Chapter Four

Deer In The Headlights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NEW CHARACTERS

Seunghee

The secretary

 

Hanbin

Patrol

 

 

Han

Patrol

 

Woojin

I've walked these hallways so many times. And everytime I always bust someone breaking the rules. I know I don't really scream "authority" and the only reason why people respect me is because of my position as vice-president of the student council, but I take my job very seriously. Zero tolerance. I make sure rules are being followed. 

But why? Why do I feel like I should let this one slide? 

Hanbin and Han both saw what happened and expect me to write a report on this kid... On Felix.  

Here in Shinhwa High, we take responsibilities very seriously, we have strict rules yes some even go overboard. But once you leave your high school uniform behind and you enter the big leagues one mistake can be brutal and end someone reputation. Which is why everytime someone breaks the rules we as members of student council have to write down a report about the offence and it must be signed by either me or Chanyeol the school President. 

They are different types of offence, some are minors while others are major and could lead one to expulsion. 

Like I said before, I have zero tolerance at letting things "slide" ever since I became Vice-president, but now I don't know. 

I watched Felix going to his sit and I could feel his heavy steps, and his hand tight on his lunchbox. He wasn't having a good first day. It reminded me of when the universe separated me and Chanyeol who was my protector. Those guys would just ... I don't want to think about it anymore.

I walked to the second floor where the Student council office was. As I enter, I see Seunghee our secretary stapling paper together.

"Oh! Hi Woojin" she said in a  joyful tone. 

"Hi" I walked closer to her desk to see that she was organizing today's meeting report. 

"Do you need help?" 

"Oh no! I am almost done. By the way before I forget" 

She opens her draw and hands me a report sheet. It was Felix's, I guess Han had the time to write one down. 

 

Han is a tyff one when it comes to report, he memorised all of them by heart so if he catches you goodluck.As I read the offence I couldn't bare myself to sign it. Seunghee must've seen it because she stopped and walked next to me.

"Wow! All this on the first day?"

"It wasn't his fault" I simply answered.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean..." I turned facing Seunghee. "Yes he broke a lot of rules, but I feel like... He didn't do it on purpose. He didn't mean any harm and Seunghee if only you saw when he went back to his class... I'm telling you, this report is not telling the truth" I tried to explain myself, but the words wouldn't come out right.

"I actually read his portfolio and he was a really good student back in Australia. Han didn't want to hear. You know how he is with rules. I just..." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter