New home, New life

Uncontrollable love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New home, New life

THE NEXT DAY

 

“I'm telling you yeol, she grappled me! Like she had the strength of a sumo wrestler.”

 

“Yea so you got beat up by a girl? And you did hapkido and yet you didn't use that to your advantage?”

 

“You go one on one with her and see if you win.” he scoffed.

 

“Anyways, whens the wedding?”

 

“Next month… but next week we’re moving in together, my parents found us a place.”

 

“Oh then it must be nice..”

 

“Not the point, we’re living together and it's a one bedroom apartment and i hate her.”

 

“Give it some time, yall grow on each other.” he signaled

 

“Now i have to call her and tell her that i have to show her her new home, gosh bad things always happen to me”

 

“Dude, think about it you’re not the brightest star in the sky, i mean look at her she’s was ivy league student, was studying to become a medical doctor but quit and became a high-end fashion model because everyone oogled over her.”

 

“Exactly she quit, she’s no better than me”

 

“You got kicked out of two private schools and barely graduated, without your parents, you’d be a bum on the streets.”

 

“YAH! It sounds like you’re the one marrying her”

 

“You know it's true, and honestly i’d be glad to be marrying her she’s hot” he laughed

 

“Aish, whatever i'm hanging up” he ruffed his hair

 

“Haha, call your fiance, tell her if she doesn't want you, i'm a phone call away.” pressing the button ferociously, baekhyun search through his contacts for Seoyeon's name. Finally being able to locate it, he pressed the name and dialed it.

 

“Hold on kai, i'm getting a call” she pulled her phone out and looked at the unknown phone number. She pointed it towards kai and whispered, “Do you know who this could be?”

 

“No Idea, want me to pick it up for you?” Seoyeon nodded and handed the phone over to kai. He picked the call up and answered.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hello, Seoyeon-shi?”

 

“Who do you think you are calling my wife?” Seoyeon slapped kai’s arm and tried to retrieve the phone.

 

“EH? This is Byun baekhyun…”

 

“Oh baekhyun, what's up?” Seoyeon's eyes popped out and now she was trying really hard to grab her phone but kai only stood up and towered over her considering he was six feet tall and she was only five foot three. Kai only shoved his free hand towards her head preventing her from grabbing the phone.

 

“You don't mind me calling you hyung right? You're older and you'll become my brother in law sooner or later so..”

 

“Uhh.. sure i guess um, can you tell Seoyeon-shi that next week I'll be showing her our apartment and that i'll meet her in the lobby your dad’s building around 3 okay?” he rubbed his nape

 

“Nae, hyung i'll tell her, bye!!” kai looked down on the angered figure and eye smiled, quickly hanging up the phone, changing baekhyun’s contact name to “My dear Husband”. “Wow someones eager to talk to their fiance” She snatched her phone from his hand and rubbed it.

 

“Why did mom give birth to a giant like you, can you like shrink five inches? And no i don't want anything to do with him”

 

“Well, mom gave birth to me so i can do what i just did, but also since you said you don't want anything to deal with him, i won't tell you what he asked me to tell you so i'll be leaving.” Kai stepped towards the door, “What? No tell me!”

 

“Sorry, you said so yourself you'll find out sometime next week..” He giggled and exited towards his room, she followed suit but was too slow and was blocked by his door. “YAH KIM JONGIN TELL ME WHAT HE SAID RIGHT NOW OR I'LL BREAK THE DOOR DOWN.”

 

“No good night”

 

“Good night? It's 2 in the afternoon” she looked at her watch.

 

“Exactly, good night” she batted her fist towards the door and cursed under her breathe

 

Mrs.lee overheard the conversation and laugh, “Miss Seoyeon, lunch will be ready in a little bit.” she winked at the heir and continued downstairs while Seoyeon bowed.

 

“Kim Kai, lunch will be ready, Although i suggest not eating or else you’ll be on the toilet until ‘next week’. “

 

She went downstairs, where she arrived to her father at the table looking through some files and Mrs.lee arranging the dining table for lunch. “Good Morning Appa” she kissed his cheek.

 

“Good morning sweetie, I'm overlooking some things to prepare you for your time and i need you to look over them too.”

 

She thanked mrs.lee and grabbed a piece of bread from the middle and shoved it in but soon choked hearing her father say that. “Appa, come on i have time left can i just live the remaining part of my freedom in peace.” she whined

 

“Freedom, chamna, you sound as if you're going to prison”

 

“Well, i’m going to be living like i'm in prison next month so..” He lightly smacked her head with the file he had in hand and spoke “Byun Baekhyun is a good kid, ignorant like you but he has a good heart sweetie, trust me. Now eat mrs.lee didn’t make this food for anything and wheres your brother? KIM JONGIN!”

 

“Nae, nae i'm here.” he sat next to his sibling and began to munch while Seoyeon gave him a evil glare. She whispered, “I hope you like your bathroom because that's where you'll be all next week.” she giggled and kai dropped the food he had in his hand and his dad lowered his glasses to observe the scene Seoyeon laughing and kai with a wide mouth. “Jongin-ah close your mouth, you'll catch flies.” he pushed his glasses back up and continued his work.

 

Next week

Seoyeon was working out, well she was actually tightening her skills on her taekwondo with her trainer, Kim minseok or xiumin. He was like a counselor, well more like a punching bag for her.

 

“I heard you're getting married to Byun baekhyun, he’s like the hottest bachelor out there besides your brother.”

 

“Wow, news travels fast thought it wouldn't be a big deal.”

 

“Big deal? Honey you and him are headline crazy right now, the weatherman could be talking about the sun and then mention yall in his sentence.”

 

“Okay, i don't think it's to that extent, Xiumin.” she was done with practice but she wanted one more round until her phone rang. She read, “My dear husband” and blanked out for a second.


‘Wow, you love him already, ‘my dearest husband’ tell him i said hi.” snapping her out of her thoughts.

 

“Kai!” she muttered. She picked up the phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter