Chapter 4

Winter Romance

“Krystal! Wait up!” Krystal immediately turned her back the saw Sulli and Suzy together, running towards her. “Hey, what’s wrong?” Suzy asked. “Nothing’s wrong. It’s just that somebody lied about being classmates in art class.” Krystal walked away. Suzy and Sulli immediately followed her. “Huh? We are. But you didn’t come.” Sulli said. “Yes, I did. Room 47? Uhm- hello? ” Krystal snapped. “47? OMG! You’re in the same class with Taemin!” Sulli and Suzy giggled. Krystal just glared. “Sorry. I thought It was 57.” Suzy said. “Look. Well make it up to you. Well buy you lunch.” Sulli pleaded, then Krystal smiled. “Guys, you really know me. Come on!”

“Is it always like this?” Krystal asked,  looking at the long line. “Only when Taemins on the line.” Suzy answered. Krystal still looked confused. “The girls wait for Taemin to enter the line then they would run like their on a marathon just to line with them.” Suzy continued, Sulli nodded her head in agreement. “Pathetic.” Krystal mumbled to herself.

Krystal was looking at Taemin. Studying him, she watched as he ordered his food. How the girls giggles as they were watching him, everything. Suddenly, she remembered how she totally forgot her bestfriends presence on arts class. To the fact tat she only remembered their lose of presence when she was in her Spanish class.

“Aren’t you going to take anything?” Sulli messed her thoughts. “Oh- I was about to..” Krystal defense herself. She put milk, an apple, 2 tacos and a bottled water. Both of friends stared at her. “Guys, I never changed” and with that, Krystal walked away and tried to find an empty table. Someone caught her eyes. Taemin. He’s with Kikwang and Chansung oppa plus a bunch of girls clinging on Taemin. Really? Why did I even bother? Krystal thought. “Ohhhw.. someone’s looking at Taemins table.” Sulli teased. “Do you wanna seat there and feed him?” Suzy was already beside her. “Yeah right! Where are we going to sit anyway?” Krystal asked.

………………………………………..

 “Do you eat here every lunch?” I asked as I was looking to the unfamiliar place. “Yeah~ Cool, right?” Suzy said. “uhm- not bad. But how did you manage to find this kind of place?” I asked, already taking a bite on my taco. “Well, we accidentally found this place when we were running because the one of the guards caught us going out. Of course, we don’t wanna be in detention so.. yeah.” Sulli explained.

“Looks like I’ve been gone for so long. I didn’t know you girls are bad girls.”

“Not really. You know we used to be so popular.” Sulli pouted. “I know. And I can notice some guys are into you. Really.” I looked at them with sincere eyes. “Thanks, Krys. But were not that popular anymore. It’s because of this evil, wicked .” Suzy is now mad.

“Girls, chill. We have the whole lunch. Tell me all about it.”

“Okay so here it goes. We were really popular with guys, and girls too. But swear! Were not a meanie or something, they just think we’re cute. And this came, her name’s Yunri. She’s a total , or should I say .” Suzy exploded.

“Yeah. And you know what? She was the one who made this -like club. They started flirting with guys, and not just an ordinary flirt. They make out anywhere. And you know we have this things-never-to-do-inside-the-campus list. And anyone who violates even just one rule will suffer major punishments, and major I mean a week or more suspension or even worse, expulsion.” Sulli explained.

 “Never-to-do list? How come I’ve never heard of that?” The new girl asked.

“Oh- Teacher Seo must be very this morning, she forgot to tell you.” Suzy said. “Smoking, Drinking alcoholic drinks, , drugs, in school, you know, things like that.” The new girl just chuckled.

“Is it funny? Cos swear, its not.” Sulli’s eyebrows forrowed.

“No-no-no, sorry. It’s just that, those things are too common. Who doesn’t do that?” Krystal said, in between her laughs. Her two friends stared at her in shock, their faces are like painted with the word ‘REALLY?!?’

“Oh~ This is not good”Krystal thought. Regretting the minute she said those words. “This place is really great. I wonder why this isn’t much known.” Krystal tried to change topics. “I mean the air is refreshing~ The grass are very green and comfortable~ The-” Krystal was cut off by Sulli’s words. “Are you hiding something from us?” Her two friends glared at her.

“No! No! Of course, I’m not. What would I hide?” Krystal laughed nervously, while her friends keep on looking at her, with suspicion. “Guys, don’t you think that the weather is getting colder and colder? I mean we live in Ottawa, and its almost October, or should I say next week will be October and October means Thanksgiving and Suzy and my birthday!” She tried to open up another topic, again.

“Oh- right!” Sulli said, rather sarcastically. “Do you want me to answer like that? Really Krystal? Really?” Sulli continued.

“It’s too obvious that your hiding something.” The other girl told her. “Spill it out!” Both of her friends yelled, more like a command. “Tsk! What are you talking about.” Krystal coolly told her friends.

“Now!” But her friends seem to know her well, too well.

“It’s nothing much, really.” Krystal tried to start. But her friends just keep on staring at her, or should I say glaring at her, like commanding her to continue. “Uhm- Well- you guys know that for the past not so long years, I transferred school and place, and well that place seemed to be uhm- a very liberated place, so- uhm. That’s why I think that those rules you just said aren’t much special.” Then she let out a nervous laugh.

“Tell us! You already did it don’t you?” Suzy asked impatiently.

“Well, uhm- I party a lot.” The girl replied.

“And…?”

“Well, I’m a human too, you know. It’s not that I’m capable of not making sin.”

“Aish! Stop being such a tease and tell us straight to the point!” One of her friends yelled, commanding her impatiently.

“Alright! I’ve done it okay? I tried smoking, drinking, clubbing and ! Happy now?” Krystal made her friends stared at her with shock. The girl who just confessed suddenly felt nervous and regret.

Then she heard her two friends clapped their hands and laughed in amusement. “Wow. I’m so jealous of you.” Sulli said.

Krystal’s eyes widened. “Jealous?” Sulli nodded. “I mean that’s what  most teenagers do. Enjoying their youthful life.” Suzy nodded in agreement.

“You can do it if you want to.” Krystal said. “We can’t. We don’t know how.” Sulli said.

“Why are the two of you looking at me like that?

“You will help us, right?” Suzy asked her friend. “And why would I do that?” Krystal continued to eat her lunch. “Because we’re friends.”

“And I’m not going to let my friends experience a sinful, youth life.” Krystal said. “I came here because I wanted to change, you know. I mean living a life like that doesn’t make you anything better. Instead, it’ll make you worse, a bad girl. And I don’t want you to experience that.” She continued.

“Come on, just for fun. Please? How do you do it?” Sulli begged with her puppy eyes. “I don’t wanna be a bad influence, you know.”

Suzy and Sulli keeps on begging Krystal for what they want to learn, especially Sulli. And after minutes of arguing, her two friends won. It’s not like Krystal really did lost, she was just annoyed so… she gave in.

 

 

******************************************************************************

I really dont know whats going on my head, everything just keeps on popping. I really hope you enjoy this chapter. Also, please post a comment for suggestions, etc.

napeunyeoja: Funny in a good way, or a bad way? Let's just see if playboy Taemin will change or not. :)

renelouws: Thank you! :)

yoong_soojung, yaymaki&bella78:  I already updated, I hope you like it!

MisSoBeast&HaeSica4ev3r: Intresting? U think so? hehe, thank you ;)

Rise12: Thank you so much! Hmmm, let me think about it, ok? :D

sweetie-choco: Thank you! I'll try my best to make it more intresting! ^_^