Chapter 2

Undecided

He didn't know what to do. Yesung looked from the first car to the second, then back to the first one. His heart clenched. Was he supposed to chose? Because if that was the case, he could probably stand there forever, staring at the two cars. He moved his gaze to the first car again. Ryeowook was there. Ryeowook and Leeteuk and Siwon and Eunhyuk. And there was one seat available.


He turned his head. But Kyuhyun was in the second car. Kyuhyun and Heechul and Sungmin and Donghae. There was one open seat in that car as well. What was he-

 

"Yah! Just get in one of the cars so we can leave, would you?"
 

Yesung turned to see Heechul with his head out of the passenger-seat window. The older man didn't look very pleased, though that was understandable. Yesung had been standing in the same spot for minutes already, and everyone knew Heechul didn't like to wait for anybody. He would have to today though.
 

"Just a minute," Yesung answered quietly, not meeting the other's gaze.

Heechul stared at him for a second, huffed loudly, but pulled his head inside the car again and rolled the window up. Yesung almost felt relieved. Almost. He still had to chose a car.

He knew it was just a car-ride, nothing irreversible, most of the members would probably change cars on the way back later, but he still couldn't help the feeling of having to choose. He had to choose between the magnaes. Either Kyuhyun, or  Ryeowook. He couldn't do that. There was no way he could do that. Just by standing in front of the two vans now, Yesung felt as his heart was being torn in two. Not exactly a pleasant feeling, he thought to himself as he continued looking back and forth between the two cars.


Then something roared to life, and Yesung stood there dumbfounded and watched as the first car geared up and drove away. Only seconds later, the second car started up as well, startling the already startled singer, who just stood there completely still for a second. Then what would happen if the last car left him too hit him, and he ran towards the vehicle, barely managing to make it inside and close the door before the van jerked into movement.


After making sure the door was properly closed, he sank down into the only available seat. Twisting his body to find and get a hold of the seat-belt, Yesung jumped slightly when he turned back and found Heechul staring at him from the passenger-seat. He avoided meeting the older man's gaze and focused all his attention of fastening the seat-belt. No one said anything as he slowly pushed the belt into it's place, the click sounding loud in the silent car.


Staring down into his lap, Yesung sneaked a glance from underneath his lashes. Heechul was still glaring at him, no surprise there. Donghae looked asleep, headphones in his ears and iPod on. Sungmin appeared to be looking out the window and relaxing, but he knew the younger man didn't miss anything that happened. His gazy lingered on the magnae. Even with eyes red and puffy from not enough sleep, messy hair and no make-up, Kyuhyun looked stunning. Feeling his glance turning into a stare, Yesung quickly looked away, not wanting Heechul or Sungmin to notice where his eyes had been resting.


"Yah, what took you so long, eh?"


He didn't sound very happy. Yesung lifted his head and met Heechul's gaze for moment before he turned away and looked at the window instead.
 

"No reason, I just didn't know what car to chose," he answered, trying to keep his voice nonchalant. Inside he was practically trembling. What was he gonna do? It wasn't like he could just tell Heechul that because the two people he loved had been in different cars, he hadn't been able to decide where to sit. He needed a good explanation, something that made sense and their diva would believe. But he didn't have one.
 

"Why the hell did that take so long then? You could've just chosen one, it's not like it's brain-surgery or anything."
 

Yesung racked his brain for something he could say. Nothing.Damn.


"I was sleepy, couldn't think clearly," he lied. Heechul eyed him suspiciously. Yesung knew what we was thinking, and cursed silently. Couldn't he have thought of a better lie? He was always the first one up and awake in the mornings, how could he still have been sleepy? But if Heechul just-
 

"Then why didn't you just choose the car that was closest to you then? It's your fault that we're gonna be late."


Heechul was still glaring at him, and the complaining voice was starting to bother him. Like he didn't have enought to worry about without Heechul nagging at him. Yesung felt his anger rise.


"Fine, we are three minutes late and it's all my fault! Now go back to your stupid mirror or whatever, would you?"
 

Silence. Heechul looked at him wide-eyed, and Yesung could feel Sungmin staring at him from the back as well. Even Kyuhyun looked up from his game. He understood why. He didn't ever snap at people like that. Feeling heat rising to his face, Yesung looked at the floor as he mumbled an apology.
 

"I'm gonna sleep," he announced quietly, turning his back to the other members and staring at the building that flashed past outside the window. As a road-sigh passed, he closed his eyes and sighed inwardly. He didn't even know where they were heading. Guess he would find out soon enough.

 

 

------> ♥♥♥

 

 

When they were finally allowed to take a break, Yesung sank to the floor. He was seriously regretting his decision to go to the gym earlier that day, completely forgetting they had dance-practice all night.


Everything was completely silent, except the thundering pulse in his ears, and the gasping inhales and rough exhales of his breathing. He knew Ryeowook and Sungmin should be lying not far from him, but he couldn’t hear them. Only after his heart had slowed down and his breathing evened out a little did he managed to register the sounds of other people breathing on every side of him. He lay still for probably another minute before he forced his complaining muscles to get up.


Just as he was about to look around and see if there was anything he could do for the other members, Leeteuk tapped his shoulder and he turned around. Without saying anything, the leader shoved two water bottles into his hands, and Yesung blinked as the older male practically disappeared again. Looking down on the bottles, his brows furrowed. Why had Leeteuk given him two? He only needed one. Confused, he gazed around the room. Siwon had a water bottle, Heechul had a water bottle, Shindong had a water bottle, Sungmin had a water bottle, Eunhyuk was in the middle of giving, or rather throwing, one to Donghae, Ryeowook didn’t have one and Kyuhyun - …
 

His eyes returning to the water in his hands, Yesung could almost feel a light bulb switch on above his head. Ah. That explained things. He sighed silently. Of course all of it had been Leeteuk’s doing. Why hadn’t he realized that earlier?


Shifting his attention to the magnae in front of him, he almost groaned. He was gonna punch Leeteuk the next time he saw him. And they were alone. Though, he would probably have to avoid the leader’s face, considering how much of his career depended on it.
 

Sighing loudly this time, Yesung walked forward and tapped the magnae on the shoulder, already holding out one of the water bottles.

 

-

 

The music stopped. "Again!"
 

Someone groaned.
 

"Stop whining! From the start!"
 

Yesung obeyed without a sound. His arms were burning, as were his shoulders, back, neck and thighs. His legs felt like jelly, and he was impressed with himself when he managed to cross almost the whole room to get back to his original-position. That itself was a feat. Now all he needed to do was dance through the entire choreography. Again. He would have laughed out loud if he weren't too tired to do anything but breathe.


As he heard the music come on, he forced his body to move, but after a minute, his vision suddenly went black, and he stumbled. Feeling himself bumping into someone, he turned around to apologize.


"Sorry, I-"


"Yesung-hyung, are you okay?"


Eunhyuk's voice sounded worried, and Yesung looked up to meet the dancer’s, indeed, worried eyes.
 

“I’m fine,”he wheezed, trying to smile and failing miserably. “I’m just ... just a little tired.”


Eunhyuk didn’t look convinced, but he didn’t say anything as Yesung turned around and walked back to his place. Their choreographer had stopped the music the second he had stumbled, but seeing both of the members back in their positions, he pressed play again.
 

This time, they were only a few seconds into the routine when his vision completely disappeared. Immediately losing his sense of balance, Yesung could feel himself tipping forward and tried to push his arms out in front of him to soften the impact he knew was coming.


When nothing happened though, and he could feel something much softer than the hard wooden floor around his shoulders, he forced his eyes open to figure out what had happened. After a few blink, he could see Leeteuk standing above him, mouth moving frantically, but he couldn’t hear a single word. Belatedly realising that the older male must’ve caught him before he managed to hit the ground; Yesung tried to open his mouth to assure the leader he was okay but nothing happened. Confused, he tried again, but then the whole word started to spin around before everything went black.

 

 

------> ♥♥♥

 

 

The voice was very close. Feeling as his whole body was floating, Yesung tried to focus on finding out more about the voice. Like who it belonged to. It sounded very familiar, but his brain refused to cooperate. Slowly though, the sounds started to make sense and turn into words.
 

“No, he’s still asleep.” A short silence. “The doctor said it was because of exhaustion and dehydration, he should be fine.”


Another silence, though he now could hear something that sounded like pacing.
 

“Yes, of course I’ll tell you when he wakes up. But-“


A ‘huff’ sounded as the person talking apparently had been interrupted.  “Donghae-yah, calm down.”
 

Yesung blinked. Donghae? What was their fishy worrying about now?


“The doctor said it was very likely Yesung would sleep until morning. You focus on the practice, and I’ll let you know if anything happens, okay?”
 

Leeteuk, his brain finally supplied him. It was Leeteuk that was talking. But what was he talking about? Practice?

Something clicked into place, and he almost bolted upright as the memories came back. Ah, right. They had been practicing their new routine, and he’d been exhausted and he’d stumbled and then Leeteuk had caught him and then …


He frowned. What had happened after that? He couldn’t remember anything. Opening his eyes, Yesung squinted against the light for several seconds before his vision adjusted. Carefully moving his head to side, he could see the coffee-table and the TV, which meant he was lying on one of the couches in the living room. He moved his gaze to the left, then the right. Considering how they didn’t have a picture on the wall next to the TV in their dorm, this had to be the 12th floor. After deciding his body felt okay enough to move, Yesung slowly pushed himself up into a sitting position, groaning as his muscles protested against the action.
 

“Yesung! You’re awake.” Leeteuk was kneeling beside the couch in what seemed like half a second. “Are you okay? Do you hurt anywhere? Do you need anything? Water? Food? A blanket? Can I get you something? Maybe you have a headache? Do you want a-”
 

Despite still feeling disoriented and sore, Yesung chuckled, interrupting the older male.
 

“It’s okay, I’m fine. Don’t worry.” He smiled, inwardly laughing at Leeteuk’s umma-tendencies.


There was a second of silence, then the leader relaxed visibly, resting his forehead against the couch’s armrest and exhaling loudly. They stayed like that for a long time, neither saying anything and just enjoying the peace and quiet, before Yesung remembered what the leader had been talking about earlier, and asked him what had happened at the dance-practice.
 

“You fainted,” Leeteuk said quietly, and Yesung looked surprised at him. He’d fainted? Why? Before he got the chance to ask though, Leeteuk was already answering him.

“The doctor said it was because of exhaustion, and dehydration. You hadn’t drunk nearly enough water, and that combined with little sleep and too much exercise resulted in this.”


Yesung kept quiet. It did make sense, but he wasn’t really sure about how he felt about it. A little embarrassed? Ashamed? Worried? He couldn’t decide.


“How did you end up dehydrated though? I don’t know how much water you drank earlier today, but you did get a water bottle in the first break during practice.” Leeteuk looked at him, and Yesung just stared back at him for a second or two before he answered.


“I don’t know what your plan was, or is, but you really thought I wouldn’t realize it? That after the car-thing last week and all the strange questions, I would believe it was just a coincidence when Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and I were the only ones without water bottles after you’d handed them out today and gave me two?”
 

He sighed when Leeteuk didn’t look either ashamed or surprised.
 

“I gave one to Ryeowook and one to Kyuhyun, and ended up with none for myself,” Yesung finished. Then, almost as an after-thought, added: “so actually, it’s mainly your fault that I fainted.”


He knew Leeteuk knew he was kidding, but it was still kind of rewarding to see the older male look a little guilty, not meeting his eyes for a moment. Everything was quiet again, and Yesung waited, knowing what was gonna come next.
 

“I didn’t really believe you when you said you liked both of them,” Leeteuk admitted after a while. “I thought maybe you just didn’t know which of them you liked the most, so I decided I’d help you in figuring it out.”
 

Yesung barely managed to hold back a chuckle. “So, after you basically forced me to tell you I fell in love with two males, two members of our own group, the thing that bothered you the most was the fact that I said there were two?”
 

Leeteuk blinked, surprised. That thought hadn’t entered his mind at all, apparently.
 

“Not to mention, you really didn’t think about the fact that I have been in love with them for years, and have had plenty of time to both go through my feeling and … in a way, put them to the test? I’m pretty sure that if I had stronger feelings for one of them, I would have known by now,” he said, now quietly. Leeteuk stared at him, still looking surprised.
 

“You seem a lot more comfortable talking about this now than when you first told me,” he noted, and Yesung flashed a tiny smile.
 

“I’m too tired to freak out about it as I normally do,” he answered plainly. Then he swung his legs over the edge of the couch, carefully lowering them to the floor. Leeteuk stood up together with him, steadying him when his vision out for a second before it returned to normal. Yesung smiled his thanks.


“I’m just gonna get a glass of water,” he said, and Leeteuk nodded, not moving from where he was standing as Yesung walked around the table and towards the kitchen. When the younger singer was halfway to the kitchen, he sat down in the couch.


“Guess you really love both our magnaes just as much then,” Leeteuk called over his shoulder as he folded his legs under him and lay down. From the kitchen, there was the distinct sound of something banging against wood, followed by something hitting the floor and a silenced curse.


“Hyung, not so loud, would you?!” Yesung hissed seconds later.


Leeteuk lifted his head over the edge of the couch to see Yesung standing in the kitchen door-way, one hand clutching the back of his head and the other one holding a plastic-cup. In the back of his mind, Leeteuk was glad Yesung had chosen that instead of a regular glass, or else they would have had lots of broken glass to pick up and throw away right now.


“There’s no one but us here, don’t wo-“
 

The sound of a door closing distracted him. Everything was quiet for half a second before a high, very recognizable voice sounded from the hallway.
 

“Leeteuk-hyung? We’re back.”
 

Leeteuk watched as Yesung’s face paled, and he silently prayed that neither Ryeowook, Kyuhyun or Sungmin had heard the start of the conversation as the three singers entered the room

 

 

------> ♥♥♥

 

 

Yesung looked up as the last note faded into nothing, and his lips curled up in a small smile as the producer gave him a thumbs up. He was done. Lifting the headphones of his head, he hung them back where they were supposed to be and lightly ruffled his flattened hair. He walked slowly towards the door but stopped in front of it, and instead if opening it, stood there watching as the people outside left one by one. A few minutes went by.
 

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were waiting on the other side of the door, both of them already done with their parts. They were supposed to go back to the dorm now that he had finished his as well.


He didn't want to. He didn't want to get in a car together with them. He didn't want to sit for the 20 minutes it took to drive to the dorm with a pounding heart, a blush he tried to will away and just focusing on remembering how to breathe so he wouldn't hyperventilate. He didn't want to be able to feel the heat coming from Ryeowook's body as they sat next to each other in the back because Kyuhyun had called shotgun for the passenger seat, hear Kyuhyun's deep voice or Ryeowook's clear laughter as they talked and laughed with each other.
 

After the day he had fainted and the magnaes and Sungmin had come home while he and Leeteuk were talking, something had changed. It had started that very evening, when Sungmin walked into the living-room with a poorly suppressed grin, looking as if someone had just promised him a free year-long contract of cakes. The magnaes had also looked at him kind of weirdly, though Leeteuk had tried to convince him that was just something he imagined.


The next morning, Kyuhyun had looked up from his game when Yesung walked into the kitchen, staring at him until he’d grabbed his coffee and fled back to his room. Ryeowook had been unnaturally quiet in the car on the way to their schedules, and Yesung thought he’d seen him and Kyuhyun share a look after Kyuhyun had suddenly turned around and Yesung had been too surprised to manage to look away before their eyes met.


The second day, Kyuhyun had petted his head when he walked past him in the kitchen, Yesung sitting by the table. The action had caused him to choke on his coffee and get a huge coughing-fit, which had caused Leeteuk had come running from the living-room to help him.


Now it was two weeks since the “fainting-incident”, and Yesung could almost swear he felt Ryeowook and Kyuhyun looking at him whenever he wasn’t looking at them. Which was pretty often these days, after Kyuhyun had caught him staring at him in the car. He was also pretty sure not only Sungmin, but also Heechul knew about his feelings.


Heechul kept glaring at him, and Yesung had even seen him mouth "What the hell aew you waiting for?" just two days ago, while Sungmin did more discreet things like always making sure the three of them got to be in the same car, and nudging him if he forgot himself and stared at the magnaes for too long. Though admittedly very helpful, it made Yesung feel that much more awkward and embarrassed, and it expanded his list of people-he-was-trying-to-avoid from Ryeowook and Kyuhyun, to Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Heechul.


There was no point - and no way - to try to ignore Leeteuk, but the next morning, after breakfast and on the way to the cars, Yesung had held him back and made him promise they would never talk about it again. Which didn’t really help his inner-self from going completely crazy with nerves every time he spotted one of the magnaes, but he tried to convince himself it did.
 

-
 

Suddenly hearing the creaking of a door being opened, Yesung snapped back to reality, and stared confused into Ryeowook's gentle hazel eyes. When Kyuhyun appeared behind him, Yesung automatically took a step backward, then another one and another one as the magnaes followed him step by step.


When he managed to trip over his own feet, it was only Kyuhyun's quick reflexes that saved him from landing on his , but feeling himself pressed up against Kyuhyun's toned body with the magnae's hand around his waist made Yesung's face heat up as his heartbeat tripled and he jerked away. Backing up, he didn't get to take many steps before his back hit the wall, and his eyes widened.


Staring at the two magnaes who kept on advancing on him, he couldn't think about anything other than that he needed to get away, put some distance between them and him. He couldn't really handle them being so close normally, with the other members around, it was just unthinkable now that they were alone.


Only feeling plain wood under his hand, Yesung slid along the wall towards the left, but was stopped when he hit the other wall. His heart skipped a beat when he realized that now he was really trapped, but he pressed himself into the corner nonetheless. Ryeowook and Kyuhyun stopped in front of him, standing side by side so the only thing he could see was them. Yesung shivered. It felt like electricity was running up and down his skin by having the magnaes this close, and the only thing he could hear was the pulse thundering in his ears and his own unsteady breathing.


-
 

No one said anything for a minute or two, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun just watching as Yesung looked everywhere but them before his gaze settled on his shoes. They could hear his heart beating; hard, fast, his uneven breathing. Ryeowook was the first to act, not wanting to torture his hyung any longer.
 

"Yesung-hyung," he said softly, watching as Yesung almost jerked at the sound of his voice but then didn't do anything else. Kyuhyun was completely silent, his eyes not leaving Yesung at all, but Ryeowook could see that the youngest’ lips had started to curl into a smile.
 

"Yesung-hyung," he tried again. "Kyuhyunnie and I have noticed that you have been acting a little strange around us lately, and we just wondered if there were something you would like to tell us?"


There was no reaction, except for two small roses of red blossoming on Yesung's cheeks. There's silence for a few more seconds.


"You're sure there's not anything you want to tell us?" Ryeowook asked again, stressing the 'anything'.

"We would really love to hear it, no matter what it is," he finished, his voice gentle.


The last statement and hint had no apparent effect though, only making Yesung's cheeks a little redder and causing an almost unnoticeable hitch in his breathing.


Ryeowook turned and gazed up at Kyuhyun, who glanced towards him after a few seconds. They shared a look, and then Kyuhyun took two steps closer to the eldest singer, standing so close to him that their chests and thighs were almost touching. The sudden closeness made Yesung start, and he instinctively looked up to see what was happening. Kyuhyun placed his hands on the wall on either side of Yesung's head and leaned down.
 

"You like us, don't you? Both of us~" he whispered slowly, voice silky, and his small smile grew into a full-blown grin when Yesung instantly blushed bright red.


"I-I-I-I-I'm not ... I-I-I mean ... I-I-I-I don't ... I-It's not ... I-I-I haven't ... y-you ..." Yesung spluttered, voice breaking, and Ryeowook could practically see the steam coming from his head. He took a few steps forward so he was standing next to Kyuhyun.


"Yesung-hyung, it's ok-"


"I-I-I d-didn't ... i-i-it wasn't s-supposed to ... I-I n-n-never m-meant to ..."


"Yesung-hyung!" Ryeowook raised his voice.


Yesung shut up immediately, lips quivering as his eyes got misty. Ryeowook shot Kyuhyun a look and saw that a frown had formed on the magnae’s face. He felt the same way. Making Yesung cry hadn't been a part of their plan, and neither of them liked it.


"Yesungie-hyung ..." Ryeowook murmured, reaching forward and laying a hand on the other's cheek. "Hyung, it's okay. We like you too. Both of us." 


Kyuhyun moved as Ryeowook spoke, removing his arms from either side of Yesung and instead taking one of his small hands, lacing their fingers together just as Yesung's head snapped up. He looked at the two of them, wide eyes b with tears threatening to spill, as he opened and closed his mouth without making any sound. A single tear made its way out of one of his eyes, but Ryeowook wiped it away before it could start rolling down his cheek. The gentle touch startled Yesung out of his daze, and his mouth opened at the same time his brain started to function again.


"Y-You ... y-y-y-you w-what? ..." he stammered, looking from Ryeowook to Kyuhyun to his own hand perfectly intertwined with Kyuhyun's, then back to Ryeowook.
 

"We both like you," Kyuhyun repeated, and when Ryeowook turned and looked at him, he was smirking.


"It's obvious you like us, we clearly like you, and me and Ryeowookie already like each other, so ... what's the problem?"
 

Yesung blinked a few times, looking adorably lost. Then he did something that they guessed were supposed to be a nod. Ryeowook gently nudged Kyuhyun, and both of them leaned forward.
Planting their lips on each of Yesung's cheeks, Ryeowook felt his lips turn into a smile as he drew back and saw that Yesung was gaping at him. When Kyuhyun ended his kiss with a loud "smack!", Ryeowook laughed happily as Yesung immediately turned beet-red all the way to his ears, and Kyuhyun grinned at the older male. Then something hit him.
 

"We should probably leave now," he commented, and both Kyuhyun and Yesung turned to look at him, surprised. Where had that come from?
 

"We've been here for more than 30 minutes, I think the driver might be getting impatient," Ryeowook explained, gesturing to the clock hanging to their right One pair of eyes widened dramatically.
 

"Not good! Leeteuk is gonna blame me if we're late!"
 

Yesung reacted instantly. Grabbing Kyuhyun with his left and Ryeowook with his right hand, he dragged them after him as he practically ran towards the door. At first startled by Yesung's sudden action, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun caught up with him right outside the recording booth, and Ryeowook freed himself from Yesung's grip only to wrap both arms around his waist.
 

"It's okay hyung, I'm sure Teukie-hyung will understand," he laughed, and Yesung blushed as he reluctantly slowed down. When he let go of Kyuhyun's hand as well, the magnae immediately slung his now free arm around the older singer's shoulders and hugged him close. Yesung's cheeks darkened even further as Kyuhyun's grin widened.
 

"So, I guess the three of us are an item now, eh?" He remarked, and Ryeowook giggled when Yesung choked on his air.
 

"This is gonna be awesome. You know what they say, twice the people makes twice the fun, right?"
 

This time, it was Kyuhyun's turn to laugh as Ryeowook choked as well.
 

"Kyuhyun!"

 

 

 

 


 

A/N - finished! ~

If you read this, you've actually read my fic, and I would seriously be super-thankful if you would leave a comment and tell me what you think ^-^

This is my 5th fanfic, but it's only my 2nd one with a pairing, so I'm not sure how it turned out xD >.<

Please point out any error/mistakes, my first language is not English, I'm not good with English grammar and I beta'd this myself xD

Everyone, please take care and have a nice day ♥  I will love you forever if you comment *put-on-fake-innocent-angel-face* ~

<3