Chapter 3 "Krystals Secret."

Impossible Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                       Junes P.O.V:

"What do you mean you went away? Just like that?" I sighed and held on to my head. I could already feel a migraine coming up, since my bestfriend Taecyeon decided to lecture me, after I told him about what happened between me and Krystal.

                                         ~Flashback~

We could feel each others breaths and our faces got nearer but I knew that it was far too soon for this. "You're too close, get back." I leaned over and whispered into her ear. Her eyes widened and she gasped after the realization of the position we were in. She quickly retreated a few meters away from me and looked to the side in embarrassment. "I'm sorry." A small reply came from her, I could hear the nervousness in her voice. "It's alright, no need to apologize." I said with a smile on my face as I tried to approach her once more but she only stepped further away from me, which made me halt in my steps.

"Wait, there is something I need to tell you..." She said, suddenly looking towards me. "Go on." I said, not losing my politeness. "The reason why i'm covering myself up so much, is because..i'm a well-known person...a celebrity." She said and observed my reaction. After some silence, I let out a small laugh and kept my gaze directed towards her. "I already knew that." I said, which made her have a surprised look on her face.

"I mean I don't really know who exactly you are, since i'm not really that interested in celebrities and all but I knew that you were some kind of celebrity. It doesn't take a genius to know that." I pointed out the obvious and she still didn't utter a word but after some time she finally snapped out of it.

"Oh, so you knew..." She mumbled shyly and began playing with her hair. "Mhm, but I still don't know your full name though." I said and took a few steps towards her, with a small smile on my face. "I'm Krystal Jung Soojung, a Korean-American singer from the girlgroup f(×) and also an actress." She said, though not so much emotion was to be seen on her face. "Alright Krystal Jung Soojung, wanna be friends?" I asked and offered my hand, like the first time we met on the plane.

She looked at my hand quite confused but chuckled afterwards and shook it. "Friends." Came her answer while we were shacking hands. We both had smiles on our faces in that moment.

               ~Time Skip to the end of the festival~

Krystal was going to stay at a hotel, while I was going to stay with a friend who lives nearby, so I decided to accompany Krystal to the hotel she was gonna stay at. It was silent and chilly outside, since it was night time, so I decided to give my jacket (which I always have with me) to Krystal. She went a bit stiff after I put on her shoulders and looked to the side. A small 'thanks' came out of , which I replied to with a smile.

"You already have my number, right?" Asked Krystal randomly. "Yup, I have it." I said and showed her as what I had saved her on my phone. "Stone Faced Beauty? Yah! What type of name is that?" She scrunched her face up and pushed me a bit. "What? It's cute and it suits you." I said teasingly and stuck my tongue out. "Tch, what a child." She glared a bit but I could see a smile forming on her lips.

After some time I could see that we had arrived and saw that Krystal had stopped on her tracks. I stopped too and was about to ask why she suddenly halted but she already told me the reason, as if she could read my mind. "We should part ways here, it's a bit dangerous to go into the hotel with each other, since there could be cameras everywhere." She sighed slightly and looked up at me.

"I seriously had a great time with you and maybe we could do this again sometime but right now I really need to go to Tokyo and do this photoshoot." She said with a stressed out expression on her face. "I understand that, you have my number too so whenever you would like to someone, you can just hit me up." I said and the smile somehow never left my face.

As I was about to walk away, she leaned up to my face and gave me a light kiss on the cheek. I didn't have time to react to it either, since she was already gone. That left me to have a blank look on my face, which soon turned into a big grin and my hand automatically went up to my cheek, which she had kissed. What a weird girl.

                                       Krystals P.O.V:

I didn't know why I had kissed her but something deep down told me that it was the right thing to do. Will I ever see her again though? Would she even have any interest in me, if she would ever find out that I have a daughter and a...husband? No, that monster isn't my husband. I refuse to call him that! I need to calm down, otherwise my headache will rise up again and I don't need that right now.

Finally! I arrived at my hotelroom. It was a tiring but fun day. Oh! I forgot to give her, her jacket back. Well I guess it can't be helped.

I changed my clothes and went to bed, not forgetting to take Hyunjaes jacket with me, since it smelled so good...like her. I held tightly on to it and tried to sleep but to no avail. I just can't get her out of my mind. But my thoughts about her didn't last long, since my phone had to disturb me. I sat up and reached out to take my phone but then I saw the caller ID. It was him.

After some time of thinking, I decided to answer the phone. "Yeah?" I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter