Suddenly Married (3)

#Taejeong Imagines

Ten Years Ago

"Sujeong right?"

Sujeong blushed as she bowed to her seniors, BTS, after their maknae recognized her.

"Yes. I'm from Loveyz," she hesitantly walked up to Jin, the oldest and handed their album to him.

"We'd appreciate it if you'd listen to it."

She turned away and beckoned Yein and Jiae inside who were waiting with small energizing coffee samples.

"This is Yein and Jiae, members of Lovelyz and they brought some samples of our favorite drinks that we drink before shows to get up pumped."

Yein handed one to Jungkook, "Don't worry about gaining weight of from it. It has 0 calories."

He smiled at her and she smiled back.

They all bowed and then rushed to their waiting rooms.

Taehyung sat in the corner as he slowly drank the coffee, "Sujeong huh?"

////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Welcome Sujeong of the lovely group that brings smiles to all of the men in Korea and the handsome man from the boy group that can't seem to stop surprising us, V from BTS!"

The cast applauded loudly as the two walked inside.

"Welcome to Fashion & Beauty Show Korea! What brings this unusual pair here today?"

Sujeong smiled, "I'm promoting my group and the new line we collaborated with, BYST Korea, to release a line of clothes that is truly lovely!"

Park Hu Min, the host laughed, "Wow that's a big deal for you! And you V?"

"I'm the resident fashionista after Jimin and we're promoting the Puma line we collaborated with and out very own BT21 line that's coming really soon."

Hu Min clapped, "My 12 year old daughter loves those plushies! I'm sure she'll be excited to hear about that."

"So our first question is did you have a play in the designs of these new line."

She turned to V, " We all know BT21 is a line created by BTS themselves but for Lovelyz this is new territory. Did you guys have a hand in the designs?"

Sujeong smiled, "Yes we did actually and I was so excited about it! Each of us have a certain look based off our personalities and have a special flower that matches us that is embroidered on a sleeve or the end of the skirt."

"We all got to decide and model our own looks ourselves and then have a collective set that represents Lovelyz as a group and it was so exciting and refreshing to do!"

The host chuckled, "I can imagine," she turned to the main camera, "We'll be back after the advertisements and V's explanation."

The videographer cut the camera and Hu Min immediately called for her makeup artists.

V glanced at Sujeong who was drinking a smoothie slowly and smiling. He quickly looked away and looked at his schedule.

He didn't need a relationship right now.

He couldn't afford it.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sujeong smiled as the confetti fell on her head. She was about to talk to Jiho when a tug on her pinky came from behind.

She turned around in confusion and frowned when she didn't see anyone. She turned and whispered to Yein who pulled her inside the circle of girls.

Meanwhile Taehyung went to Jungkook and told him what he did. Jungkook rolled his eyes and whispered to him.

After wards they walked off stage Taehyung drifted away and got the case of coffee drinks from his manager.

He smiled at him and walked to Lovelyz door.

He knocked quietly and Yein opened it smiling. She beckoned him in.

"Sujeong!"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Sujeong!"

She blinked as the camera flashed.

Her stylist waved at her.

Sujeong glanced at her handsome husband before jogging over. Her face begun to heat up as she thought about him as her husband.

"You forgot your wedding ring."

Sujeong gasped as she said it on, "I always forget this!"

Her stylist laughed, "You're right. Just last week you left it before you went on stage."

Sujeong nodded before a flash of images entered her mind. She held her forehead and the stylist immediately came closer, "Are you okay?"

Sujeong nodded and took a deep breath.

"Mrs. Kim! It's time to come on set."

She winced at the photographer's tone and took a deep breath. "Here I go."

He sat in the middle of the couch with his legs wide open. He tapped his thigh.

"Sit."

Her eyes widened slowly and he pulled her closer to him.

The sound of a camera flash reminded her that they were working.

Just working.

At a photoshoot.

"Sujeong turn your head to the side and then put one of your legs over his."

He grinned and grabbed her right knee and bent it for her and rested it on the couch next to his leg.

"Relax," he mouthed to her as he rubbed her arm.

She took a deep breath and turned her head to give a sultry look at the camera.

"Beautiful! Wonderful! Keep that energy you two."

She felt a memory rush past her brain about her first photoshoot with him and burst out laughing at the thought.

He stood up and put his face close to her neck, "What's so funny?"

"I remember our first photoshoot."

||||||||||||||||||||||||

The soft music played as they both swayed to the soft music. Taehyung looked into her eyes and took a deep breath.

"I'm going to tell you something really crazy."

"What is it?"

"Sujeong you don't understand how much I really really like- "

Splash!

She blinked in disbelief as he fell into the small pool of water near the trees they were taking pictures by.

He sat up and spit out a mouthful of water and a tiny fish.

She burst out laughing at the sight!

The stylists helped him out and they all decided to finish the next day.

||||||||||||||||||||||||

"That's what you remember from that day?"

She grinned, "I called you fishy for the longest time."

He smiled, "You call me the big fish now."

"You two don't forget to move around a bit!"

Mr. Kim frowned, "Re arrange the set change the background to the black cover and bring in the throne. Put some soft lighting in here too. Maybe fairy lights."

Taehyung sighed as he walked over to their stylists who were on standby, "He may be slightly dangerous but he's good at his job."