11:11

JeTi Collection (GenderBender Version)

 

Author's POV

Jesse loved music and he became a composer in SM company. He took the job because he knew he can meet his girlfriend there.

Tiffany Hwang is a member of Girls Generation. She is so beautiful and has a perfect smile. She loved music too like Jesse and that's why she wanted to be a singer.

Everyone doesn't know they are dating except the members of Girls Generation and their parents.

One day, Tiffany drove herself to Jesse's place. She wanted to say something to him and she is so nervous about it. She has arrived at his place after an hour driving.

She walked out from her car and went straight to the door and pressed the password. Only her knew his password no one else. She entered his house with a heavy heart. She saw him in the living room busy himself making a new song.

She put down her things on the couch and sit beside him. She pecked his cheek and he immediately averted his gaze toward her.

"Hey baby!" He showed his genuine smile.

"Hey oppa.."

"Are you okay Tiff?" He put down his pencil on the table.

"Jesse oppa.." She hold his hands.

"Yes baby?" He couldn't see the spark in her eyes anymore.

"I want to say something" She bit her lower lip.

"What is it baby?" He planted a soft kisses to her hands.

"Let's break up" Finally she said it and it make him shocked.

"Do you have someone else now?" He softly asked even though he is hurting right now.

"Yes i have and it's Siwon oppa" She looked down at their hands. He kissed her forehead make Tiffany looked at him. He showed his fake smile make Tiffany feel more guilty.

"This is the end right?" She nodded. "I will let you go and please be happy with him"

"I'm sorry oppa"

"You don't have to say sorry" He let her hands go.

"I have to go now and i'm still sorry oppa" She took her things on the couch and immediately leave his place.

"Goodbye huh?" He talked to no one.

6 years later

He composed a new song and it's called 11:11. He wanted Tiffany to sing his song but changed his mind. He let Taeyeon the leader of Girls Generation sing this song.

Tiffany already heard the song and it make her feel pain in her heart. She doesn't really know why. Does she still love him? Does she still feel something toward him? These question always wandered in her mind.

Taeyeon's voice, Taeyeon's expression in the music video and everything is perfect. When she heard this song, Taeyeon can feel his pain and she feel his sadness.

Jesse's POV

I'm here in the beach looking at the black ocean and dark sky. It's been six years after our break up but i still feel the pain in my heart.

I saw you with him happily talking and laughing together. I'm glad to see your brighter smile again even though it's not because of me. At least you're happy with him.

Today, i'm Jesse Jung will moving on from you. Like the song i wrote, i believe i will be over you.

 

END