Chapter 6

The Best Love Song

Myungsoo POV

Her lips was so soft.I turn around and see Woori,she look angry.

Woori:WHY DID YOU KISS HER??

Myungsoo:It mean nothing.

I heard something drop,I turn around and see Hyun Ae and a plate of kimbap on the ground.She hurry and kneel down and clean the kimbap.

Hyun Ae:Sorry,sorry.I was clumsy,I'll clean it up.I'm so sorry.

She keep on bowing at me.Woori came over and step on the kimbap.I look at Woori,she gave me a smirk.I went over and help Hyun Ae clean Up.

Woori:As your job as a maid you should clean up the house,not by letting your young master help you clean up your mess.

Hyun Ae:I don't need you to tell me how to do my job.And L,I don't need your pity.

She stand up.

Woori:Wait.

Hyun Ae look at her.

HYun Ae POV

Woori:Wait.

I turn around,she almost slap me.I close my eye and wait for the slap,but nothing happend.I peek my eye.She was looking up shock.

???:How dare you try to slap my grilfriend without my permission??

I look up,it was Woohyun.He smile at me,I look away.

Woori:Puh-leaze Woohyun,A player like you dating a nerd like her.That's the funniest joke ever.But aren't you dating my..

Woohyun:I broke up with her.Didn't she cry to you?

Woori:But did you be come blind,dating her?

Woohyun:That mean L is blind too for dating you,Go Woori.

Woori point at Woohyun.Me and L look at them.Uh oh,I guess here's World War 3.

Woori:Nam Woohyun!Because of that (Point to me)You go agaisnt me?You make a big mistake for going agaisnt Go Woori.

Woohyun:And you make a big mistake for messing with my girl.

Woohyun drag me out of the room.We went downstair,I can hear Woori and L we're agruing.

Woori:KIM MYUNGSOO!!HOW CAN YOU JUST STAND THERE,WHEN I WAS BULLY??ARE YOU A GOOD BOYFRIEND?

Myungsoo:IT WAS YOU WHO STARTED IT REMEMBER?WHO TELL YOU TO GO AND MESS WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND!!

Woori:WELL AT LEAST YOU COULD HAVE SAY SOMETHING.

Myungsoo:IF YOU WERE RIGHT MAYBE I'LL STAND UP FOR YOU,BUT YOU WERE WRONG.

Woohyun:Let's go.

He drag me out to his car.

Woohyun:Where do you want to go??

Me:The mountain in the corner of this street.

He start driving.

When we got there,I get off and went to mine and appa secret place when we come here.I kneel down infront of the board.Tears start rolling down on my cheek.

Me:Appa,Umma.I came.Why did y'all leave me alone in this world??Come back and take me with you,please.Didn't y'all say,y'all are gonna make me the happiest child alive??Didn't y'all promise me a happy family.Wake up,Don't lie.Make all your promise come true.(I touch the board with tears rolling down nonstop.)

Woohyun POV

Hyun Ae:Appa,Umma.I came.Why did y'all leave me alone in this world??Come back and take me with you,please.Didn't y'all say,y'all are gonna make me the happiest child alive??Didn't y'all promise me a happy family.Wake up,Don't lie.Make all your promise come true.(She touch the board with tears rolling down nonstop.)

I bend down to her level and wipe her tears.She look at me.

Hyun Ae:You wonder why I told you to drive me here right?

I nodded.

Hyun Ae:My life is like a piece of cake,outside it's so bright and pretty.But inside it's like a dark cloud.One time it's full and then it got cut in half.A half of it dissapear.When I was 10,my appa take me up here and we build this place right here.We then bring umma up here.This piece of wood right here is there promise."HYun Ae~ah,It's appa here.When you're grown up and turn into a full woman.Don't forget us okay."(Wipe her tears)"Don't worry either,we promise you the rest of your life will be full happiness,and no sadness will cover your way.We will be by your side,even if you don't want us too.We're gonna be the happiest family in the world. Love,your appa and umma.(Wipe her tears)I take this promise very seriously.

Me:Then what happend?Why did your appa marry your stepmom?

Hyun Ae:When I was 12,my umma pass away because of cancer.My appa got depress,he doesn't care for me anymore.He would drink,whenever he come home,he kick and hit me,he said it's my fault my umma die.Then one day,he come home with a woman declaring he will marry her.He said he want what's best for me,he said I need a mom to take care of me.Then from the day of his marriage,I alway get abuse by my stepmom and my appa.I was use as a slave.Whenever I remind appa of my mom,he slap me across my face saying "Forget her" I feel like he already forget umma.I feel hurt,I run away from my house,that's when I met Min Jee.

Me:Then what happend?

Hyun Ae:Min Jee take me home,we then become best friend.When we go to the store,we met my stepmom,a boy help us run away.We thanks him,he give me this necklace.(Show me the necklace)I promise him,next time we see eachother,I'll do anything he want including being his slave.From that we escape our first trap.When me and Min Jee was turning 16,we move out and buy our own apartment.Then what happend you already know.The thing happend at school.(Smirk.)My life is being play around.

Me:Hearing about make me thinking about myself.I was raise so finely,if I want anything my appa and umma will get it for me.I never have to beg anyone for anything.I never say sorry,or could I borrow that,or thank You.Because I get everything I want,now I heard about your life.I feel like my life is too  perfect.

Hyun Ae:Not every life life is perfect and I know that very well.You can alway find something good in something bad.But you can also find the bad in the good.You never know your future.You might think it will be the best,but it might be twisted (stand up and walk around)Your life have three different story,the past,the present,and the future.You can choose to forget or remember your past,but you can't choose your present and your future.

Me:To tell you the truth when I first see you at the libary,I thought you were a nerd.I think you're like those hore,you act hopeless so peoples can pity you.But when I see you standing up agaisnt Woori for your friend,I see you as a brave,smart,charming girl.I said to myself,so she's different.Whenever I try to talk to you,you're with somebody else.I just have that shy image.

Hyun Ae:Shy?Aren't you one of the playboy?Shy?Give me a break.(Smirk)

Me:I know,it's crazy right,I alway get nervous and shy around you.I never actually like a girl with my full heart.But whenever I want to do that,I...I..I'm scare I'm gonna be hurt,I am scare I am gonna get rejected.

Hyun Ae:Don't Worry,You're the almighty Woohyun.You can get over anything.(Smile)

Hyun Ae,you have no idea how happy I feel right now.Your smile is really pretty,I think sunset was the most beautiful thing in the world,but I know you now.You're more beautiful than Sunset.I wish you aren't L fiance,then you could be my property.I stare at her for a while.

Hyun Ae:Woohyun~ah,don't you have to take me home,L is gonna be mad if you don't.

Me:I will if you give me a good bye kiss later.

Hyun Ae:But..

Me:Then we're staying here.

Hyun Ae:Fine,fine.

Hyun Ae POV

Woohyun drive me back to L masion.As we were standing by the front door,I ring the bell hoping he forget our deal.

Woohyun:Give me my kiss.

I lean in,and give him a quick peck on the cheek.The door open.

???:NAM WOOHYUN!PARK HYUN AE!!

that voice seem familar,oh no.

Woohyun:Hehe..(Rub the back of his neck) Gotta run Hyun Ae.See you tomorrow.(Run to his car.)

Me:Yah!NAM WOOHYUN!!YAH!!

Too late the car was already driving away.Myungsoo pull me in the house.

Me:What do you think you're doing?Let go.

I struggle away.I manage to get out of his grip.But he didn't give up,he carry me to his room and close the door.

Me:Yah!What are you doing?

Myungsoo:WHY WERE YOU OUT WITH THAT GUY ON THIS LATE HOURS?DO YOU KNOW HOW MAD I WAS??I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO COME HOME AND EAT DINNER.BUT I HAVE TO EAT ALONE.WHAT KIND OF FIANCE ARE YOU?HAVE YOUR MOTHER EVER TRAIN YOU TO BE A GOOD WIFE.

Me:DON'T TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER.TALK ABOUT ME HOW EVER YOU WANT,BUT DON'T DRAG MY PARENT INTO THIS.WHAT ABOUT YOU,YOU CALL ME AS YOUR MAID,AM I THAT EMBARASSING TO BE YOUR WIFE.YOU KNOW WE'RE NOT MARRY YET,WE CAN STILL BREAK THE ENGAGEMENT.JUST TELL YOUR MOTHER THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THE MARRIAGE,THEN POOF!I AM OUT OF YOUR LIFE...

Myungsoo grab my hand and pull me close to him.

Myungsoo POV

I pull her close to me and kiss her hard.She pull away,but I grab her wrist and pull her back.Our kiss became intense,she start replying to my kiss,I lead her toward my bed,we lean down with our mouth still connecting to eachother.I was on top of her.The door open.We stop and look up,it was my umma.

Umma:Oh good good,the faster Hyun Ae is pregnant the better.Sorry for bothering y'all,continue what y'all are you doing.(smile wide and close the door)

After umma left,Hyun Ae push me off the bed.I fell on my .

Hyun Ae:Aish.(Ruffle her hair.)

Me:DId I tell you,your lip taste good.

Hyun Ae:You..(Point at me)

Me:Hey,you we're kissing back too.

Hyun Ae:I'm ging out to  shower.

Me:Want me to tag along?

Hyun Ae:No you .

I smirk.

Hyun Ae:Don't go any near where the restroom when I am in there,understood?

Me:Sure.

She walk out,my phone was ringing,I look at the caller ID,it was Woori.

Me:Yoseobsayo.

Woori:AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!OMG!MYUNGSOO~AH,LET'S GO SHOPPING TOMORROW.IT'S 50% OFF.PLEASE,WE HAVEN'T GO ON A DATE SINCE FOREVER.PWEASE,I NEED FORMAL CLOTH FOR YOUR MOM BIRTHDAY PARTY TOO.PWEASE.

Me:Fine,fine.Just don't yell in my ear anymore.You're making me go deaf.

Woori:Thanks,bye.Love you.Mwuah!

She hang up,I walk over to Hyun Ae room.I hide somewhere near her restroom.She open the door and come out.

Me:BOO!

HYun Ae:AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

It take me a second to know she was wrap around a towel,her towel fell off.

Me:UMMM...Hyun Ae...Your towel....

Hyun Ae:CLOSE YOUR EYE!!

Me:MAKE ME!!

Hyun Ae:PLEASE!!!

Me:Sleep with me tonight.In my bed.Agree?

Hyun Ae:Fine.Fine.Close your eye!

I cover my eye.To tell you the truth I didn't see anything.

Me:Don't worry,I saw everything.

HYun Ae:MWO!!!

I run to my room.Later she walk in my room fully dress.

Hyun Ae:Did you really see everything?

Me:Not telling you.Lay here.

I pat a spot next to my bed.She went over and lay down next to me.

Hyun Ae:Did you?

Me:Lean in.I'll whisper it to you.

She lean in.I quickly take the chance and peck her on the cheek.

Me:That mean a yes babe.

HYun Ae:Mwo!!My life,it's ruin.You little brat.

She start hitting me with her pillow.

Me:Why are you so afraid,I am gonna see it later.So don't be afraid.

Hyun Ae:Mwo!!

She start hitting me harder.

Me:Yah!Yah!

I run around.

Hyun Ae:Yah!Come back here.

I pretend to run and bump into the door.I drop to the floor.Oww,my and my head.

HYun Ae stop and come toward me.

Hyun Ae:L,L,are you okay?

She lean down,I quickly peck her on the lip and stand up.She touch her lip.

Me:Worry about me,huh?

Hyun Ae:You pabo!

She cover her face.I think she crying.I went over and pat her back.

Me:Hyun Ae,I'm sorry.

She smack me on the face with the pillow.

Hyun Ae:Now we're even.

The light went off.

Hyun Ae:AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

She run into my chest.I hug her.What is this tingly feeling inside me.