Part 13

Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two years, time passed so fast, Hyuk has studied at university but his love relationship with Chungha is fine. Hana and Ken became a popular couple at the university because they're active in all univ activities. Likewise, Nayoung and Ong, they look like dumb and dumber couple at university because they often act like that, people saw them like joking on their relationship but actually they're very serious about it. Sejeong? Whether it's the best or the worst time with Eunwoo.

*Sejeong, where are you?*

*Home, why?*

*Are you still sleeping? At this time?*

*Yes, I'm so tired. Why?*

*Date with me today?*

*Okay*

*Okay, I'll pick you up in 30 minutes*

Sejeong hung up her phone and rushed to prepare herself to go on a date with her boyfriend. It's still 7 am but Eunwoo has woke her up for a date. Sejeong had a casual style, she wears jeans, white shirt, black lather jacket, and sneakers. 30 minutes later Eunwoo came to pick her up with a motor sport.

"Ready?"

"Yes" said her, holding tight on Eunwoo's waist 

 

"You haven't had a breakfast yet? What if we fill your stomach first?" Eunwoo asked her when the motorbike stopped because of the red light 

"I want to eat sandwich" she said in a weak voice, still sleepy 

"Okay" he drove his motorbike after the green light was on. They arrived at a cafe, Sejeong got off the motorcycle still with sleepy eyes. Eunwoo slowly took off her helmet and brought her inside.

"Wait here, I will order food for you" Sejeong just nodded, sitting at their table. Not that long after, Eunwoo came with two sandwiches and two warm chocolate. He tapped the table to wake Sejeong up, the one who put her head on the table because she was still sleepy.

"Wake up lazy head, let's eat" said Eunwoo Sejeong woke up and ate her sandwich "Uhhukk... Uhukkk..." Sejeong coughed

"Aish... open your eyes first and eat slowly" Eunwoo said while giving Sejeong a cup of warm chocolate. He smiled seeing his girlfriend act like a kid, he wondered if he could still see Sejeong's behavior like this after today? 

"Where are we going today?" asked Sejeong 

"Secret, you will like it" Eunwoo smiled

They finished their meal and continued on their date. Lately Sejeong really wanted to go to the amusement park, so Eunwoo brought her there. They enjoyed many rides, including ferris wheel. Eunwoo was very happy, seeing Sejeong's smile every time she enjoys the rides, she looked very happy. It was their anniversary day and Eunwoo made it a little more special. At the ferris wheel Eunwoo gave a surprise for her.

"Sejeongah" he called her who was smiling seeing the view from above.

Sejeong turned her face "Yes"

"Happy anniversary" Eunwoo said and showed a necklace in front Sejeong. Sejeong was silent, her heart touched

"Do you remember? I thought you forgot, I'm waiting for you to say this since this morning"

"How could I forget" he put the necklace on Sejeong's neck

"Beautiful" he smiled

"Thank you" she hugged him, "Thank you for the beautiful two years full of stories, thank you for always by my side, thank you for everything"

Eunwoo only smiled when hugged her back and suddenly the fireworks made it even more romantic. They both enjoyed the date, Eunwoo obeyed everything Sejeong wanted to do. Until the night got late, Eunwoo drove her home. Arriving at Sejeong's house, she got off from his motorcycle and Eunwoo help her took off the helmet, when Sejeong would walk away, suddenly Eunwoo held Sejeong's hand

"Why?" asked Sejeong

"Sejeongah, I have something to say to you"

"What? Do you still want to be with me? Eunwoo I know you miss me, but it's already late night we can go again tomorrow" with cute voice

"Tomorrow? Hmmm maybe" Eunwoo said as he lowered his head.

Sejeong felt something strange "Eunwoo, what happened? Why are you suddenly like this?" She held his cheek, making him look at her

"Sejeongah" he hugged her tightly

"Eunwoo, what's wrong?" She was worried, Eunwoo remained in his position, hugging Sejeong more tightly without saying anything

"Sejeong, sorry"

"For" asked her, this time Sejeong was looking at him

"Nothing" he smiled "Hurry, go in, it's cold outside" Sejeong bid goodbye and went in, Eunwoo saw her from his motorbike "Maybe not today, sorry Sejeong" he said to himself in a sad voice.
-

 

*Next day*

"....break up" only those words were in Sejeong's mind now

"What? Eunwoo don't joke with me"

"I'm serious" he looked sad

"But why?" Sejeong's heart hurt, her tears falling from her beautiful eyes

"I will go to Canada and I think I can't take care of you anymore"

"You may go to Canada, I know you only go for a while. But why do we have to do this?"

"Because I don't know when I will return. My parents told me we'll move and stay there, so I'm not sure I will come back here"

"But you can still come back here every time you want or I will go there, we can still have a video call, I can wait for you, just don't do this Eunwoo" she gave a lot of choices so they can still be together, Eunwoo really sad heard those words from his love

"Sorry Sejeong. You knew my circumstances, I just don't want to give you an empty hope"

"But, Eunwoo-"

"Sejeong, please. You know that I love you so much, I just want the best for us. By ending this relationship, you are no longer bound by our promises so you can falling in love with other man without having to feel guilty about me, because I can't promise you when I will come back here" Sejeong cried louder, Eunwoo wiped tears from her cheeks, "Sejeong, if we are destined to be together we will definitely reunite, let the time work for us" Sejeong nodded. They talked a lot, and slowly Sejeong accepted all the reasons Eunwoo gave.

"Sejeongah, look at me" said Eunwoo, Sejeong raised her head "Listen to me, now, you are free from me, I will not be jealous anymore seeing you with other man, but remember this heart will always with you. Thank you for every happy moment you gave me"

Sejeong was just silent, unable to say anything. She still looked at Eunwoo lovingly, Eunwoo kissed her forehead. He hugged her, Sejeong didn't want to let go of the hug, but she had to let it go.

"Sorry for hurting you" said Eunwoo.

They ended it, right one day after their second year anniversary, and this hurts. Eunwoo sat quietly, staring at Sejeong who slowly walks away with weak steps, his heart hurt to see the girl he loves hurt because of him. Sejeong who almost disappeared from his sight stopped her steps, she turned around, ran towards Eunwoo and hugged him tightly for the last time.

"Thank you for being my boyfriend, my best friend, I will let the time work for us, as you say if we are destined to be together we will definitely reunite. I love you."

"I love you too, Sejeong" Eunwoo could no longer hold back his feelings, he shed tears, hugged her with love.
-

 

Sejeong still feeling sad, she was crying alone in her room, waiting for her tears to stop then she went to Nayoung's room

"Unnie"

"Hmmmm..." Nayoung muttered from her desk without looking at Sejeong

"Unnie, I want-" her words got cut

*Kring*  *Kring* Nayoung's phone rang, she picked it up

*Hmmm, why?*

*Are you at home?* 

*Yes* 

*I am in front of your house, want to eat together?*

*Oh, ok wait for me* Nayoung hung up and rushed to change her clothes

Sejeong only saw her sister from the bed "Unnie, where are you going?"

"Ah... I forgot you are here. Sorry Sejeong, Ong called and asked me to go out with him"

"But unnie, I want-"

"What? You want to join us?"

"No unnie, I just want to-"

"Later Sejeong, Ong is waiting me outside. If you want to borrow something again, just look for yourself, bye" she left her sister, Sejeong sighed, she just wanted to tell about what happened to her today, her heart was sad enough and now she was feeling lonely.

She took out her phone and called someone

*Chungha?*

*Yes Sejeong, what's wrong?*

*Can we meet?*

*Wait Sejeong, your voice, are you crying?* Chungha was worried

*Can we meet?*

*Sure, you want me to come there or you want to come here?*

*I'll go there*

*Okay, I'll wait for you, be careful on your way*
-


"WHAAAAT?" Chungha was shocked, Sejeong told her everything that happened to her while crying

"This is for the best" Chungha hugged her best friend, she felt sad because she knew everything about their relationship

"Just cry, it's better for you. I'll always be here to listen to everything" Chungha let Sejeong cried on her shoulder

"Thank you Chungha" Chungha just nodded without saying anything. Actually she had an appointment with Hyuk but she canceled it because she wanted to cheer Sejeong up and Hyuk understand that.

Sejeong sat quietly in front of the tv, holding a glass of warm chocolate, Chungha didn't like to see her friend who always look so cheerful being sad like this "Sejeong, we can leave this house if you want, we can hangout wherever you want" she still silent "Sejeong?" She tapped her shoulder

"Ah... hmmm.... Yes Chungha?"

"I can't see you like this, let's go outside, it's not good for you here" she pulled her from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter