Graduating

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 18

Chaeyoung - 17

Tzuyu -  16

Dahyun wasn't sure what she was planning to do after school - probably university but she was taking a gap year before deciding on what degree to do. The day before graduation she was sitting in her bed, still contemplating what she was planning to do after her gap year. Chaeyoung  was fast asleep on the bed next to her, Tzuyu...apparently wasn't. "Turn out the light," Tzuyu whined as she turned over in bed, glaring at Dahyun from across the room," You know Mama is going to make us get up super early to get to school." Dahyun chuckled from where she was reading a university pamphlet.

When she didn't get the desired reaction, Tzuyu sighed angrily, standing sharply and stalked over to her sister's bed. "Alright, alright," Dahyun was saying," I'm turning off the light, I'm turning it off!" Dahyun didn't get time to reach over to flick the lamp off because Tzuyu had done it for her...right before crawling under the covers and cuddling up to her sister. "Stop worrying," Tzuyu murmured as she closed her eyes again," You'll find something that you like."

Dahyun smiled down at Tzuyu, even though she knew that her sister couldn't see her. "Thanks Tzu Tzu," Dahyun said as she moved around so she could comfortably lie down while holding her little sister closer to her. It turns out that Tzuyu wasn't done talking as she let out a little yawn that Dahyun thought made her look like a tiny puppy. "Besides," Mumbled Tzuyu sleepily, leaning into her sister's warm touch," If you don't find anything then Omma will choose something for you."

Dahyun let out a small giggle before nodding along, resting her chin on the top of Tzuyu's head.

"Alright Tzu," She said," You were the one who wanted me to turn off the light, go back to sleep."

*

"This is so stupid," Chaeyoung complained the next day as she sat in front of the TV with her older sister," What use is finding where to sit now when the ceremony isn't until a few more hours? God, and they took Tzu Tzu with them so it's not even like I can !" Dahyun stifled a laugh as she lounged on the armchair opposite where Chaeyoung was sitting on the sofa. "Don't tease Tzu Tzu," Dahyun said," You know she gets sensitive when you ."

"Look at you," Chaeyoung immediately ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter