| Control |

Don't kiss me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What time do we have? The sun hit my face, which made my eyes flinch. My hand was searching for my glasses. 

Unfortunately, I couldn't reach them since something was holding me back. My head span to the left side around, just to find Nimjoon. His eyes were closed, his arms tangeld around my waist. His hands intertwined behind my back. It was obvious that I couldn't get out of this grip. 

"Why are you here, again?" I was whispering more to myself than to him. He didn't recognize anything since his eyes didn't move and inch up. I should have counted myself as a lucky girl but i wasn't. 

I am 17 years old and I still didn't had a boyfriend. Everytime I tried to talk to a guy, they would run away like I had some kind of desease. Probably because of my looks. "Actually, you are really pretty, Valerie" Lola's words rumored in my head. 

"So why didn't I have a boyfriend?" I asked myself. A sigh escaped my throat. It didn't feel right. Lola could only talk about dates and admire guys, when I haven't been on a single one yet. The only man I had been together was RM, but as friends. 

Nim Joon the most popluar guy in our school is my friend? Oh yes he was. Sometimes he would simply come over in the middle of the night and fall asleep on my bed. Like yesterday. 

My eyes landed from his closed eyes to his lips. The curves were perfect. I was wondering how it was to kiss someone, when i pulled my underlip into my teeth. My teeth captured them in a bite. My tongue started to it delicataly over and over. I was drawn to his face. 

He was so close, but still felt so far away. Centimeters kept us apart.I felt his breath tickling my nose. With every passing second I could hear my heartbeat, beating louder. 

But just opening his eyes in that moment. He was looking at me. He was starring at me. I couldn't look away. Blinking had been a luxus. His tongue slipped over his lips, moisturing them. Did he want it too? Did he want to kiss me too? Ungsinly I kept lying right next to him, till a saw him smirking to my face. 

"You are starring" I heard him say. Just before I could react I felt him blow air into my eyes, which brought me back to reality. Nim Joon laughed, I pushed him away, so that I could get up.from bed. 

With red cheeks I turned around. Oh god! Did that just really happen? I am loosing control over myself. That has to stop! it just HAD to. Before I could say anything to him, I heard my phone vibrating. 

From Lols:

Am in front of your door! 

Lola? In front of my door? DAMN school!

"Who has written you?" he asked. Jealous?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter