Chapter II

The Rich Man's Daugther ( a taeny adoptation)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon leans closer to tiffany's face, while tiffany stood in her place frozen like ice.
Taeyeon's lips almost touch hers and that made tiffany comeback to her sense as she moved backwards and her back hit the door of the cubicle.

"Hey, relax. There is something in your hair i will just get it" taeyeon said hiding her smirk. "Oh it's just a piece of tissue paper, it was bugging me earlier, there, see?" taeyeon said while showing the piece of tissue paper to tiffany.

Both of them laugh at each other.
"I thought......" Tiffany said while giggling, "ahm nevermind" tiffany shrug the thought of taeyeon wanting to kiss her. "But, thank you"

"You're welcome, see you around Tiffany" taeyeon giving her the most beautiful smile.

"Yeah, ahmm see you around" tiffany said while awkwardly nodding her head.

Taeyeon leave the comfort room, leaving tiffany confused about what the heck just happened.

 

 

 

 

--------

 

"I would like to propose a toast for my son and his wife" tiffany's dad announce raising his glass of wine. "Come here, donghae and eunji"

Everyone applaud at the couple.

Tiffany is sitting beside nickhun and her mom

"If i didn't know better, i would think this was your wedding" tiffany's mom whispered to her while everyone is clapping for the newly weds. "You look more radiant than the bride"

Tiffany laughed. "Mom you're so mean" tiffany giggled at the silliness of her mom.

"Donghae, and Eunji our newest daughter" tiffany's dad is starting his speech "may your love for each other be like the light from the lamp--"

 

While her dad is giving a message to the newly wed, tiffany's eyes flicker like it has a mind of it's own. It spotted taeyeon looking at her and smiling.

Tiffany gulped and started to feel uncomfortable by their staring battle. She drink her wine and started too look away from taeyeon's sight because it's making her really uncomfortable. Her eyes went back to the newly weds and she smile at sight of her brother and eunji.

 

"May it glow brightest in your darkest hours..."

Tiffany then once again found herself staring at taeyeon unconsciously.

"May it never flicker or die in the winds of any trial.." tiffany's dad is still giving her speech.

Tiffany is tensing up already, her eyes is constantly moving it's way to where taeyeon is.

"Cheers!"

She came back to her senses when all the guests raised their glass of wine for the newly weds.
"Cheers!" Nickun said to tiffany.

Tiffany takes a sip from her glass of wine, she wants to smile at the sight of her brother but she found herself staring at taeyeon again, the latter then smiled at her.

 

 

Tiffany unconsciously smiled at taeyeon too. She wonders why, taeyeon looked away from her to check if the waiters are serving the guests properly. As much as she wants to stare at tiffany forever, she still have a work to do.

When tiffany realizes that taeyeon looked away from her, she grabs nickhun and they walked out of the table. "Come with me" tiffany said as she pulled nickhun, "where are we going?" Nickhun asked.

While taeyeon did not know that someone is watching them staring at each other. It's yuri, her all time bestfriend.

Yuri is out as a lebian, she cuts her hair short and dressed like a man. Yuri wanted to look like a man and she doesn't care on what others can say to her.

 

 

"Hey dude, by the way i have a reminder" Yuri said to taeyeon, while looking at tiffany and nickhun making their way out of the venue. "Don't even think about it, she's straighter than your hair" yuri giggled as she bestfriend.

 

Taeyeon just scratch the back of her head and smiled as she walks away from yuri.

While tiffany and Nickhun entered the ladies comfort room. "What's going on? Why did you bring me in here?" Nickhun asked being confused.

 

"Shhhh, i just wanted to know something. Okay?" Tiffany said and she suddenly kissed nickhun in the lips.

Nickun was taken aback, he is shock so he doesn't get the chance to kiss tiffany back because tiffany quickly retreated her lips from nickhun's.

Tiffany then, rolled her eyes, and giggled to herself.
"What did you found out?" Nickhun asked.

 

Tiffany laughed while looking at nickun, "i'm a girl" tiffany continue to laugh like an idiot. "Yeah, I'm a girl" tiffany is laughing at the thought of thinking that she is not straight.

"Ofcourse you're a girl, and I'm the man for you" nickhun said as he try to kiss the girl.

"They might be looking for us already" tiffany leaned away from nickhun avoiding the kiss. She already knew the answer to her question, she doesn't need a kiss from him again.

"Oh.. okay" nickhun smiled as tiffany made her way to the door pulling nickhun with her.

"Come on, it's my brother's wedding. Let's go." Tiffany said.

And they made their way out of the comfort room holding each others hand. While taeyeon saw them coming out from the comfort room holding each others hand. Taeyeon made a bitter smile, maybe yuri is right tiffany is straighter than my hair. Taeyeon thought. And that made her sigh deeply. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter