004

Two of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suji saw how dressed up the couple was when they entered the restaurant. She turned to look at Sehun who grabbed the door handle. He held the door open for her while she debated if she wanted to go in.

“I thought it was going to be more of a smaller restaurant, we’re not even dressed to go in.” Suji said.

“Hurry up, my hand hurts from opening the door.” Sehun said.

Suji ended up walking into the restaurant and Sehun trailed in behind her. There was a host at the front and they were greeted.

“Hello, welcome to La Grolla. Do you have a reservation with us?” He asked.

“No but I always sit in section L.” Sehun said.

Suji turned to look at him like he was crazy for saying that to the Host but then he replied with a smile.

“I’m so sorry Mr. Oh Sehun, your table is always ready for you. Please this way.” He said.

The host motioned them to follow him to the table. Suji turned to look at him and Sehun smiled, she was never going to get used to this kind of treatment. Instead of walking through the dining area, they took the stairs and walked up to the second floor that Suji never knew existed. They entered a big room and there was a table next to three big open windows that faced the back of the restaurant. The view was breathtaking, it faced the park and you could see people walking. Suji took her seat while Sehun stared out of the window. Suji poured herself a glass of water and gulped it down while Sehun turned to face the host.

“Would you like the menu or the usual?” He asked.

“The usual two pasta dishes and half of the triple chocolate cake with a tub of ice cream.” Sehun said.

“Alright, I’ll have the kitchen ready your orders.” He said.

The host walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. Sehun took a seat and turned to face Suji, she shook her head.

“Is eating with you always going to be like this?” Suji asked.

“Most of the time.” Sehun said.

“You must come by all the time then for them to memorize your orders.” Suji said.

Suji saw how his eyes softened when she mentioned that. Sehun had flashbacks of when him and Dohee would come to this place. She basically introduced him to this place. She’d always get the alfredo pasta with a bit of pesto. They would finish a whole bottle of white wine and take the dessert to go. He’ll come here after their break up and request to be seated in section L, hoping that she would also be there.

“Are you alright?” Suji asked.

“Yeah, I’m good.” Sehun said.

“You can tell me what’s bothering you?” Suji asked.

“I came here with my ex a lot. She liked their alfredo pasta with a bit of pesto and we always finished a whole bottle of white wine. We would take the dessert home but we never ate it.” Sehun said.

Suji nodded her head and Sehun turned to look at her to see if she had gotten mad at him for talking about his ex girlfriend.

“This place is special to you, it made you who you are today. It’s more than just a memory.” Suji said.

Sehun chuckled, she was so right about that. Suji wasn’t mad at him for talking about his ex but she was glad he was able to talk about it without hiding it.

“So tell me more, what was your ex girlfriend like?” Suji asked.

Sehun was taken back by her question and Suji leaned forward in her seat.

“Why would you want to know about her?” Sehun asked.

“I’m curious on how this girl hurt you so bad that you had to go straight to a marriage company?” Suji asked.

Sehun laughed at her question, she was sharp like him alright. Suji clasped her hands together and looked at him.

“Tell me, what did she do?” Suji asked.

“Then tell me about your ex boyfriend first.” Sehun said.

Suji chuckled at his response but she knew her answer was going to shock him.

“I’ve never dated anyone before.” Suji said.

Sehun doubted her and folded his arms while leaning towards her.

“You’re lying.” Sehun said.

“Nope, you can even ask my best friend.” Suji said.

“Call her up then.” Sehun said.

Suji nodded her head and took out her phone, she dialed Hana. A few seconds later she answered the phone. Suji put her on speaker and Sehun grabbed her phone. Suji rolled her eyes at him as he looked at the name on the contact.

“What do you want? Are you supposed to be on your date right now?” Hana asked.

“I am but Mr. Oh Sehun wants to know if I’ve dated before.” Suji said.

“Out of our 8 long years of friendship, she never once dated anyone. Let’s alone have any flings or one night stands. She's 100% still a …”

“Yah! Why are you telling him that!” Suji yelled.

“So if you want to know anything, call me.” Hana said.

“You’re so…”

The phone call ended and Suji reached over to get her phone from Sehun who laughed at her. She put it back inside her bag and looked outside, her cheeks were pink and she hoped Sehun didn’t notice. He chuckled, he had heard too much. He thought it was cute how she blushed, a new side he had never seen of her.

“Her name was Dohee.” Sehun said.

Suji turned to look at him, Sehun leaned back in his seat. He just hoped that Suji would understand his relationship.

“She was older than me by two years. I met her in college, she was a really outgoing sunbae. She was sort of a player, dated guys left and right.” Sehun said.

Suji nodded her head as she listened to him talk about her.

“Dohee was a light into my dark life, I’ve dated other girls before but it would last no longer than a few months. I asked her out when she graduated, we dated for 6 years before we broke up. I was 26 at the time, she was moving abroad to work on her fashion line. I had just graduated with my masters and started working at my family’s company.” Sehun said.

“So it's been 6 years since your last relationship then.” Suji said.

“Not really, we got back together after a year. I had just moved on because she refused to answer any of my calls or texts but then out of the blue she called me and asked me to meet her here. We started to date again after that.” Sehun said.

There was a knock at the door and they turned their attention to the door. The door opened and two servers came in rolling a cart. They placed the dishes out on the table and bowed to them.

“We will bring in dessert when you are finished. If you need anything, please ring this bell.” She said.

She placed a small electronic bell on the table and they bowed before rolling the cart out and closed the door. Suji stared at the huge porti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter