Chapter 1

My Prince

Mark hid behind a tree as a guard passed, and after he watched the man turn the corner he quickly sprinted towards the stables. Once inside, he ordered the stable boy to get his horse ready straightaway. The boy hurried off and Mark put his cloak on. He had to hurry before someone noticed he was gone and he was returned to his chambers. 

The boy brought the horse around the corner and Mark swiftly swung his leg over the horse's back and settled into a comfortable position. "Thank you," he said to the boy and and made his way out in a fast gallop. 

**************

His horse came to a stop as he pulled at the reins. Finally he was here. He had been waiting all week to see him, and he wasn't going to let his studies come in between that. He hopped off of his horse and tied him to a tree securely. "Good boy," he said as he gently the horses neck. 

Mark turned around and made his way to the house. The house was very small, but it was comfortable and it felt very safe unlike the palace. The house was also in the middle of nowhere, so no neighbors, no father, and most importantly, no interruptions. 

Mark glanced around for his lover, but couldn't seem to find him. His heart quickened and his chest felt heavy. Where was he? He normally greeted Mark when he came to visit. Mark knocked on the door, but no answer came. Mark quickly made his way to the back of the house and let out a sigh of relief. There he was, the love of his life. The most beautiful soul in the whole world, and it belonged to Mark. These days of the week were definitely the moments that Mark savored in his heart. Just being beside this boy made his heart swell in happiness.

He quietly crouched behind the boy, who was tending to his flowers, and wrapped his arms around the boy's small waist. The boy jumped at the contact, but quickly relaxed when knowing who it was. "You usually greet me," Mark said with a pout. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't pay attention to the time." Jinyoung said with a small smile. Mark tightened his hold on his lover and gently kissed him delicate cheek. "I missed you....so much," Mark said.

"I missed you, too." Jinyoung turned around and put a small kiss on the other boy's lips. "But at least you have company during the week. I have no one but myself." Mark playfully rolled his eyes as he had heard that sentence way too many times. "You know that I would rather be here by your side." He replied as he placed a gentle kiss on Jinyoung's nose. 

"I know," Jinyoung said as he softly giggled, showing his cute eye whiskers. Mark placed his hands on both of the others cheeks and slowly leaned in. "I have been wanting to do this for days," He said before closing the small gap. 

Whenever Mark kissed Jinyoung, he always felt like crying tears of joy. It felt amazing. Jinyoung's soft and plump lips moved perfectly with Mark's every time while Mark smiled into every single kiss. Their kisses were always filled with the love and longing they had for each other. It felt like electricity was souring thoughout Mark's body and he was addicted to the feeling. He was addicted to Jinyoung. 

Mark pulled Jinyoung closer to his body as the other settled into his lap. Mark still had one hand on his soft cheek, but the other had made its way to his waist. Jinyoung put his hands into the brunette's hair and was softly pulling at the soft strands. When their tongues made contact, Jinyoung had quietly moaned out of pleasure. The kiss lasted for a while until they heard a twig snap, and they had quickly pulled away.

"Let's go inside just incase," Mark said as he stood with Jinyoung's legs still around his waste. He carried Jinyoung into the small cottage as closed the door, but not before scanning his eyes around the area first.

**************

Mark woke as the sunlight made its way into the little room. He squeezed his eyes as they tried to adjust to the bright light. Once they did, he looked down at his lover, who rested his head on Mark's bare chest and was probably still asleep.

"Sweetheart..." Mark shook Jinyoung a little, but the other only stirred. Mark smiled and rested his hand in the others hair while gently running his hand through the silky black locks. 

"Baby, I have to go back." He whispered. 

"Please don't." Jinyoung finally replied as he wrapped his arms around Mark's waist as if trapping him. 

"I promise I'll come back in a week, just like I always do." Mark said as he brushed a piece of hair that had fallen in front of Jinyoung's eyes. 

"That's too far away. It's torture without you here." Jinyoung said as he looked Mark in the eyes, and Mark practically melted. 

"I know." He gently said as he caressed Jinyoung's cheek. He pulled the boy into a sweet kiss that lingered longer than he intended. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Jinyoung replied before kissing Mark one last time. "So much."

 

I hope you have liked this story so far! I'll post again soon! I'm also sorry about all the mistakes that I have failed to notice. Please bare with me! 

 

My chapters are going to be short, so I'm also sorry about that.