Music Won’t Break Your Heart by Stan Walker

iTunes on shuffle

 

this song is so good

Music Won’t Break Your Heart by Stan Walker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_8f9BwFZ4k&ob=av2e

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Me and my friend Tiana are labelled as not weak nerds that can’t do anything but study at school. When we walk past the Kingkas and the Queenkas they just look down on us and tease us. We are so use to it that we keep walking. The truth is that we can dance and free run and free running was let’s say people bow down to you if you are a really good free runner or dancer. There were other people like us. Nerds that hide their talent to one day destroy the backstabbing, bullying Kingkas and Queenkas that think that their dancing is good.

I was going to the cafeteria when I saw Taemin, one of the nerds like us staring at a poster. “Hey Taemin?” I greeted him. “Hey Quinn” he greeted back and we both turned our head towards the poster. “You going to join Smash It?” I asked him. Smash It was a dance night where everyone can perform their dances. Most of the time the Kingkas and Queenkas take up the performance night up but this year I wanted to perform. “I don’t know. I mean it’s just that I don’t think I can’t the Kingkas might laugh at my mistakes and I will be humiliated-” “We sure will” we turned around and it was the group of Kingkas and Queenkas. Sungkyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, L, Sungjong, Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny and Yuri. “So we best advise you to not perform” Yuri added. “And if we join?” Taemin added. “Then this will go in your face or do you want a preview of what it would feel like” Hoya was going to punch Taemin in the face but I blocked it with my hand just before it reached his face. “Just because you are popular doesn’t mean you can punch whoever you want. You are not the ones to control our lives either” I said while twisting his arm. “Oww owww!! Ok OK stop. But we are so going to beat you” I let go of his arm and they all gave us a disgusted face and walked off. “Did they just challenge us?” I nodded. “How are we going to do this?” Taemin was panicking. “Taemin, Calm down and breath. I have a plan so don’t worry” I told him. He headed to this friends and I headed to Tiana and told her my plan.

Me, Tiana and Taemin rounded up the nerds like us and we practiced had. All the nerds wanted to over throw the Kingkas and Queenkas. We were sick an tied of them treating us like we were not important, bullying us, and starving some us. I didn’t even though they starved some people. Anyway it’s the night of Smash It and there were 12 of us in our group. We dressed in street clothes. You know like hoodies, jeans, plain shirts, and all that. Nothing fancy. In our group there was me, Taemin, Tinana, Onew, Youngmin, Minwoo, Kwangmin, Jonghyun, Jiyoon, CL, Bom, and Dara. The Queenkas were performing some kind of weird song that had really ty moves which made me want to throw up. When they finished Sunny came up to me with Yuri. Sunny was actually ok she wasn’t that mean but Yuri was the worse. “Beat that” she challenged. “Oh we will” Tiana told her.  “Oh My god! What is that?” Yuri looked straight at me. I turned around to see what she was looking at then I turned back at her. “Oh it’s just your face” she burst out laughing. I just rolled my eyes. It was time for the Kingkas to perform. I was bored out of my mind because we were waiting for the Kingkas to finish. But I heard someone call my name. I looked back and it was Youngjae. I walked up to him. “Hi” I was nervous around him. He’s good looking so why wouldn’t I be. Youngjae wasn’t a Kingka and he wasn’t one of us nerds either. He was just in the middle. “Good luck out there” I said. “Thank you” I answered. Awkward silence. “I support you. The Kingkas and Queenkas have been in power for a long time. I proud of you for starting this revelation. You have really inspired a lot of people” he seems really inspired. “I was thinking that we also need a voice. So yeah” “Can I tell you something?” he asked. “What is it?” I was trying to look for eye contact but he lowered his head. He took a deep breath “IreallylikeyouaQuinn. IhavelikedyouforalongtimebutIdon’tknowhowtotellyou” “Huh? Slow down I can’t understand what you are saying” he was speaking so fast that I didn’t understand what he was saying. “I really like you Quinn. I have liked you for a long time but I don’t know how to tell you. You are so confident and beautiful. You look prettier with your hair down. Will you go out with me?” he confessed. I was flattered. “I-” I started but it was time for our performance. “I’ll tell you after the performance” I smiled at him and headed off to the stage.  We danced to a song called “Music Won’t Break Your Heart” by Stan Walker. Our dancing was a mixture of hip hop and free funning. After the song was over the audience went wild. Louder than ever before.

After we went off stage the Kingkas and the Queenkas had their mouths hanging open. We were all cheering. Now we had the respect that we all wanted. I went over to Youngjae. “You don’t have to say yes. I know we only know each other for a few month and –“I cut him off as he started to blabber on with a kiss. I heard Minwoo and the Jo twins cheering for us nd the rest of the group clapped their hands. “Now do you think that was a no” I said to him and we both were blushing.

And that kids was the start of a great relationship.