Jungkook?!

We Can Go Anywhere

I was on my way to deliver the flowers to the customer's address, I had to stop by for some free hot chocolate drink. It tasted so delicious, "Thank you so much for the free hot chocolate aunty!" I smiled as I bid goodbye to her. 

The lady was promoting her hot chocolate and it tasted so good, I will buy later once I'm heading home right after I deliver the flowers. I have chores to run tomorrow, I will be extra busy. I sighed, "Well it's better to keep myself busy." I said when I stopped my car and stare at BTS's poster that's framed huge at the advertisement sign board. 

Jungkook changed so much, he dyed his hair to light brown. 

I smiled, "It's okay if you forgot about me, just please take care of your health."

When the light turned green, I drive and drive. Along the way I noticed this address is so far from our store. Why would anyone ordered flowers this far? Don't they have people sell flowers nearby here. I looked around and I wasn't wrong, there are a lot of florist stores here and even more advance than us. Their stores look like five stars hotel. 

It's weird someone who lived nearby here would order flowers from us. 

I stopped the car in front of the big mansion, my eyes widened and my jaw dropped. "Wow these people must be filthy rich! Just look at the size of this mansion. It's huge."

I walked inside the mansion with my eyes looking around because this mansion is filled with flowers and a beautiful fountain. It looks perfect and I start to imagine if there's a really handsome prince charming who lives inside this mansion. 

I rang the doorbell and someone opened the door. 

"Hi..I uhm. Aunty Jeon?!" My eyes widened when I looked at her. The woman that is standing right in front of me is Mrs Jeon. Jeon Jungkook's mother, she's very kind and caring. She used to take me and Jungkook to school everyday because my mom didn't have time to take me to school. My mother is always busy with her business. 

She smiled, "Rose! You're finally here." She hugged me. 

She invited me to come in and so I did, I gave her the bonquet of flowers and she placed it somewhere at the dinning table. 

She turned and smiled at me once again, "Aunty Jeon, this place is huge." I said. 

She noddded in return, "It's true,Jungkook bought this for us." She said. 

My face dropped when she mentioned Jungkook, I really miss my best friend. I haven't heard from him for years now. He completely forgot about me. 

"Oh dear why the sad face?"She asked. 

I giggled awkwardly, "Me and Jungkook, we don't really talk anymore." I said. 

She pouted, she doesn't seem surprise that her son ignores his childhood / best friend. 

"Jungkook will never forget about you, that's impossible. He's your best friend, he's the one who ordered the flowers from your mother."She said. 

My eyes widened, I was completely surprise with what she said. He ordered the flowers from my mother? And my mom didn't even tell me that Jungkook came by to visit. What the heck mom?

"What? I didn't even know, my mom. She didn't tell me that it was Jungkook."I said. 

She giggled, "Yes he ordered flowers from your mother. Now you know he never really forgot about you. You're his best friend."

I sighed, "But he never reply to my text messages anymore or even bother to call me back. Aunty Jeon I really miss him. How is he? Is he okay? Is he healthy. There were rumors before that he broke his leg or something." I said. 

"Rose. he's fine. He's been having a rough time with his career. He's very busy, barely has any time for us. He is always in rush."She said. 

I nodded, "I understand, but even if someone is really busy. It's impossible to not check messages from his own best friend. I'm sorry aunty Jeon but Jungkook can be such a useless best friend. I've been waiting for years for him to even reply to me but guess what. He never even bother to left me on read or even open my messages. He's a bastard." I don't know why I just let everything out to his mother. I'm frustrated that he would just completely ignore me for years. 

She giggled, "Now now.. Rose you haven't change that much. I remember you were angry with Jungkook when you both were 13."

I shook my head, "That was long time ago aunty Jeon. I bet Jungkook is arrogant now."

"Arrogant aye?"My eyes widened when I heard a familliar voice interrupted me and Aunty Jeon. So I turned around and there he is standing with his arms crossed. He smirked and approached me with confident, he seems cocky now and he does changed a lot. He grew taller, even taller than me. He's towering me right now. 

I gulped, "Jungkook!" I called then I pulled him and hugged him so tight.

I can't expressed how I'm feeling, I'm just so happy to see him. 

He chuckled and I let go, "Jungkook! You're a bastard. You never reply to my messages. I hate you, I thought you forgot about me!"I said. 

He patted my head. "I keep my words and promises, I will never forgot about you Rose. You're my best friend."

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah right but you never read any of the texts I sent!"

He clucked his tongue, "Well that's because I have way too many messages from fans on twitter and instagram and even everywhere. You know how crazy fans work, they even found out about our phone numbers. So I have to change phones and phone numbers every year. Come on Rose don't be mad, I was just busy promoting and touring the world. I know you're not mad at me. right?" He said and he gave me that stupid innocent puppy eyes. 

I lightly slapped his face and smiled, "I miss you Jungkook so much!"

He smiled, "Why don't we spend more extra time together aye? I miss my best friend too."

I raised a brow, "What are you planning to do? You wanna go out and hangout? You're gonna get chase by fans or even paparazzi."

He laughed, "You think I'm an idiot? I'm gonna take you on a movie marathon!"