Taeyeon x jessica

Taeyeon's ship

"Area you gonna leave taeyeon all alone?"  

"NEVER AND EVER" 

Jessica pov 

suddenly I remembered those words, a word which contained a very deep meaning. conversation between fans and myself about someone I really admire and care about, but how the person is now, is it okay or not?. It's almost 5 years after I left the group, I always prayed for the members to be given health and success in a career, not forgetting,I also prayed for "her", the fans always said that me and her were twins. when I was daydreaming, all of a sudden I heard Soojung shouting calling for me "YAHH why are you daydreaming, I've ben called you five times already,are you okay sis?" said krystal.
 "yeah i'm okay, just a little sleepy". 

"Taengoo" a nickname that I gave to her, the name that always lingers in my head. ​​when i'm scrolling my instagram page,i found fans account upload taengoo's instastory, where in the video instastory, taengoo recommended the DVSN song, I was really surprised because I really liked the DVSN singer, not only that I also saw the answer that Taengoo gave the fans when she was asked what your favorite color was and she answered purple,even though I knew it was her favorite color but I was surprised because I was liking the purple now.

" This is really weird, like having inner contact between me and taengoo".

 

Taeyeon pov 

I feel very bored and also sleepy, all of my members have their own schedules, suddenly I remember "her" who is always sleepy and sleeping is her favorite hobby.

"Sica" it is her nickname or ice princess everyone calls her because she has a cold face even so she has a warm heart too. 

for some reason every time I remember her name I always felt sad and there was a sense of emptiness in my heart. I tried to entertain myself by listening to songs, when I searched for songs that fit my mood, all of a sudden I was interested in songs from DVSN singers entitled hallucinations. somehow this song reminds me of Sica. 

I don't know why but this song reminds me of Sica or maybe I'm just missing her right now. 
" , what's wrong with me ?", but if I'm missing Sica, I just hope she also misses me too, and I also pray for her success with her solo career in fashion or singing.

"I miss you Sica, and I hope we can meet even if only for a while".