When Always And Forever were never be their choice

Coagulation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was their second anniversary and he planned to propose to her.

Make her his forever, just like he promised the night they made love for the first time. Because he wanted his forever to start as soon as possible.

He asked those that close to them to help him prepared the proposal. His mother, her mother, their siblings and their best friends; everybody basically happy and giddy for them

He came a day before to his father to tell him that he was ready to take over the company but he wanted to run it with his love. His father patted his back with pride. His son was fully grown man now.

Then he went to her father to ask permission. Because he won’t make her choose, even when he was not with her, he could not breathe. Her father’s eyebrows were furrowing before he laughed. He told the nervous-boy that he actually had waited the day to come since she went home with him trailed behind two years ago.

He was really in cloud nine. Everything was perfect, he only needed the girl now.

She was feeling odd that morning. Her body was so unusually tired. But she was also feeling happy because the day was their second anniversary.

But she was not seeing him for all day after their short breakfast because her mother and his mother asked her to accompany them all morning and then in the afternoon her best friends kidnapped her from her office to do afternoon tea at the mall.

She was really on the edge of tiredness when she went home that night, feeling strange that he was not even call. Only a message that said he was busy.

But when she walked to their apartment, she noticed that there were excessive flowers bouquets on their living room. She raised her eyebrows when she saw roses were scattered on the floor.

Feeling that this must be related to her crazy but loveable boyfriend, she followed the trace of roses that led her to their balcony.

And there he was, smiling his idiotic smirk that she had a special fondness for. 

“I love you.” He said.

“I know.” She retorted.

Then he pulled her to him and kissed her gently. “How about forever st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter