Chapter 1

The Best Love Song

Hyun Ae POV

I was walking in the school hallway,I met up with my best friend Min Jee at my locker.

Min Jee:HYUN AE!! I MISS YOU!!(she gave me a bear hug.)

I hug her back.

Me:I MISS YOU TOO!!

It was quiet until the hallway was screaming "INFINITE!! SARANGHAE!!" There they go again.Me and Min Jee quickly walk away.

Min Jee:Maybe we should greet them,they look nice.

Me:You could,I'll wait for you by your locker.

Min Jee:Thanks(she quickly walk off)

I smile at her figure.I turn back and walk to her locker.Until I heard something

???:WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ?!? GET OUT OF  MY WAY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE EARLY!!

I turn around Min Jee was on the groud with her tears flowing down nonstop,and Woo Ri was yelling at her,I quickly run over and help Min Jee up.

Me:WHO THE ARE YOU TO SCREAM AT HER????

Min Jee:Forget it Hyun Ae,I'm okay let's go.

Woo Ri:Well if it isn't another .

Me:Are you kidding me?WAit are you talking about yourself,I'm sorrry I thought you talking to someone else,but I didn't know you we're talking about you.(I look at Infinite)I don't care if you're a Kingka,just keep your vicious self to you and your .(I pull Min Jee away.)

Myungsoo POV

???:Are you kidding me?WAit are you talking about yourself,I'm sorrry I thought you talking to someone else,but I didn't know you we're talking about you.(I look at Infinite)I don't care if you're a Kingka,just keep your vicious self to you and your .(she  pull her friend  away.) 

Wow that girl got gut to say that.I'm impress,first seeign someone dare talk like that to us.

Sunggyu:Dude!She just talk to your girlfriend like that and you're standing here thinking.

Sungjong:She is so different.I think I have a class with her,have to catch up.Later hyung!

Sungjong run to his first period like it's a big emergency.

Woo Ri:Myungsoo~ah,that girl just yell at Noona.

Me:I'll make her pay for it.(I flash Woo Ri a fake smile)

We walk to Sungjong class,to our suprise Sungjong is talking to her.We walk over to him.

Woohyun:Introduce her to us maknae.

Sungjong:Hyung this is Hyun Ae.I just realize I'm in her Dancing class,not this one

So her name is HYun Ae.

Hyun Ae:Ya'll should go,ya'll are gonna be late for class.

Me:We alway are.And how do you get the gut to talk to Woo Ri like that?

Hyun Ae:Well she's bullying my friend,I don't want any enemies but if somebody is messing with my friend,I won't let it go.

Hoya:And how can you talk to us so normal without screaming or touching us?

Hyun Ae:Ya'll are human right?So why couldn't human talk to human straightly.

Sungyeol:But we're Kingka.

Hyun Ae:Oh,then I shouldn't talk to ya'll(open a book)

Sungjong:Anio!(close her book)

Sunggyu:You know Hyun Ae,you're different from other girls.I like your personalities.

I turn to the door.Rainbow walk in with a man.

To another suprise Hyun Ae run to him,we walk to them.

Jaekyung:EVERYBODY GET THE OUT OF HERE!!!!

Everybody stand up and walk out.

Woo Ri:Aren't this a suprise.

Hyun Ae:Appa!

???:Hyun Ae,their out to get us.

Hyun Ae:Nugu appa?Nugu?

Appa:I'm sorry,I didn't listen to you about your step mother.

Hyun Ae:She did this?And how did ya'll get him.

Woo Ri:We brought him.

Hyun Ae:SHE SELL YOU!!

Hyun Ae POV

That woman sell my father.

Appa:Hyun Ae,take care of yourself arasso?I'm going to meet your umma.

Hyun Ae:Appa,don't leave me.

Min Jee run in,she run over and hug me.

Appa:Min Jee,please take care of Hyun Ae.

Min Jee:YOU FOUND OUT HYUN AE WAS RIGHT.HUH?YOU LISTEN TO THAT WOMAN HITTING HYUN AE AND USE HER AS A SLAVE.

Appa:Minhae,I don't know what to say to your mother in heaven.Forgive me HYun Ae?

Me:I forgive you  appa,don't leave me.I forgive everything you do.Please don't leave me like umma,I won't ever forgive ya'll.

Appa:You're a good little girl.I wish I listen to you and get rid of that woman a long time ago.I'm sorry.(his hand drop and his eye we're close)

Me:APPA!!WAKE UP!!YOU PROMISE YOU WON'T EVER LEAVE ME ALONE,YOU CAN'T BREAK YOUR PROMISE.WAKE UP!!

Min Jee:Hyun Ae,

Me:He can't go.Not now not ever.

Min Jee:Hyun Ae...

Me:I have to find her.I have to.

Min Jee:I'll go with you.

I stand up.

???:HYUN AE??!

Me:Sungjong,thanks for the talk see you soon.(I give him a sad smile and walk out.)