Oneshot

Do you know? Or do you know?

Deep-blue ocean waves flush onto the rocky coast as the sun dazzles brightly over the clear blue sky.

“Hey, you wanna swim?” Taeyeon ask cheerfully as eyes reflect of that of a 10-year-old child wanting to play in the water.

“You can shove your face in the water for all I care,” Tiffany snaps, “when are we getting back, it’s freezing here.”

“Hey relax, let’s enjoy our time here 'cause you know what happens when we get back.”
“In fact I do, but I prefer being warm and stressed out rather than freezing my off with you.”

“Eh, you’re cold…” A moment of silence until Taeyeon couldn’t hold it in anymore. “Get it? Cold?” Taeyeon laughs her off from her lame pun and Tiffany smacks her for it.

They continue strolling along the coast making a few jokes here and there until Tiffany brings up a question about Taeyeon’s recent change.

“What made you get blonde hair?” Tiffany tugs a strand of hair from the blonde making them both stop.

“You know, just wanted to change my image a bit.”
“Really.” Tiffany comments nonchalantly, twirling a blonde strand on her fingers.

“How’d you like it?” Tiffany stares at the blonde for quite a while before a bright smile adorns on her face.

“You look quite pretty in it.” Taeyeon blinks rapidly as her heart beats a little too fast even if she heard that response a hundred of times already. She shouldn’t let things get serious than it already is. Recovering her cool self, she jokes back.

“Just quite pretty and not pretty pretty? Come on, I expected better things from you.” Taeyeon winks.

“You, sleazy blonde.” Tiffany laughs brightly. Maybe it’s the beautiful scene, maybe it’s their intimate relationship that beats all friendships combined, because Taeyeon never gets tired of hearing Tiffany’s husky laughter over again. Taeyeon can’t help but smile warmly at her best friend.

After laughing at Taeyeon’s usual antic, Tiffany sees Taeyeon smiling at her in a weird manner. A smile that never seem so warm... so lovingly.

“What are you looking at?” Tiffany smirks with her hands on her hips. “Trying to get in my pants aren’t we?” Taeyeon dropped her jaw and scrambled her hands in air while taking steps back from the unexpected attack.

“No, you what-” Taeyeon is in a lost of words as she tries to use her hand gestures to telepathically send the rest of her message all the while with red blushes covering her cheeks. Tiffany smiles at the adorable sight. With hands behind her back, she tilts down and looks into Taeyeon’s nervous eyes that are blatantly avoiding her.

“I was just joking, you didn’t have to take it seriously.” Tiffany giggles. Taeyeon knows it’s a joke, but she can’t help but delving into those naughty, oh so naughty thoughts. Before Taeyeon relaxes, Tiffany shoots her with a dangerous proposal that has her tripping on her feet. “Unless you want to.” Tiffany purrs while biting her y lips. Tiffany pulls her skirt up just a little to let Taeyeon have a peek. Taeyeon is dead, so dead.

 

---