Untitled 2014

Untitled 2014
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“GD, calm down. God damn it, Jiyong, calm the down!” a visibly annoyed Youngbae shouted over the loud, pulsing beat of the music.

He had grabbed his best friend and leader of Big bang by the lapels of his jacket, trying to stop him from charging forward.

“Stop being a jealous . She is NOT your girlfriend anymore. Did you hear me? It’s over. You decided to end it. So quit being a possessive dickhead whenever you see another male coming near her. Did you hear me, Ji?” he growled out again and pushed Jiyong away from the dancing crowd into a dark corner of the club.

Kwon Jiyong, aka G-Dragon, was hardly listening to him. His ice blonde dyed hair sleeked back, clad in a slim black suit with a tight white shirt underneath, his multiple chains and earrings gleaming in the flashing neon lights. His dark eyes, slightly accentuated with black eyeliner, were drawn into small slits, a slight sheen of sweat glistening on his high cheekbones. His lean muscled chest was moving rapidly with the harsh intake of breaths that were rattling through him.

“Take. Your. Hands. Off. Me. Now.” Jiyong said in a low dangerous tone, his eyes fixated on something, or somebody, behind Youngbae.

“Only if you promise to stay put. You will not hit anybody or create a scene. Leave Dara ing alone. She doesn’t deserve anymore from you.” Youngbae hissed.

Her name coming from his best friend’s lips pulled Jiyong out of his red haze and for the first time he looked, really looked, at Youngbae. Seeing the serious and slightly pitying look in his bandmate’s eyes, Jiyong’s anger visibly deflated and his body, coiled into tight roped muscles seconds earlier, sagged down and he sank onto a nearby leather sofa, his head in his hands and his shuddering fingers clutching his hair.

“…..” Jiyong choked out, his eyes pressed shut to refrain himself from looking over to her again. He didn’t need to. Her picture was engrained in his mind and soul.

She was breathtakingly beautiful tonight. She had taken his advice and had toned down her make-up considerably. Her long honey coloured waves reaching her hips, she was clad in simple blue jeans, a tight black shirt and a black leather jacket. Her face had only minimal make up on and her simple jewellery only accentuated her natural beauty.

The males in the club were flocking around her. Since word had come out that she was no longer with Jiyong, men were throwing themselves at her. The dragon had given up his mate, she was fair play and many wanted to have. Though it happened a long time ago, it still felt like yesterday.

It was driving him bat crazy. Like he was breathing fire and ice at the same time. He had wanted to rip off their heads. All these drooling and hormonal s.

But before he could have created public Armageddon, Youngbae had stepped in after Seungri had warned him that Jiyong was about to explode.

Youngbae looked up, as he felt a heavy hand on his shoulder. He turned around and saw the dark eyes of Seung-Hyun, aka Top. He looked as tired as he felt. It was an open secret that Tabi had been in love with Dara for years, but after seeing her with Jiyong, he had decided to step back as he did not want to create any drama.

“Let’s get him out of here.” Tabi murmured in his deep voice. Youngbae nodded and without any resistance the led Jiyong out of the club, away from Dara who followed them with a dark, sad look in her eyes.

 

Outside Tabi hauled Jiyong into a waiting car and Youngbae followed them when they took their seats in the back.

The silence was deafening, only the purring of the engine could be heard.

Finally, Tabi spoke.

“You can’t go on like this, Jiyong. It’s 2017. It has been three ing years, YEARS, since you broke it off with Dara and got together again with Kiko, then Nana. You have to stop doing this.”

Jiyong opened his tired looking and red rimmed eyes. He wanted to lash out at Tabi, but when he saw the sincere look in his eyes, he caved.

“How are you doing this? How are you surviving this? How are you not regretting your decision to give her up?” Jiyong tonelessly asked.

Tabi visibly flinched at the question but his words were calm and collected.

“Don’t get me wrong, Ji. I love her and I am pretty damn sure I will never love anybody as much as I love Dara. But when I realized that she was in love with you, her happiness was more important than mine. And if she found it with another man than me, I would have to accept that.”

 

Jiyong let out a desperate hiss at hearing those words.

“I don’t believe you. I literally walked away from her because of my stupid ego and thoughts of missing out on something. It has been years, but when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter