You owe me a dare.

We Can Go Anywhere

Jungkook took me to his basement and it was not just a normal one where you wash your clothes and keep old things in there. The basement was made with comfortable couch and a big flat screen TV. It looks so beautiful and comfy, If I have my own movie theatre like this I would never leave my house. 

He smiled and patted the couch next to me signaling me to sit, so I sit next to him then he plays one of our favorite childhood movie which the Parents Trap. I can't believe that after all these years of waiting for my best friend to show up, now we're bonding again. 

My eyes are focused on the TV and then I noticed that Jungkook was staring at me so I look at him and he smiled a little. Suddenly I felt him leaning closer to me which is making me awkward. Back then he never acted like this before. What is he trying to do. 

I looked at him with confusion, "What are you doing Jungkook, you're too close to me.". 

He smirked, "You didn't remember do you?"

He have this sly smirk plastered on his face and it's creeping me out, why is my best friend acting like this. This is a new odd behaviour of him. 

"What do you mean Jungkook, cut it out. I'm not one of your fangirl that wants to makeout with you or something. I'm your best friend for goodness sake."I said to knock some sense to him. 

He giggled then he acts like he's hurting, "Ouch! best friend. I'm disappointed at you, you didn't remember the dare we made." 

My eyebrows furrowed, "What dare?"

He smiled then ruffled my hair, "You silly friend, you remember that night. I meant the night before I moved out from my parent's house. We were playing truth or dare and you choose dare so I dare you to makeout with me."He said. 

I rolled my eyes, "Jungkook we were drunk that night. You can't possibly think I would ever makeout with you."

He shushed me, "Nah ah, I didn't finish yet missy. Then you told me I will makeout with you when you become a successful singer and that's the deal that we made and we even made a pinky promise."

My eyes widened, I can't believe he's still remembering that. 

He leaned in close to my ear and whisper, "Next time you should be careful about what you say. Now you know we made a pinky promise."

I laughed awkwardly, "Jungkook you're kidding right?"

He shook his head, "Nope and I think you owe me a dare."

Oh for goodness sake that was like five years ago, I didn't even remember that until he brought it up to me. 

Jungkook smirked, "What are you waiting for? I mean we're both adults now and we can do whatever we want."