Chapter 2 "The Fireworks Festival."

Impossible Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                   Junes P.O.V:

After that awkward moment between us two, there was silence but it got cut off after an announcement was made by the captain. "Ladies and gentlemen, this is the captain speaking. Due to bad weather conditions, we won't be able to land in Tokyo but will land in Osaka instead. We are very sorry for this unpleasant situation."

I let out a big 'yesss' after the announcement was made and people looked at me weirdly, so mumbled out a low 'sorry'. But then I saw Krystals expression and it wasn't as happy as me. Instead, she was a bit troubled by this, so I reached out to pat her back to comfort her. She looked at me and smiled a bit, which I returned with a smile myself. After this I withdrew my hand from her and decided that I needed to rest my eyes a bit, so I closed them to take a quick nap 'till the plane landed.

Just as I opened my eyes, an announcement was made that the plane would shortly land in Osaka, so I started organizing my things. As I was doing this, I remembered the deal that I made with Krystal, so I lightly tapped her on her shoulder and she turned her head to look at me with a questioning face. "Uhm, you didn't forget about the deal we made, right?" I asked her a bit shyly. "No, I didn't." She said and sighed a bit with a tired expression on but I didn't mind it, since she still accepted our 'date' together.

                           ~Time Skip to the date~

"So why did you come to Japan? Any special reasons?" I asked her as I was holding on to my coffee. "I came here for work, but it doesn't matter anymore, since i'll be late for it anyway..." She mumbled the last part while she was looking down at her beverage but I still understood what she said. "We're in the same boat then, since I came here for work too." I said and scratched my neck.

She raised an eyebrow at that, with a surprised 'Oh?' Sound coming out of . "What do you work as?" She asked me for the first time with some interest and that made me happy. "I'm a Mangaka, meaning that I make mangas. It may not sound special but I really love my job, so it doesn't really matter to me." I said with confidence.

She looked really bewildered at that and suddenly gripped on my arms, with an excited expression. "I love mangas, really! My favourite one is 'When Life Brings Us Apart' and I just love the author!" She said excitedly, while I was just shocked at her unusual behaviour. Suddenly an idea came to me. Why don't I ? Since she is literally fangirling about MY manga and ME as an author.

"You know I actually like that manga as well and ironically enough, I know the author and man, is she a great person." I said, boasting about myself while I was trying not to laugh. "Really?! Could you maybe introduce me to her?" She said with so much hope that I just couldn't hold myself back anymore and laughed at her while I was covering my mouth. Her expression suddenly changed from excited to annoyed and she let go of my arms. "Yah, why are you laughing?" She asked and threw a light punch at my shoulder.

"Because I was just teasing you about it, i'm the author of that manga myself." I said after my laughing session was over. Her expression turned sour at that and she began to throw harmless punches at me, so I took a hold of her arms and we began to laugh together.

After it got si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter