Chapter 1 "Coffee helps people bond, right?"

Impossible Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                  Junes P.O.V:

"Ugh, why do people always have to take my seat and not their own?" I grumbled. Seriously, I hate to fly with this airline. These people here always sit down wherever they want to and never stick to their own seating. Suddenly a flight attendant came and tapped me on the shoulder, while I was still mumbling to myself. Great, I have been probably standing around too long without even realizing it.

"Miss, i'm really sorry for this, but our seats are all out in the economy section." The flight attendant said to me. "Wait, what? There has to be another seat for me, I booked a seat in this section too!" I said shocked at her statement. What do I do now? "I'm afraid that our airline probably made a mistake there but don't worry Miss, we will get you seated in the business section instead." She smiled kindly at me. Well that's relieving and a bit exciting too. I mean, I am a Mangaka but never have I been in the business section of a plane, so that's something new for me.

"That's fine by me." I said to the flight attendant and shrugged to play it cool, so she started to lead me to the business section and suddenly stopped at a seat. "Here, this is your seat Miss." She said and pointed to my seat. "Thank you." I said and took a seat beside this woman. "No problem. I wish you a comfortable flight and again, sorry for what happened." She said and looked down a bit. "Don't worry about it, it's fine." I said kindly. After that, the flight attendant smiled and left.

"Wow, what a day." I said to myself and started to organize my things. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the woman beside me look at me, so I slightly turned to her. I somehow recognized her face from somewhere but I just shrugged it off.

The womans coffee beside my wrist was shaking a bit, and she seemingly gave no mind to it at all. But since the plane was shaking a bit too much, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter