Better Than Me [A Sequel For Liar]

JeTi Collection (GenderBender Version)

 

Jesse's POV

I know you hate me so much. I'm so sorry for being a jerk to you. I left you just like that without saying anything. I know you wanted my explanation. It isn't a lie when i said i will make you happy, never wanted to make you cry or hurting you. I only wanted you to smile whenever you're with me. I wanted to show you what is happiness but i can't..

I bought a ring? I never bought a ring baby. There's no wedding ceremony too. I never wanted to build a family with another woman. I know you saw me kissing and hugging that girl, our friend. I never tell you that she is my cousin from Japan. We just acted like a couple to make you believe everything.

I never kissed her nor bought a ring for her..

I make our friends telling you that i'm married with her. I'm sorry i make them lying to you. I need to hurt you like this even though i don't want to do it. Believe me, the moment i saw you crying from a far, it make me hurts too.

I had talked with my parent that i wanted to take you as my wife and they're really happy for me but i know now i can't do that. 

Because i'm sick..

Diagnosed with brain tumor making my world turning into the darkness. I know i can't make you happy if you're being with me.

So i choose to hurt you..

I asked my friend, Taeyeon to take care of you and replace me to make you happy. I'm hurting when i saw the way he treated you so nice like i did before. You give him the same look and smile that you had for me. I know you are happy now with him. 

I hope he will forever be with you, my baby..

Now i can finally leave this world in peace knowing you are with someone better than me, who can take care of you. Showing a lot of affection and happiness..

Believe me, i will forever love you, Tiffany..

 

END