CHAPTER T W E L V E

Courting Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a Wednesday afternoon. Meaning, Chaeyoung's class will end early. And since Jungkook is already in the Registrar's office which is in the same building as Business Ad department, why not go and get Chaeyoung? They're going home together anyways.

He sigh and smile a little to himself as he walk past the unusual quiet hallways. Maybe because the class is still ongoing. He wanted to get Chaeyoung right away and go home early. Not that he's excited to see her.

But as he reached Chaeyoung's class, it seems like there is no class anymore. That explains why the hallway is too quiet. Chaeyoung might already leave so he get his phone to call her and ask her where she is when he hears someone crying.

It was coming from Chaeyoung's class. He peeks at the room and saw someone ducked in the table. As he open the door more, he saw the familiar cardigan he saw earlier.

He froze for some seconds before he ran towards Chaeyoung. His heart was beating frantically. 

"Hey, what happened?" he asked with a very worried tone as he massage Chaeyoung's back to comfort her.

Chaeyoung slowly take a peek of him with red puffy eyes.

She bit her lower lip to stop herself from crying and tried to give Jungkook a little smile but failed. A tear fall from her eyes followed by another and another as she cried again. She wiped it aggressively with the back of her hands.

She inhaled and exhaled to steady her breathing and to stop herself from crying.

Jungkook reached for her face and cupped it with his two hands as he sat beside her. "Hey, I'm here. Tell me what's wrong. What happened?" Jungkook give him an encouraging smile but Chaeyoung just can't stop crying. He wiped her tears with his thumbs. "It's okay. I'm here." Jungkook told her as he pulled her into a hug.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter