| Party |

Don't kiss me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was hot.

It was loud. 

It was boring.

"And you are still here"

It happend again. Lola just could convince me to do anything for her. She always gets through me.

"He will be there too" I rememberd her saying with her cute voice. And? What if he is here as well? It's not like I only see him at partys. You can say that I am seeing him 24/7 a day not by choice. 

I sighed. I didn't want to be here, although I had to break a promise. But if I would break a promise of my friend Lola than I have to work on her homework and I certainly didn't want to do that.

"And? How do you like the Party so far?" Lola pulled me out of my thoughts. I didn't asnwer back. I decided to pout. "Don't make a face like that?" she complained. "You can talk like that!" 

Of course, Lola loved partys.It was a commen thing with her looks. Perfect hair, perfect appearence, perfect teeth and even having a good style. I am always wondering, how this girl could end up beeing my friend. It's weird isn't it? That a plump looking girl like me is having her as a friend. Yeah, you can describe me a as a nerd looking girl with long brown hair and obvious glasses. My style? Simple jeans and a oversized shirt. 

"Look who is there"  Lola was pointing in his direction. Just in that moment his eyes met mine, which wasn't good at all for my heart. His eyes kept on starring at me and only me. I could see how is expression was changing, his brown eyes taking another color and still I could feel butterflies in my stomach. Butterflies which gave me goosebumps. My eyes couldn't stand his Gaze so that I turned around, which made him angry. More angry than I expected.

"This tension!" Lola commented, when I was about to get something to drink. "There is no tension!" I pointed out. "Pfft.." I heard her snort. " Stop it please! RM is sleeping already every night at your place" "Almost every night" I declined.

"He likes you. Everybody noticed this already, but you are too stubborn to even care about that!" "Didn't you see BLONDIE next him?" I exploded, defeated to her comments, which made Lola chuckel. "Maybe he is doing that to gain your attention"

"My attention?! Why would somebody like him need my attention. He is doing it with every girl who has two feets" I bubbled out. He didn't need my attention. He got enough attention of the girls in our school. No wonder! Percingly eyes, trained body, badboy Style, charming and having a contagious smile. He didn't need me. I didn't understand it anyway,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter