Archery

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.Dahyun - 10

Chaeyoung - 9

Tzuyu - 8

*

"No!" Dahyun exclaimed loudly, pouting and crossing her arms, standing defiantly in front of the front door, stopping Jeongyeon from leaving the house to get Tzuyu from her Chinese lessons. "She won't like it! Tzu Tzu won't like it, Omma! She won't like it and you can't make her sad!" Jeongyeon sighed, knowing that this had nothing to do with Tzuyu being sad about doing archery. This was because Dahyun didn't want to be one upped by her youngest sister. To her, it was already bad that she and Chaeyoung were in the same group rank for swimming.

Jeongyeon sighed to herself as she looked back at Dahyun, who seemed to be planning to stare her down until she relented. Back when the girls were younger, Jeongyeon had wanted them all to be active and healthy so she and her wives tried to get them into something they enjoyed. They had tried archery for their two oldest and the girls had hated it so swimming lessons were the substitute. Jeongyeon had hoped that when Tzuyu got older, she would get over her fear of water and they could put her into lessons but no progress had been made so they were planning to try archery with her.

The only problem was that Dahyun wouldn't let Jeongyeon leave the house to take Tzuyu to her first session.

"Dahyun!" Jeongyeon said," Listen to me! You can't just tell me that. You can't decide Tzuyu's opinions for her." Jeongyeon leaned down to look in Dahyun's eyes," Just let her do this and if you're right then...then I'll buy you some chocopies and if you're wrong...just-just let her know that you're proud of her. She needs to hear it, okay?"

Dahyun pouted once more, trying one last time before stepping away from the door to allow Jeongyeon to collect Tzuyu.

Meanwhile, Jihyo was having the exact same thing happen to her. She had only gone into the kitchen to get a glass of water only for Chaeyoung to burst in and beg her not to send Tzuyu to archery class. Jihyo couldn't take this, sighing and shaking her head in exasperation. She had already argued with Jeongyeon today (they had both wanted to take Tzuyu to her first session and it hadn't occured to them that they could both take her) and long story short, Jihyo had lost that argument and Jeongyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter