Be my girlfriend

Is it destiny?

 

It was a cold day in December; the sun was trying to shine over the people hectically preparing for the upcoming holyday- Christmas. In one of the many parks in the capital of South Korea there are children playing with the snow, throwing snow bolls at each other, playing games of tag; mothers talking with each other discussing what they are planning to buy for their children and sharing about shops they found with toys on good prices. Couples sitting on the benches and watching the kids playing while, hugging each other and making plans for the upcoming holyday.

Sitting on one of those benches was a girl as pretty as a doll. The girl didn’t look more than 16y.o.She had small round face white as the snow, beautiful big eyes black as the night sky, and long black as a moonless night hair, judging by her structure – slim as a model. The doll like girl was dressed with pink coat, white skirt, long white socks and pink boots. She looked sad while looking at her phone as if waiting for someone to call.

On a bench, near the one that the girl was sitting on, there was a boy. His appearance was somewhere between 18-20 years old, with shoulder length wavy  dark brown hair, dressed with black leather jacket, shabby jeans and black boots. Carrying a guitar case on his right shoulder he looked like the typical rock guy except his extremely handsome yet pretty face looking just like an actor or a model. The boy was looking at the girl with extremely curiosity.

Suddenly the girl’s phone rang. With extreme excitement she picked it up.

-Ah finally. Where are you? – The girl said with excitement in her voice calm and sweet like an angel. Suddenly the angelic smile on her face disappeared.

-What did you said? – her voice already shaking from the tears that she was trying to suppress.

The girl was still holding the phone near her ear even though it was obvious that the other person had hung up. Tears threatening to fall from her eyes, she looked down, hair falling down her face to hide the tears already sliding down her white cheeks. Seeing the girl like that the boy stood up and went to her.

-Are you ok? – He said with anxiety in his voice. The girl turned her head at the other side while wiping the tears with her hands.

- What do you care? – she answered coldly

- I care. – he said calmly yet with a tone of playfulness in his voice.

- Ha. You don’t know me and I don’t intent to talk with strangers. – The girl kept her cold tone.

- I’m Jang Geouk Suk, born 4th August 1987, zodiac Leo, 182sm tall, 63 kg weight, blood type A, 2 parents, only child. Hmm, something else? Ah yes, I like dancing, snowboarding, skiing, singing and dancing.

-What are you doing? – Annoyed she asked yet with a little note of confusion in her voice. The boy ignored what the girl said, sat at the bench near her and continued.

-My favorite colors are blue, ivory, white; I love spicy food –GeJang (marinated raw crabs), I love pineapples, I love rock music and I play the guitar as u can see. – He said pointing at the guitar case he had placed on the side of the bench – Now you know almost everything about me, it would be very impolite to not introduce yourself to me after all I’ve said. – Geuk Suk said with a playful smile looking at the girl expecting her reply.

-Ah!! –She pouted her lips, knowing that he's right, she had to tell him at least her name – I’m Kim Sul Hwa, 22 years old. – She said with an indifferent tone.

- Snow flower, what e beautiful name. It suits you. – Geuk Suk smiled sweetly

- What do you mean by that? – The girl said annoyed turning head towards him but then instantly blushing lightly, seeing his beautiful smile - Your skin is as white as the snow and u look really pure just like it. – he said with a soft voice.

- Thanks. – this was the only word she said but it was obvious by her tone that she liked the compliment.

-You look really cute while blushing. – He said as the smile never escaped his face.

- Stop it already. – she hit his arm lightly.

-What? What did I do? – he looked innocently at Sul Hwa.

- Stop smiling! – she demanded.

- Why? – he asked confused.

-Your smile…. It’s so innocent …. I hate it…. – she was talking slowly and note of bitterness could be heard in her voice.

- Ah, sorry? – he said with confusion – But is there a reason…for hating me? – he continued unsure.

-First of all, I don’t hate you. Secondly, yes there is…. It reminds me of the smile my boyfriend has. So charming and sincere….so innocent,  just like a child’s smile. – the way Sul Hwa was describing her boyfriend’s smile made Geuk Suk a bit annoyed.

-Then I don’t see a reason to hate my smile. – he smiled again confidently.

-Yes I have. He just broke up with me. – Sul Hwa looked down at the ground to hide the eyes filled with sorrow.

- He is an idiot. – Geuk Suk said boldly. Sul Hwa immediately raised her head and looked at him , as she was surprised of what he said. Then after a couple of seconds she burst into laughter. He smiled and soon he also burst into laughter

 -Thanks. – said Sul Hwa.

- You’re welcome. –he answered – Well now that you are single, wanna be my girlfriend? – he continued saying these words with confidence.

-You WHAT?!?! – Sul Hwa almost choke. – Are you serious? I just got dumped by my boyfriend and you want me to start dating a stranger? – while accusing him of not being thoughtful she had a light playful smile on her small face. 

-Yes – he said calmly – From the moment I saw you I gained interest in you and after talking with you and knowing things about you I decided that I want you as my girlfriend.

- Well… I don’t think I’m ready for a new relationship… she said but was cut off immediately.

-Then we’ll be together for a while and if you still think you don’t feel anything for me I’ll let you go.

-Well I … - Sul Hwa couldn’t finish what she wanted to say because her phone rang. She answered immediately.

-Yes? …. I know….Is that so?.....Oh I see – the last part she said with playful tone and hung up. – I’m sorry I have an urgent work to do. We can meet again….sometime … - she got up from the bench with a light gentle smile on her face – Ah, I forgot ….. please give up on your thoughts of dating me…it’s not gonna happen . – said Sul Hwa with confidence in her voice. After that she walked down the alley to exit the park and head to the destination she was heading to.

Geuk Suk looked at her relaxed and didn’t say anything, just looking at her confidently as if she was his possession. After Sul Hwa was a couple of meter away from him she smiled confidently.

- And why do you think I’ll give up just like that? – he thought as if winning Sul Hwa’s heart was a challenge. Well it wasn’t a challenge but a mission impossible but he wasn’t the type of people to give up easily .

While Sul Hwa was getting near the exit of the park Geuk Suk went back to the bench to take his guitar, after placing it over his right shoulder he started walking fast towards the direction where Sul Hwa was.   

For some reason Sul Hwa looked happy and not sad like when she was talking on the phone. While she was walking confidently down the street she saw a homeless lady, sitting near the corner of a building begging for some money. “Please give some money to this poor old lady” she was begging but the people were passing by as if she didn’t exist. Sul Hwa stopped in front of her and smiled warmly to the lady.

-Here. – said Sul Hwa taking off her coat and giving it to the lady. –Use this to warm yourself. If you don’t like it you could sell it. You’ll get a lot of money if you sell it to the right place. – said Sul Hwa still smiling to the lady.

- But I can’t take it young lady. You’ll freeze in this cold weather. – said the old lady worriedly.

-Please, take it. – warmly smiled  Sul Hwa.

- Thank you. – said the old woman with tears in her eyes.

Sul hwa continued walking with a confident smile. She, yet again, changed her mood and from the sad and annoyed from everything Sul Hwa suddenly became the confident and happy Sul Hwa. Walking down the street now wearing only her pink sweater she was smiling but for some reason she turned her head to look behind her and she saw a man dressed the similar way like Geuk Suk and he was carrying a guitar case too. She got a bit suspicious but continued walking to her destination.

She suddenly stopped in front of a really luxurious building. It was actually a hotel called The Grand Suit. She entered the hotel as the doorman opened the door for her but Geuk Suk couldn’t even get near the entrance since the security didn’t let him in because he “looked” dangerous.

 

Doll: the 1st chapter it here ^^ hope you like it and pls comment ^^ it's important for me to know you roppinion ^^