Part 6

Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A sunny day that make you want sleep and stay on your bed all day long. But not for Nayoung, she didn't has a morning class but she still has her duty to drive Sejeong to her school every morning.

"Morning baby" Nayoung smiled when her sister came from her room. She already prepare breakfast for them.

"Morning unnie" shouted Sejeong, walk to the dinning table and sat down.

"Unnie, don't you have a morning class? Why you still on your t-shirt?" asked Sejeong

"No, my morning class was canceled but I have a group discussion before lunch"

"So why do you wake up this early? Usually you still on your bed if you don't have a morning class"

"Did you forget? I have a big duty when dad is not here. Even I don't like it, but I must do it"

"Ah.. right, Daddy still in Japan. Unnie, can I eat this?" She's pointing to the toasted bread

"Sure, eat slowly it still hot"

"Unnie, last night before I sleep daddy called me. He said he will come back tomorrow. Uhukkuuuhukk" she choked

"Ya! Eat first before talk, take this" Nayoung gave a glass of chocolate milk to her sister

"Thank you unnie"

"What did you say?" Nayoung asked her

"Daddy will back tomorrow, but he didn't tell me what time his plane"

"Asa!!! So i'm free the day after tomorrow. I don't have to see your face every morning and evening in my car" Nayoung shouted

"Unnie, you're so mean" Sejeong pouting. Nayoung laughing, she joked.
-

 

"Nayoung ah!" Ong came to see Nayoung who sitting alone in the garden

"Yah Ong! You shocked me" she held her chest with both hands

"Sorry... sorry... What are you doing here alone? no class?"

"I just finished a group discussion, there is no class after lunch so I enjoyed my free time"

"Have you eaten? It's lunch time, let's eat together!" He invited her

"Okay, I also starting to feel hungry"

 

"Nayoung, can you come with me to the premiere of a new movie this afternoon? I have two tickets but I don't know who to go with" asked Ong

"Movie? This afternoon?"

"Yes, this will be wasted if the ticket is not used"

Nayoung thought, she had to pick up Sejeong today as her duty but on the other side she really want to watch a movie. She was thinking hard and decided to go with Ong, she was sure that Sejeong can go home alone.

"I think I can, but let me tell my sister first"

"Ok" Ong smiled, he was one step closer to getting to know Nayoung. He knew that his heart starting to like Nayoung.

Nayoung wanted to call Sejeong but she sent a message instead, she didn't want to disturb her.

*Sejeongah, sorry today I can't pick you from school. I've another thing to do. Can you go home alone?*

*Cling* a message arrived at Sejeong's phone, she read it

"Ehmm... I think she has something important to do" she said to herself and replied it

*It's ok unnie, I can go home alone*

*Go home with a taxi. Don't take a vehicle other than taxi, understand?*

*Yep, I understand. I'm not a child anymore so stop worrying about me *

*You are still a baby in my eyes, but I believe in you this time. Be careful my big baby*

Sejeong smiled after reading it, then she replied with many heart emoticon. Nayoung and Ong went to the cinema after finishing their lunch

 

It was a rainy afternoon, Sejeong was waiting for a taxi at the bus stop near her school. But because of the rain it was a bit difficult to get a taxi. It was getting late and she was still at the bus stop. Finally she took an idea of ​​taking a bus instead. Everything looks fine until... suddenly the bus was a little shaky, the road becomes slippery due to the rain, there is an accident.

*Kring* *Kring* Nayoung's phone rang in the cinema just before the movie started, she saw who was calling her

*SEJEONGIE~ *

She took it and spoke, whispered "Yah! Why are you calling me? I have something important now, can you call me again later?"

"Hmmm... sorry, is this ms.Nayoung phone?"

"Eung? Yes, right. Who is this? Why is my sister's phone on you?" She's starting to a little panic, remembering the incident at the police office.

"This is Seoul hospital, your sister had a bus accident and now she's in emergency room. Can you come here now?"

"Sejeong? Hospital? I'll be there soon" she hung up her phone and was about to leave the cinema.

Ong surprised and asked "Where do you want to go, Nayoung? The movie hasn't starting yet"

Nayoung left, leaving confused Ong without a word. She immediately went to the hospital by taxi, because she remembered Ong's words that she should not drive when she is in panic.

Nayoung arrived at the hospital, she went to the emergency room. Ask a nurse where her sister is, after getting the information she went to Sejeong's bed. She saw her sister asleep in a hospital blanket, her forehead in a bandage, her hands full of plaster. Nayoung's eyes got teary, she started crying but not too loud. The sound of her crying made Sejeong wake up.

Sejeong saw her sister crying, covered her face with both hands "Sejeongah, I'm sorry"

"Why unnie? Sorry for what?" Sejeong said while trying to sit down

Nayoung was shocked, she looked at her sister and hugged her "Sejeongah...thank you, you are still alive. Sorry this is all my fault. This will not happen if I pick you up, but I choose to watch a movie instead, sorry"

"Unnie, it's ok. I'm sorry for not following your words. I chose to take a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter