Don't Mess With A Jealous GF

JeTi Collection (GenderBender Version)

 

Jesse and Tiffany have been dating for a months now. They're happy and never had an arguments. They understood each other so well. For Jesse, it's normal when he always showing his jealous side. He couldn't bare seeing Tiffany purposely flirting with other guys to made him jealous. It succeed until he almost killed those guys but Tiffany kissed him making him forget about his jealousy.

For Tiffany she never showed her jealous side at all. She claimed that she will never getting jealous if Jesse talking with other girls. Jesse had hugged Seolhyun in front of her and she didn't admitted that she is jealous tho.

Right now they are attending Tzuyu's birthday party. The taller girl is so popular because of her beautiful face. She had a crush on Jesse and everyone know about it but that's all in the past now.

She is talking with Jesse while wrapping her long arm around Jesse's arm. The guy let her did it because he believe Tiffany won't be jealous. Well everyone know about Tzuyu dating with Sana including Tiffany.

"Hi bro!" Taeng happily approached them.

"Finally our kid is here" said Yul making Taeng jokingly punch his shoulder.

"Won't you two greet our birthday girl?" Jesse asked.

"Happy birthday our beautiful princess~" Taeng and Yul sang making Tzuyu blushed.

"Thanks guys" 

Tzuyu wanted to leave the guys and go to her girlfriend but Taeng hold her hand.

"Yes..?"

"Will you help our Jesse?" Taeng asked.

"For..?" Tzuyu looked so confused now.

"Making your unnie jealous"

"Count me in"

Tzuyu started flirting with Jesse but the oblivious guy happily talking with her. He didn't realized Tiffany is staring with a glared could kills everyone. Another girl is Sana. She too giving a glared at Tzuyu for flirting with another guy.

"Jesse! Tzuyu!" Tiffany and Sana shouted in unison.

"Y-yes?" The both looking so scared of their angry girlfriends.

"How dare you flirt with another girl?!"

"How can you touch him like that?!"

"We're just talking right?" Jesse asked and Tzuyu nodded.

"You guys still flirting in my vision!" said Tiffany.

"This is Taeng oppa idea. He wanted to help Jesse oppa to made you jealous.."

"I swear i didn't know about this" Jesse quickly said.

"You sleep outside tonight and tomorrow and the next days. No skinship!" Tiffany angrily said.

"You too Tzuyu!"

"Nooooooo!" Jesse and Tzuyu feels like crying now.

"Let's go Sana" 

The girls leave and Tiffany finally admitted that she is too jealous seeing her boyfriend with other girl.

"Taeng!!!!"

Jesse and Tzuyu ran after the guy who already leaving them far away to save himself first. Yul only looking at them and shook his head.

"Such a kids.." mumbled Yul.

 

END