RAW

SuperPasta

 

 

 

Ahh.. The munching sounds. A sound as a teeth collide with rawnes of a meat. Squishy and delicious as it's sound, it was horror to be seen.

He was tied up. Bound to the wooden chair. Watching as a man in front of him slicing the raw meat and munch on it.

Chomp

Scrap

Slurp

The sound of meat, echoing in the void room. No window. No holes. Only walls as far as he can see.

"Want some?"

The man ask. Ask if he was eerily jealous by the scene of the man, munching on his girlfriend dead body.

"Please..."

He plead.

"Please what,Yesungie?" 

Yesung tears up more as the man in front of him slicing more into the porcelain skin. Knife glide elegantly on the smooth thigh of his girlfriend. Watching as the psychopath eat it as if it was the most delicious thing in the world.

"Stop..."

The man sighing. 

"Come on,Yesungie. If you didn't speak up what you want, i won't understand anything." 

"STOP EATING HER SIWON!"

He done it. The man,Siwon, walk slowly toward him as he hang his hand down low,holding the knife.

"Yesung ah..."

"No.. Stop.. Please.." 

"Yesung... Jongwoon...  I heard that the meat of your loved one was the most delicious meat in the world. No wonder she tasted so bad."

"Please...Siwon... Please don't.. I want to live... I don't want to die.."

He squirm in his seat, trying to release himself from the tight rope as Siwon begin to come close to him.

The smell... Blood splattered everywhere on Siwon’s face and limbs. 

"What do you mean? I won't hurt you. I love you. So i really..  You know. Just want a taste of you"

"No no no... Please come back to your own self... Please... Give me back my Siwon..."

Siwon settle himself in front of him, crouch down to his eyes level as he scrap the knife along his smooth pale skin.

"I'm always yours,hyung. Now you will always be with me. IN ME.."