You were my best of friend turned into lover

Coagulation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were best of friends turned into lovers.

That’s why their relationship was always intense, emotional and passionate.

They were each other’s first, much to her surprise. She definitely was not his first girlfriend and after dating him few months before they did the deed, she believed some of the girls would experience more than just kissing or petting.

But then he was never made love with them. Because he was never in love with them. Because he was already head over heels with her since he had his eyes on her.

But she was so naive at their first meeting.  And once he looked at her eyes, his heart went wild.

Dugeun... dugeun....

The same heart still went the wild way three year ago. When he finally admitted to her that he loves her.

After she announced her engagement to one of their sunbae.

He still remembered that fateful day. It was raining hard and some thunders were lighting high in the dark night sky.

She just announced her engagement so she should be happy. But when he visited her that night, to say goodbye actually, since he would not stand to see her with him, he saw her crying instead.

So he pulled her into his arms. And she sobbed into his chest while cling to him as if he was her life line.

Then he made a mistake (then,  but surely not now) when he lifted her chin to ask her what had gone wrong and instead his gaze met hers in an intense stare that could kill a man.

That could kill him if she rejected him that night.  If she did not response to his kiss. 

But she did. Their lips

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter