Insanity play

Insanity play

 

Part one

 

"ok everybody welcome….sit please"

With producer's call all film crew in the conference hall pulled their seats back and settled. Just one of chairs left empty there with a name on it. His costar! Aras BulutIynemli! He looked at the long table and many famous people around it. He was excited and nervous. His hands were cold and he can’t breathe well! Being in this project was so important for him. However, his previous works caused he is successful star now but this one is biggest one. Playing role in the front of such valuable cast with professional artists for powerful scrip were royal honor for him. Can he do it or not? He doesn't sure!

"is everybody here?" director lifted his head and looked at the all faces around tableand realized one of main actors is missing! "call him and ask when he will be here?" he told to his assistant.

Assistant picked her phone and made a call. Chagatai gnashed (such a rude one! How he can get late and makes all these precious crew wait for him! While I was here even one hour earlier!)

He can't changehis bad feels toward his future costar! They met in some award ceremoniestwice or more and with one blink he found out how useless kidAras is! And maybe only thing that makes him unsure about accepting this project or rejecting it, was Aras between them! Ok he can't lie to himself. Aras was capable actor also pretty guy! But still seeing him in same place makes Chagatai mad!

"so…guys you all know everything about this project …" director starts talking:"however, I tried to mention at all issues about it,still if you have any question ask now and let me clear it"

No one did talk yet that suddenly door opened and someone breathless run in:" oh oh sorry! You know…traffic! "

All eyes turned to the door and young actor lifted his hands:" Am I late?"

Director smiled: "no! just in time!"

With director's positive reaction and cheerful faces of others , Chagatai felt jealousy! They were the same age and however Aras started acting before him but he just was lucky because he accepted better projects

 

Aras was walking along the hall to reach at his seat but in the same time he was touching and caressing everyone's hair or shoulder that he was passing by and saying hi to each one of them one by one. Crow looks so happy of seeing him and all answered him with big smile on lips!

Chagatai got mad more! Everybody loves him! Damn! He opened the folder that was in the front of him to pretend he is reading scrip till avoid of this absurd tableau!

Scraaap! Chair's steel legs scratched the marble floor so loud and a shadow covered his area

"oh hi Mr. Ulusoy!"

Chagatai brought his head up just a little and could see him. He had bended on the table and took his hand toward him for handshakes! "I am so happy to see you in this project "

He has sweet smile on his red lips and his green eyes…were so shiny. He looks different of the last time. Or maybe Chagatai had forgotten his face or his blond hair and weak stubble make him to look so…y!

"did you meet before guys?"director introduced them:"Aras? Chagatai?"

Chagatai nodded and took Aras's hand:"yes…hi!" his hand was cold but soft and Aras pushed this cool man's warm and delicate hand kindly.

"since everybody is here so I don't waste the time…you know scrip! We talked about wage before and…"

All heads had turned to the director now and everybody was listening him except that tactless guy that was busy with hanging his hoodie on chair! Chagatai pretends he pays attention to director but he can't take his eyes off that new guy. How he can be so disrespectful?

"if you all accept it we can start next week! It will be 40 episodes or less and as I count record can take 10 months"

Aras sat on his chair and scraaaaap again! Director was talking but he doesn't listen. Because he knows everything about this project and all ious project of this company so just for fun he opened his own folder to take a look at it but suddenly he felt heavy eyes on his face!

Chagatai tried his best to don't show his anger but he can't hold back his gasping! It seems how much he cares about this project that naughty boy doesn't care! And maybe all of these things were kind of temporary game for him! (oh God can I handle this big difference between us and play natural in the front of this simple actor?)

As Aras lifted his head saw two mad eyes had gazed at him so seriously! He frowned cutely and smiled kindly. This was his weapon to melting all stone hearts but looks like it doesn't work on this selfish guy! So he turned his head and tried to listen what director says then his costar's eyes dropped down after a cold glance.

Aras breathed in peace and glance at him sneaky. There wasn't any good word behind this man. he got in entertainment industry after getting 2010 best model award and earned with his face and body beauty! He has started too late and joined some simple projects after him. His acting skill wasn't so tender and it is obvious he can't do well in this project either!

 

"ok if anyone haven't any question let's go for contract."

"I don't know how to shot! " Aras raised his head and added:" I even didn’t touch any gun till now!"

Crew starts laughing suddenly and Aras himself giggled so loud! Chagatai can't believe it! What? This guy supposed to play a policeman role but he doesn’t know how to use weapons? The weird thing is he was laughing to this disability and others have fun of it? Chagatai looked at director immediately. He must be understanding now what big mistake he did when he chose Aras for this character! But director with big smile was reading papers! " you will learn!"

His careless answer made Chagatai crazy! Is he dump or what?

Aras turned to director and director added:" I will arrangeshooting range so you both can practice there"

Chagatai couldn't stand anymore and groaned so badly:" I don’t need any class!"

No one except Aras realized his taunt! Since he got in the conference hall he felt negative energy of this selfish young man but he doesn't know what is wrong with him.

"you know how to shoot right?" Aras asked kindly.

Chagatai leered at him but didn't answer. Instead he turned to director:" have we time for that?"

Director nodded:" we have many things to do before recording first episode…so yes its ok"

Aras happy of director's answer aimed his fingers like gun's barrel to Chagatai and shoot at him:" BangBang!"

Chagatai can't stand these monkeyshines anymore! Was it his mistake that takes his job so serious or their fault that look at this project so cheaply. He stood up suddenly and opened his mouth tosay"I give up" but one glance at othersmade him unsure. The cast was so great and this project can be the best.

"I must wash my hands" only way that he could find as solution, run out of this mess for a while and think better.

Director took a look at him and said:" quick! We must sign these things"

Chagatai breathed in deeply and felt Aras's eyes on his face. He didn't care and walked to the door. He knows he hasn't much time to change his decision. Even now he got late for reject this contract but ten months be in the same condition wasn't small issue to deny.

 

Aras followed his costar till the door and as door closed he dropped his head to think. Something was wrong about that man! Something was bothering him and maybe anyone didn't realize it but he can feel big danger from Chagatai. the danger of canceling project! becausehe was one of two main actors and if he rejects it, it will take their times to find new and suitable actor instead!

 

Chagatai got in the WC and washed his face. His jaw was painful because of gnashing and his heart beats so fast. He splashed cold water on his face again and again. It doesn't work! He looked at his moody face with bald head into the mirror! How pretty hair he had and just because of this en project he had to shave all! He trained material arts for hours and days. He had read scrip more than ten times and practiced his dialogues hundred times to get ready for his Sarp Character! It seems he did wrong that took this project so serious and accepted it! However, it was so huge and amazing work but now he prefers to go back to American and accepts Netflix project instead. Whatever there was Hollywood and getting in to the west world is harder and noteworthy of playing in this simple Turkish show! In fact, he didn't get too late! He can cancel this project and get bounce for his resume even gets endless reputation with leaving this country to join American cinema industry!

 

"don’t do it!"

A young man's voice echoed in the public WC. Chagatai looked at the mirror again and saw his blond costar in the doorway. He closed the water tab and stood freeze. How dare he got into his privacy?

Aras walked in and closed the door behind:" we just try to make it easy and warm because we know how serious and important thing we do"

Chagatai doesn't want to listen his bulls. He torn a toilet paper and went to the door but Aras blocked his path:" look! I know what you are thinking about but you can't ignore all these people's reasons just because you are selfish and…"

Chagatai frowned in shock. How rude this young man was!

Aras understood he insulted him a little so apologized shyly:" sorry! I didn't mean that!"

Now Chagatai was sure he doesn’t want to be in this project and play beside this impolite gaudy boy at all! "move! I want to go"

Aras stepped aside and Chagatai before drying his hands, rumpled the tissue and threw it to the bin at the corner.

Aras can't let this tough guy leave! So he said immediately before he opens the door: "please don't give up! It's too late for that!"

"it is not your business!" Chagatai grabbed the door's knob but Aras pushed his hand on the door and kept it close. He has to use another chance to stop him

"hey! Wait a minute! "

Chagatai with this rude boy's taunted voice tone looked at him in wonder. With a small smirk that really was beautiful, he was leering at him…

"don't tell me you can NOT!"

Chagatai's hand drooped of the door's knob. What was his mean?

Aras's made his smile bigger. That is! Thismethod maybe works and brings victory in the front of this stubborn guy! He keeps watching Chagatai's wild brown eyes and whispered:" it's hard to play with me isn't? you know you can't!"

"WHAT?!" Chagatai can't stand still when he heard such thing

"what are you talking about?!"

Aras took his hand back of the door and stood straight. He still has cheap glance into his eyes

"I can't find any reason expect this….you haven't ability to be in this project because of me so this is why you want to run! You scare!!!"

"wha?" Chagatai got mad, as much as he even couldn't find right sentences to say! Million vulgar words attacked to his head and his lips starts trembling for yelling all!

"WHO SAID?! WHO the you think you are?! You can't valuation me! Wait a minute! Who said I want to run?"

Aras tried to hold back his laugh. He won so no need to try more but it seems his costar just started!

Chagatai got closer to him and pushed his finger on Aras's chest:" I even don't see you as my rival so why I must be worry about you or playing in the front of you?!"

Aras raised his hands:" hey body! Take it easy! I just said!"

Chagatai brought his head closer as much as he lost into this pretty thing's green eyes!

"I understood you well!"

Aras got excited and stepped back:" that is it! You must keep this mood during filming ok?" he clapped his hands!

Chagatai leered at him and doubted for a second that maybe Aras is playing around with him!

"what?!"

Aras breathed in peace:" we are enemies in the story so you must hate me to get in your role better!"

Chagatai fisted his hands:" oh you think you are so clever? "

Aras laughed. It seems Mr.Ulusoy found out his purpose.

"I don’t think about that because I am sure I am clever!"then grabbed door's knob for him:" shall we go?"

Chagatai couldn't take his eyes off him. New unknown strong feels had replaced with his bad and mad feels to make him confuse. Like a man in the front of hundred curious eyes. It seems Aras wasn't easy guy! Even complicated and mystery one like an unreachable and exciting island that waits for discover and conquer!

 

"Thanks God you came! get closer…" director as saw them waved his hand:" you haven't any issue with contract? "

As they reached to their seats, Aras sat and opened his own contract's folder:" let me read it first"

But Chagatai doesn't want to waste the time even one minute!

With each second that passes he feels he loses in the front of this young actor! So he even didn't sit! Just he turned over the papers and signed his contract without reading it! Director looked at him in wonder and Chagatai dropped the pen.

"can I go now? I have many things to do!" he lied and director knew it but it doesn't matter since he signed the paper!

"of course" director nodded:" we call you"

Aras with dropped head pretended he is reading papers but in fact he was hiding his smile. Chagatai left the hall without say goodbye.

 

"thank you"

With director's murmuring, Aras lift his head and director added:" you saved us!"

Aras looked around and realized everybody is busy with talking and reading so got closer to director and asked politely

"sorry for my interference but why Mr.Ulusoy?we have great actors so…"

Director looked at this cute boy's colorful eyes and shook his head:" Just now he showed how much he is suitable for being this character! You don't think so?"

Aras confused:" yes but…still…he can make troubles"

"you can handle it!" director smiled again.

"me?!" Aras Shocked but director faced to others and asked:"any question?"

Aras sighed and signed his contract…