| Conclusion |

Don't kiss me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What did you just say?" Jin was absolutely amused. Already on his first day at school he got to meet 3 different personalities. The first one was the jealous kind of wannabe boyfriend, who might beat him up if he get's to the 2nd person, who was by the way his sitting neighbour and now who his project partner. On top of that now she found him handsome. But the best part is the 3rd person, Lola. Smexy Lola aka guess best friend of 2nd person Valerie. 

"Oh screw me" I threw my hands in the air, which made naturally Jin laugh at my words. All the attention today again from the class. Oh hell no! Why so much? "Oh well we can after school, but I don't want to get beaten up by your boyfriend. "HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND" my voice raised up. "Miss Jong do you want to share some more information with us? We got to understand that you don't have a boyfriend" The teacher raised his eybrows. He wasn't pleased about the disturbance of his attempt to teach his claas about artifactical ressources. My cheeks took the color of a plump. "Sorry" I mumbled. 

"That's your fault" I nogded Jin at his side, while he was absolutely enjoying the situation. "It's my.fault that  you don't have a boyfriend?" He wiggled his eyebrows. "I don't think so" Ok I take my compliment back. He is not handsome. He is only a player, a bad bad bad player. Amused by my non existend response he kept looking into my direction, which made me nervous. My eyes tried to avoide his gaze by fondling with my hair, unknowingly he saw what RM would have want everybdy to see.  "Nice bitemark" My eyes widened. Crap! It was soo so so not my day.

Forward after schoolhours:

"Can you stop that please" Lola pushed RM away. "Why? You don't like that?" Lola rolled her eyes by RM. How can this guy be even popular. Lola sighed in annoyance. Lola wouldn't even liked to be seen close to RM but she couldn't helped it since he was wating for the same person. Not even one class did they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter