CHAPTER E L E V E N

Courting Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The truth is, Jungkook has no classes to attend to. He just wanted to leave the cafeteria cause he was feeling something odd to himself and he don't want it.

He's pissed. And Chaeyoung seems to have no idea about it. He hates this feeling building inside him and seeing Chaeyoung doesn't even care about it just add up to it.

Jungkook go straight to the comfort room. Good thing it's empty. 

He look at himself in the mirror. 

What am I feeling? I hate this!

He pull some of his hair frustratingly.

You're just having a bad day. Okay? It's nothing. Right! It's really nothing! He said in his mind convincing himself. After that he goes out. 

Jungkook look for a perfect place to rest. He seated under one of the trees near the gates. As he sat, he saw how Chaeyoung leave the University with a smile that makes him pissed again after just a while of calming himself.

He has no plan to attend his last class of the day anymore and decided to also leave the University.

--

Jungkook's forehead ceased when a cab stop in front of their house. But when he saw Chaeyoung goes out from it he smile eventually.

He felt like he wanted to go to his class again. Chaeyoung will just annoy the hell out of him if he ditch his class. Cause when Chaeyoung wasn't insisting that she is his future girlfriend she will told him that she is his bestfriend. It was really annoying-- at first-- but got use to it when the days passed. So he drove off. Make a turn to go back to the University.

--

He went back home with Chaeyoung still in their house but was about to go home.

"Hi Kookie!" she greeted full of energy as usual.

Jungkook pretend he didn't heard her. But knowing Chaeyoung, she will not stop unless she wanted to.

"Are you hungry now? I'll still have the food I made. You want me to reheat it for you?" she asks excitedly.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter