing.

"Perhaps," Namjoo smirks.