II.

Egregious

I was sitting on a wooden bench in the park. I just moved here and everything seemed so new. The trees, the streets, the people, the food. Even I seemed new.

Not really knowing what kind of weather to expect I foolishly walked out in just a sweater. After taking first couple steps out of my almost empty apartment I felt snowflakes landing on my face and melting away.

It wasn’t in my nature to just give up, s stubbornly  I walked the streets of new city taking everything in. The neon lights above shops were blinding me with their foreign glamor seducing me to come in even for a second.

My hands were red from the cold and tightly squeezed in the pockets of my pink sweater. I looked at the way my breath formed little clouds right in front of me when suddenly I felt a wave of warmth on my shoulders and smelled strong perfumes. I jumped scared and tried to figure out what happened.

“You looked cold” guy shrugged his shoulders and walked away only in his turtleneck and a scarf, leaving me confused. I couldn’t even call after him and as soon as I calmed down he was nowhere to be seen. I put the jacket on enjoying its softness. When I put my hands to its pockets I felt a little piece of paper.

It was a small stickon note with a number and a short note on it. I giggled.

“Don’t think I did this just because I’m nice. You owe me a dinner.- Hoseok”

 

A/N: sorry for all the mistakes. English is not my native language <3