TFP

Everlasting Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you done?" V asked impatient whilst hopping from one foot to the other and trying to peek over RM's shoulder.
The latter snorted before saying:
"Give me just one more minute, I'm almost done. If you put such pressure on me I won't be able to focus properly and I'll never finish this thing"
The boy gave him a pout look but quit bothering him.
He sat on the old and ramshackle armchair of his friend's garage and started daydreaming while looking out the tiny circular window.
At some point a loud buzz distracted him from his previous thoughts gaining his attention.
Right in the center of the garage a little robot with the same size as a three years old child made its appearence.
V got up to pat its metallic head in an affectionate way.
"Still nothing RB-24?" RM asked without stopping to bustle with the laser welder.
"That's right. No sign of Rap Mon"
"Did someone see you?"
"No, the invisible mode was on during the whole mission as you asked. No one stopped me and no threat was detected by my sensors"
"Good, thanks. This is enough for today" the boy stated.
RB-24 started moving on its little tracks in order to go in a sort of small starship perfect for its size.
"Ok, I'm done" RM announced wiping sweat from his forehead with a sleeve.
He gave his younger friend a miniature bracelet with a tiny flashing warning light in the middle.
"What is it?" V asked really curious trying it on his index finger.
"It doesn't have an official name yet since I just invented it but it's set up to react to you. All you have to do is put it on one of Yeontan's paw. If he gets too far from you, a molecular dematerializer will activate itself making him come back to your side immediately" he explained visibly proud of himself.
"So it's a custom-made teleportation for him" V summed up.
"Yes something like that more or less"
"You could name it Teleportation For Pomeranians!" he suggested.
RM chuckled:
"A little too long but not bad"
"It could be shortened TFP" V said. He smiled, called the puppy who was quiet in his corner gnawing his favourite toy the entire time, and put the device on his fluffy paw.
"Thanks hyung" he said before leaving "I hope you find Rap Mon soon"

"What do you think they'll do to her?" Jungkook asked feeling really downhearted. It was a sunny and warm afternoon.
Eunha looked at the tips of her shoes without stopping walking on the sidewalk.
"I don't know. We don't even know if the kidnappings are done by humans, robots or something else"
She knew her answer would only make him more worried but she wanted to be honest with one of her best friends.
"Yoongi hyung thinks that it's the governement or at least someone in close contact with them"
The girl lifted her head up and looked at him with a surprised look.
"And you believe him? I mean what could possibly the Prince of Dreams do with so many pets from the whole South Korea? It's totally absurd and nonsense!"
"But he's right about the fact that media don't speak out about it and this is the real nonsense in my opinion"
Eunha didn't reply since she was too puzzled about the matter.
"What do you think? How can they vanish into thin air?" she asked after a while.
Jungkook shook his head vigorously.
"I have really no idea. How can I know? You wake up in the morning and puff no sign of your pet anymore"
"I know..." those words escaped her lips before she could even realized it.
The boy turned immediate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter