CHAPTER T H I R T E E N

Courting Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can you be my girlfriend?" the girl gasped as the guy kneel down in front of her holding a bouquet of red roses.

The girl with teary eyes nodded slowly and help the boy stand up. They hugged each other not minding the students already watching them.

"Thank you for sticking up with me. Thank you for loving me. And I'll make sure that you'll not regret accepting me." he whispered to the the girl he can now call his girlfriend.

"I love you," they said in unison that makes the two giggle before the boy give his girl a kiss on her temple.

"Aren't they cute? And lovely? And cute and lo---," Chaeyoung commented on the new couple dreamily.

"So much for putting on a show."

"Yah! That was romantic! How dare you!" she playfully scold him her hands on her waist. She then gave back her attention the couple while putting a little smile. "He just wanted to show the world how he love the girl."

"Scandalous."

"Killjoy!"

Jungkook walk faster leaving the crowd of students watching the new couple. They were walking through the cafeteria when the curious Chaeyoung pulled him there.

"Wow! Seems red roses are effective, you like red roses too?" she look at Jungkook beside her with a teasing smile.

"Don't even try."

"Red roses then."

Jungkook stop in his track and glared at her.

"Fine. No red roses." then put both her hands up for a surrender.

"But, what about chocolates?"

"No."

"Okay, I'm just kidding." Chaeyoung giggled at his reaction. He looks disgusted.

"I haven't seen Jieun noona these days, where is she?"

"I thought you two were close?" he asked sarcastically and arched a brow.

"When did I say that?"

"I know she's the one who told you about me. Am I right?"

Chaeyoung nodded. "But I forgot to get her number. Give it to me!"

"No. Don't annoy her."

Chaeyoung pouted as she seat on one of tables on the corners. She crossed her arms and rest her back on the chair while watching Jungkook order for them. Then she smiled.

"What about me?" she asked Jungkook. They were a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter