Chapter 8

Seeing Double
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*The next day*

“Good afternoon, Dahyun! Headed to the cafeteria?” Sana approached Dahyun who is waiting for Chaeyoung by her locker.

“Hi, Sana-unnie. Yes, I’m just waiting for Chaeyoung.” Speaking of the little devil, she came the moment her name was uttered. The trio then proceeded to the cafeteria.

“How was your first day here, Dahyun?”

“It was fun! And you were great with the exhibition”

“She can’t shut up about it” Chaeyoung quipped.

“Really?” Sana responded more cheerfully than she should to which Dahyun shyly nodded to.

When they reached the cafeteria, it took Dahyun by surprise because it is far from what she saw yesterday: it is full and quite messy.

“Oooh it’s already jam-packed” Dahyun worriedly commented.

“Don’t worry, they know not to mess with us” Sana responded.

“Go and put down our things, I’ll get us food.” Chaeyoung told a lost Dahyun as the former pass her water jug to the latter.

“I am totally lost.” Dahyun responded.

“I forgot to tell you we are lunch buddies with them, now go.” Chaeyoung ordered the older.

“You heard the cub, right? Let’s go and let me carry that for you.” Sana told Dahyun while taking the things Dahyun are holding.

“You’ve been carrying a lot of things for me, unnie.”

“I don’t mind…Hmm you didn’t go to JamZone yesterday. I was expecting to see you.” Sana asked Dahyun as they set their things down on the tables.

The group usually occupies two tables: one for the Fource, one for the band, and Sana being the social butterfly she is; moves from one table to another.

“Sorry…hmm I felt tired”

“What about watching our first game this weekend?”

“Hmmm”

“Please? Chaeyoung is going.”

“Okay as long as you do your cool moves! Haha. Coincidentally, I’ll be sleeping over at Chaeyoung’s this Friday night.”

“Cool. We can go together! Here put your number so I can remind you the day before” Sana said as she passed Dahyun her phone to which the latter took.

A few moments later Chaeyoung arrived with her and Dahyun’s food. After settling, the fource came in the cafeteria. Their arrival cannot be missed simply because everyone’s attention is theirs.

“These gays always do a dramatic entrance like they are the gay version of F4” Jeongyeon, who has just arrived, snickered as she settled herself which earned a laugh from the three.

Momo and Tzuyu went on to check the stalls first with Mina and Nayeon proceeding directly to their table. 

“What are you guys laughing about?” Nayeon asked the band members and S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter