[8]

Daily Dose of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's not a joke, let's break up..."

Yui felt her world crumbling down as Luda slowly slid Yui's hand off her body, watching them drop limply to her side. The sadness and pain in Yui's eyes made Luda's heart weak, especially when she caught a glimpse of tears sliding down her face. Luda felt her heart clench as Yui dropped onto her knees and grabbed her hand tenderly, burying her face into it.

"L-Luda, p-please..." Yui bawled. "I-Is it something I did? I'm really sorry if I did, please don't leave me! I need you!"

Luda closed her eyes and gulped, tugging her hand away involuntarily and shook her head. 

"No, I don't love you anymore." Luda spat coldly, despite her heart screaming that she does love her. "Now, let me go."

"No!" Yui refused to let go. "I-I want you to stay, I n-need you to stay Luda! I can't live without you!"

Luda let out a quiet sniff to push back the tears that were gathering in her eyes, and she yanked her hand back harshly. She whispered one final goodbye before walking away, leaving Yui broken in the middle of her room. Luda couldn't bear hearing the pained cries from Yui and closed the door behind her before rushing outside to her car. As soon as she entered, she covered with her hands in hopes to muffle the sounds of her sobs. 

"I-I-I'm so sorry Yui..." Luda hiccuped. 

*****

Back in the house, Taeyeon heard the monstrous cries from Yui's room and rushed there quickly to find her sister on the floor, weeping her eyes out. The sight was certainly strange for them, but Taeyeon didn't hesitate to pull her little sister into a hug. Yui missed Taeyeon's hugs and wrapped her arms around her neck, shoving her face into Taeyeon's chest. The sound was muffled from the clothes but Taeyeon could still hear, and feel the sobs and tears. 

"What's wrong Yui?" Taeyeon asked. 

"L-L-Luda broke up with me..." Yui mumbled and sniffed loudly. "S-She says she doesn't love me anymore..."

"O-Oh..." 

"She ing lied to me Taeyeon, she told me she'll always be next to me!" Yui was outraged and pulled back from Taeyeon's embrace. "All ing girls are like that! They say they love you and then leave you!" 

Yui's words unconsciously jabbed at Taeyeon heart, and she couldn't help but feel like she was unintentionally talking about her. Patting her head comfortingly, Taeyeon waited until Yui was calm enough to let her go. 

"I'm going out..." Yui muttered and Taeyeon saw that something snapped in her eyes. "Don't bother finding me for a day or two."

Taeyeon pressed her lips in a thin line, wondering where Yui could be going for a couple of days. Walking to the bathroom to clean herself up, she changed her clothes and said goodbye to Taeyeon before leaving. She drove down to one of her favourite spots in the past. The moment Yui got out of her car, she was greeted by loud bass music, bright, shining lights and a sea of people just begging to go into the place. Yui walked up confidently to the front of the line and showed the bouncer his ID which recieved a simple nod of the head. Just as she was about to enter, a hand grabbed her shoulder and spun her around.

"Hey!" A man shouted. "Who do you think you are to push in?!"

"Get the off my ." Yui scowled and punched him in the face. "Dickhead..."

She turned back around and strided in, the booming music was vibrating her body and she made her way towards the bar. The first think on her mind was alcohol, then maybe she could go out the back for a quick smoke. 

"Giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter