| Attention |

Don't kiss me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was getting closer. I knew what would happen in the next second. I already was awaiting his actions. I felt sorry for the guy. He hadn't done anything wrong, he just wanted to help me up. Why do I even have to explain myself? It's not like RM is my boyfriend or something like that. 

"Don't" I placed my hands on RM's chest. You could see that his jaw tightened. His fists ready to take a fight. This was the first time that I actually put myself up to him. He is not my brother that he had to take care of me. Irritated he stopped glaring at the blond guy. His eyes went down to mine. 

I saw literaly a questionmark in them. "You like him?" My cheeks reddened. I felt embaressed. I didn't even want to know what the blond guy, which name I even didn't know yet, was thinking about the situation. And by the way how can I like him? He just helped me up there was nothing more to it. I don't know what it was. Was it that he was overprotective? Did he feel responsible for me? 

The moment that RM saw my flushed cheeks he had no other option than to drag me behind him. With an apologetic look I just could turn my head back to the guy, who was only looking confused back. 

"Have I done something wrong?" " No you haven't. It's just that they are liking each other but can't handle to make the first step becoming a couple." Lola explained it to him. " So you better don't interfer or you might get beaten up by RM" she went on. "Lola by the way" "Jin" he gave her a smile. "I am sorry but can you show me around the school?" he asked with his cute eyes. "You are lucky. I have time now. You can thank RM later" She returned the favor. "Tzz.. what a flirt" Jin mumbled. 

In the meantime RM was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter