Chapter 1

Winter Romance

“Mom! Where is my pink luggage?” I shouted. Seriously, who moves houses in late September? In the middle of the semester. Well, the good thing is were moving to our old house which means it will not be so hard for me to adjust. Second, I can meet my childhood best friends again. And I can finally move into a school that would influence me to be a better person. I mean at least that what my mom said,  that I’m going to a prestigious school.

“Honey, here.” Mommy said, as she handed me my luggage.

“Thanks” I smiled weakly.

“Honey, why don’t you go out? You remember Suzy and Sulli, right?”

“Mom, I’m just tired. Okay?” I don’t know why. My mom just know mostly like everything about me.

“Who will do all of this?” I asked looking at the boxes and luggage scatter all over my room. To the fact that there are around 8 big boxes, 3 big luggage and 2 small ones.

“I can ask our housemaids to do that.” She recommended. I pouted. “Honey, it’ll be fine. Now go.”

 

 

“Hey!” Someone called me from my back. I immediately turned around.

“Sulli-ah! Suzy-ah!” I hugged them both. “Look at you now. You’re so.. Pretty!” Suzy said, looking at me from head to toe.

“I know right, Suzy-ah? Our Sojungie is so y while we are chubby” Sulli pouted. Oh I miss her.

“We?” Suzy asked, eyeing Sulli. “Yah! What do you mean by that?” Sulli hit Suzy’s arm. And we just chuckled.

“Hey! By the way! Do you want us to tour you here?”

“Aw, really? I’d love to!”

“What are we waiting for? Lets go!”

 

Hours had passed..

“Krystal, which is better? This one or this one?” Suzy asked as she showed me 2 dresses.  I scr“I think the maroon one is better”`

“Me think so too.” Suzy said and we just chuckled.

“Hey guys, do you mind if I’ll go to the next shop? I’m going to buy things for Kai.”

“Oh yeah, sure” The girls agreed. They know that Kai and Krystal are really close, and I mean like close close. They even buy each other underwear for Christmas.

……….

“Oh, this one’s good.” I mumbled at myself as I was holding a white plain V-neck. “Excuse me miss, but do you have this in yellow?” I asked one of the sales lady.  “Oh yes ma’am. I’ll get it for you.”

“Thank you. I’ll take two. And  please take it directly to the counter, I’ll pay it directly.”

“Yes ma’am. Now, kindly excuse me.” The lady excused herself and went somewhere. I was searching for some other shirts but then-

“Ow! That hurts” Somebody bump unto me. I was caressing my and made my head face that someone who bump unto me. He had red hair, handsome face and he was tall. He looked at me and smiled. Wait, did I liked the way he smiled? Well, you can’t blame me, he’s really handsome. He offered his hand and I amusingly accepted it.

“Sorry.” He said. Looking into my eyes sincerely. “Well, it’s okay.” I smiled and he smiled back at me.

“Oppa! Who is she?” Some girl who came out of nowhere came and locked arms with him. It must be her girlfriend but I think was mistaken. There were 2 more girls who surrounded around him. Is he a playboy?

“Oh, just some girl I bump in to” Well, he is a playboy. I shouldn’t didn’t waste my time thinking he was nice. And now he started cupping the girls faces, it actually disgusted me. Seriously? Why can’t someone just be contented?  Well, I’m a party girl, I know. But that doesn’t mean I’m not stick-to-one.

“Hey! What are you looking at?” One of the girls asked me. Burrowing her eyebrows. “Why? Am I not allowed to?” I asked her back. I’m not really the type who starts a fight but since she’s a stranger I don’t think there will be a problem.

“You dare talk back to me?” She shouted. I really hate girls like her, making drama in public. Really. No care of what other people might think. “Yes and why? Is there a problem with that?” I raised my tone. The red haired guy just chuckled. I glared at him and his face went straight. “Girls, are you hungry? Let’s now go and eat somewhere.” He said, changing the topic. “Let’s go oppa. I don’t want to see a flirty jealous .” I just glared at her.

They finally got out of the store and I’m currently paying the V-necks. “If you’ll always buy here, you’ll get used to it.” The cashier spoke to me. “What do you mean by that?”

“The red haired guy, he always buy something here. Except his brining different girls each day.” The cashier said. “Really? I should’ve known.” I said. “By the way, Is this a couple tee for your boyfriend? Nice choice. I guess V-neck t-shirts and color yellow are now trending. Combining it together, you’re a genius.” The cashier complimented.

I chuckled. “Really? Well, this is actually for me and my brother. Thanks. And by the way, I think I know why the red haired guy likes it here.” The cashier was now looking at me, confused. “You have a nice service. So friendly and natural.” I smiled and waved goodbye. “Thank You! Have a good day!” The cashier waved back at me and smiled.

……..

“So, What did you buy?” Sulli asked me. “Some t-shirt for me and my brother.” I said as we were taking a stroll, inside the mall, carrying our paper bags. “Oh, I see. You and you little brother are really close, am I right?” Suzy asked. “Well, to the fact that my twin older sisters are already in their 3rd year in college, and is currently living in a dorm. I can say, I have no choice.” I answered.

“Ouch Krys.” Suzy said. “Just kidding. I was close him because I really wanted to have a brother and he came. I was thankful.” I smiled. “Ohw, That is so sweet. Your brother is so lucky to have you.” Sulli said. “Well he should be.”

“Did something happened Krys?” Sulli broke the silence. Krystal and her friends are currently eating in a Mexican restaurant inside the mall. And Krystal, who is eating her favorite food burrito, looks like she’s thinking about something so deep. “Wh-What?” She stuttered.

“Why are staring blankly while eating your favorite food and why are you stuttering.” Suzy asked, she sound so worried. “Oh- I was just thinking about something.” Krystal said. “What something? Did something happened that you didn’t share?” Sulli asked, eyeing at her. Her eyes with suspicion.  “No.” Krystal denied. “Don’t you ever dare lie to me, Krys.” Sulli said. “Us.” Suzy corrected.

“Well, okay, okay, fine! I’ll tell you.” Krystal finally gave up. Now, the two girls are looking at her. Their faces filled with excitement.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is it too short? Does it not fit the plot? Dorry. Since, this is still the introduction.. so.. Uhm, yep. Please share and support this fanfic guys.. Spread the love. And thank you so much for those people who are reading and subscribing this fanfiction.

 

 

P.S.

Comments and suggestions are loved.