Chapter 7

The Best Love Song

Myungsoo POV

I wake up seeing Hyun Ae next to me.She sleep so beautifully.I trace her angelic face with my finger.I snap out of my thought,and slap myself.What am I thinking.

Hyun Ae:Why are you slapping your self so early in the morning?(Rub her eye)

Aww.How cute.

The door open,we turn around my umma was at the doorway squealing.

Umma:Y'all sleep together,so....

Me:Well..*Rub the back of my neck*Hyun Ae climb over here in the middle of the night asking to sleep with me.I try to reject her,but she said she can't be somewhere without me for too long.

She slap my hand.I flinch.

Umma:How do y'all be together in school??

Me:Oh yea,me want me to ask you if she can transfer to my class.

She slap my hand again but harder this time.I flinch again.

Hyun Ae:Don't listen to him,he's making it up.I....

Umma:Don't be  shy Hyun Ae,I'll tell the princial,and L honey.

Me:Nae.

Umma:Get her pregnant soon.(Wink)

Hyun Ae:Yah!Mrs.Kim.

Umma:Umma!

Me:Arasso!

Umma walk out.

Hyun Ae:I can't stand you(Start whacking me with a pillow)

Me:Yah!Yah!I'm your future husband.

Hyun Ae:Who care.I'm gonna kill you,KIM MYUNGSOO!

Me:Is that my name I hear??

Hyun Ae:(Ruffle her hair)YOU'RE MAKING ME TURN INTO A WACKO!!

Me:You already are a wacko.

She storm out of the room.I laugh at her cuteness.

Ring.Ring.

I search for my phone.

Me:Yoseobsayo?

???:YAH!WHERE ARE YOU???I BEEN WAITING FOR YOU LIKE 2 MINUTES ALREADY.

Me:I just woke up.Patient,it only been 2 minutes.

Woori:Well you better be here in the next 10 minutes,if not I am gonna be mad.

Me:Fine.

I hnag up.I went to the restroom and shower.When I come out,I see Hyun Ae making my bed.

Me:Hyun Ae,I am going shopping later.If I don't come back by dinner,don't wait for me.

Hyun Ae:When have I ever waited for you for dinner??

Me:You never have,cause you're not a good fiance.Everybody know a goof wife have to wait for her husband to come home for dinner.

Hyun Ae:Did you forget??This is a arranged marriage.

She walk out.

Me:I LOVE YOU TOO!!

Umma past by.

Umma:AWWW....

She walk past my room.Hyun Ae glare at me,I give her a little chuckle.Her phone ring.

Hyun Ae:Yoseobsayo??Woohyun oppa??

I look at her,she stuck her tounge at me.

Hyun Ae:NAe I'm free,Myungsoo isn't gonna be home for dinner,umma and appa is out for a party.See you then.

Me:Yah!Yah!Yah!Who said you can go??Just because I can doesn't mean you can.

HYun Ae:I get to make my own choice.

She skip out of my room.I look at her in anger.I dress in my cloth and went over to her room and knock on the door.

Hyun Ae:IM COMING!!

The door open.She dress up so pretty.

Me:Yah!How come whenever you go somewhere with me you never dress up like that.When you go with him,you dress like that.(Point her up and down)

HYun Ae:What's wrong with my cloth??

She spin around.

Me:Forget it.

I walk out to my car and drive to the mall.

Hyun Ae POV

After Myungsoo left,I put my hair down.Instead of straightened it,I curl it instead.

Ding Dong!

I went down and open the door.

Woohyun:Oooohh!!

Me:Wae??

Woohyun:Nothing except that you're hot.Where's all the maid??

Me:Myungsoo umma give them a day off.

Woohyun:Sha'll we go M'lady.*Stretch out his hand to me*

I link hand with him.When we got outside,I lock the door and he drive us to the mall.

Me:Isn't this the mall where those rich rich people go to??

Woohyun:No,people like me.

Me:I'm not going in there.

I walk away,he come over and carry me inside.I struggle.

Me:YAH!YAH!LET ME GO!

Woohyun:MINHAE!!MY FIANCE WANT TO GO TO THE BABY SECTION,I WON'T LET HER,SO SHE STAY IN ONE PLACE,SO I HAVE TO CARRY HER LIKE THIS.MINHAE.

We got to infront of this mall,he put me down.He drag me inside and pick out a bunch of cloth,I look at the price,not even my paycheck for 1 years could be equal to the price of this dress.

Woohyun:Go try them on.

He push me inside the changing room.

Me:Don't go in here.

Woohyun:Aish!Arasso,I'm not a .Go.Shoo!

I went inside and change into this knee level dress,but it's a V-shape collar.I walk out.Woohyun was staring at me like he won a billion dollars from the lottery.

Woohyun:Spin around.

I spin around.

Woohyun:Perfect,we'll take this.Go change onto the other one.(He pushed me inside again)

I been changing into new cloth for 30 minutes staright.I try on the last piece,I walk out,spin around one round.Woohyun nodded,I went in change into my regular cloth and walk out.

Woohyun:Let's go paid for this.

We went over to the cashier.I look at the total price,not even if I work a whole years,I won't get enough money like that.

Me:I don't have enough money to paid for that.

Woohyun:Who said you're paying for it??

He take out his credit card.

Me:I'll paid you back,as soon as possible

Woohyun:Aish!I don't need your money.I have many ,I could spend as much as I want and not run out.

Me:Well start saving up.

I walk past him and over to the ice cream shop.I look at all the delicous ice cream picture on the window.I look at the window and see Woohyun coming over.

Woohyun:Want to eat ice cream??

I nodded.He drag me inside.

Woohyun:YOu shouldn't drool at the picture on the window peoples might think we're beggar or even hobo??Let's go inside.

We start seating at a table.

Woohyun:What do you want??

Me:Sundae.

Woohyun:2 sundaes.

Waiter:You're order will be here in just a sec.

Later our sundaes came,I start eating like I haven't eat in a several days.After I finish eating,I look up at him,he chuckle.

Woohyun:You have(Take a napkin and wipe the corner of my mouth)

We walk out of the shop.I walk backward,and make eye contact with Woohyun.He look down,I swear I just saw him blushing.I bump into somebody,I turn around and bow.

Me:Minhae.

???:Well if it isn't you again.YOU RUIN MY ING SHIRT,YOU !!

She raise her hand and about to slap me,when 2 hands grab hers.I look over a Woohyun.

Me:Why are you using 2 hands to block me??

Woohyun:What are you talking about,I am only using one hand.

Me:Then the other hand must be from(I move my finger and point to the guy next to Woori)

L???

Myungsoo:Sup!

Me:You??What are you doing here??

Myungsoo:Shopping with Woori for her cloth for my mom birthday party.Did you get anything??And what's up with all those bag??

Me:This Namstar right here(Point to Woohyun)

Myungsoo:Spoil.

Woohyun:Hehehe(Rub the back of his neck)

Myungsoo:Wanna join us??

Me:Can we??

Myungsoo:Sure.

Woori:WHO SAID!!Woohyun:DON'T WANT

They say it at the same time,me and myungsoo look at Woohyun and Woori.

Woori:Who said she can join us.(Walk away)

Woohyun:I don't want to go with Woori

Woori:MYUNGSOO!!

L groan then storm over to Woori.I laugh at how childish he is.

Me and Woohyun continue shopping.We then eat dinner,and then he drive me home.When I got home,L wasn't there.I walk up to his room,I open the door,he was sleeping.I sigh then walk back to my room and shower.I change into my pajama and take out my album.

Me:Umma,Appa,can y'all hear me??You guy are in heaven right??I just wanna tell you I met many great friends after y'all death.2 guys made the best impression in my heart.The first guy his name is Kim Myungsoo,but he perfer to be call L.He's cold on the outside,but he's really nice,well to me.He can be very childish(Chuckle)He's very unique,right??The 2nd guy,his name is Nam Woohyun.he's my fake boyfriend but he's my best friend.He's very caring and nice.He have alot of aegyo,but he use to be a player.But he take well care of me,I am very happy right now.But I still miss you.

I caress their cheek.My door open.L walk in.

Me:What are you doing here??

Myungsoo:Can I sleep here tonight??

Me:Wae??

Myungsoo:Woori keep on throwing rocks at my window.

Me:Why???

Myungsoo:So I can let her in.

Me:Oh.I...

He climb on my bed before I could answer.I went over to the couch and lay down.He come over.

Myungsoo:Get up and go over to your bed.

Me:You can sleep there.

Myungsoo:DOn't act like we didn't sleep with eachother before.

Me:Mwo!!

Myungsoo:Get up!

Me:No!

He carry me up,and went over to my bed and put me down.He lay down on the outside.

Myungsoo:Sleep,you have school tomorrow.

I close my eye and sleep.