SHADOW

SuperPasta

 

 

Have you ever heard of the story about one shadow that will follow you once it knew you saw it? No? Then I'll tell you.

As i was writing this, i might have..asgsjaj

Where was i? Oh. Okay. The shadow. One thing about them is you shouldn't talk about them out loud. Don't even try to look for them. They were dangerous being. How do i know?  I asggddjk

I lost it again. Where were i? Oh. They were too dangerous. If you ever saw them, never. I mean literally, never act like you saw them. Walk forward ignore the cold breeze that soon brushing every part of your body. Once you give in to them, never replied to them...they....agssh.. Please... 

I'm sorry...  I lost it again... They will... Wtheydbdjdj... Bshatake..you.. Please..

___________________________________________________

 

"Wow this is the worse creepy pasta ever!!!" shouts Yesung from inside of his room. 

Soon, Leeteuk went inside his room with a frown. "What with the shouts Jongwoonie ah?" ask the leader. 

"Nothing this stupid... Since when you call me Jongwoonie?" said Yesung with a frown,mirroring the older face that soon turn dark.

"You heard me...."

"Pardon? Hyung?  You look..." he stop midway, his hyung were turning too dark...almost mimicking one thing that remind him of...

"I'm... What...Jongwoonie.."

"Shadow...."

The door to his room shut with a loud bang. Whimper can be heard from his room for few minutes until it went silent.

One hour later,the front door open up,revealing the members who just finished with their own schedule.  Including Leeteuk.  

Few steps in, they saw Yesung who sit right up on the couch, staring at the television. He turn his head slowly to the members. 

"You're back. Leeteuk, Heechul, Kangin,Shindong, Sungmin, Siwon,  Donghae, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook Kyuhyun..."

The members were weird out by the already weird member. Soon one by one, each of them begin to answer him as he smiling wickedly. 

 

"You heard me...all of you heard me.."

 

 

Never give in to the shadow. It might be following you. As you walk under sun. It appears under you. Mimicking all your act as they plan the worse for you. Be careful with the shadow that lurking inside.