Part 12

Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months passed, Ong and Nayoung's relationship went well as well as Sejeong and Eunwoo. These two boys also introduced themselves to Leo and he welcomed them happily. Leo really respect his daughter's love relationships, but he still continues to pay attention to them. Sejeong's friends also find out about their relationship, including Chungha and Hyuk. Their friend knew Eunwoo has been closely attached to Sejeong for a long time because they're always seen together, and they also teased Hyuk and Chungha to become a couple too.

"Hyung, when will you confess your love to Chungha? You will graduate and go to university soon" said Ong to Hyuk

"I'm scared" Hyuk answered

"Scared? Why? I think everyone knows that you like her so what are you waiting for?"

"I'm afraid she will reject me and she will avoid me. I don't want to ruin our friendship."

"Eyyyy hyung, you won't know what will happen before you try. You think I'm not afraid when I tell Sejeong about my feeling? I'm scared, but I dare to try. Besides, you'll soon leave us so you be better do it now before it's too late"

"Too late? What do you mean?"

"I heard she is close with someone. I'm afraid that man will confess his love and Chungha accepts it" Eunwoo's words panicked him.

"What should I do, Eunwoo? I don't want to lose her"

"How about ..." He whispered the idea
-

 

"Chungha, let's go to the coffee shop before going home" said Sejeong

"I'm tired Sejeong, how about we go straight home" Chungha said

"Ah... You can't. You have to follow my words this time" Chungha's hand was pulled

"Ya! Slowly. I can't walk faster"

They arrived at the coffee shop. Sejeong ordered ice coffee for them

"Chungha, I want to go to the toilet. Wait here" 

"Yes" said her while drinking her coffee. It's been 20 minutes Sejeong left her but she still hasn't returned "Is the toilet full? Why hasn't she returned?" When Chungha was about to stood up from her chair, a waiter placed a tiramisu cake and a letter on her table. Chungha was confused because she didn't order a cake, but the waiter only did his job and told Chungha to read the letter.

*** Hai beautiful. Sorry for take your time to read my letter, sorry for make you confuse, sorry for make you wonder, and sorry for make you think who I am. But shouldn't you apologize to me instead? ***

"What's this? This person just apologized and now told me to apologize. Why should I apologize? Who is this person?" She murmured, she continued reading the letter

*** You know why? It's because you have taken my time to read your mind, you make me confuse with my feelings, you make me wonder if you are that girl. You make me think if I deserve you? And finally you made me brave to confess all of my feelings. Kim Chungha, will you be my girlfriend? ***

Hyuk came from behind, carrying flowers for Chungha, resuming about what he had written "Yes, you're that girl, the girl who can't make me stop to thinking of you, the girl who always by my side, the girl who I want to protect, the girl who is brighten my day. I love you Chungha... will you be my girlfriend?" confessed Hyuk

Chungha's tears treating to fall, she was moved because there was someone who really loved her. She knew that Hyuk is very close to her and always made jokes about his feelings but she didn't know that all this time Hyuk was serious about his words.

"Hey, why are you crying?" He panicked, hugged her "Sorry for making you cry. I will not do this if I know I will only make you cry" He let go of his arms, he looked at Chungha and wiped  her tears, Chungha still crying a bit "Sorry, okay. I won't do this again if you hate it. Just don't cry. It hurts me" said Hyuk felt guilty looking his love cried.

Chungha take a breath and started to talk "Thank you for this" in low voice but Hyuk still can heard her

Hyuk confused, he thought Chungha mad at him "You're not mad at me?" 

"Why should I? You didn't do a mistake"

"You like this? I mean about my confession to you" Chungha only nodded "Can I ask again my question for you?" She nodded again

"Chungha, I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" 

“Y-yes" said Chungha, shyly

"Yes? You will be my girlfriend?" She nodded, Hyuk hugged her, he was so happy

And suddenly, Chungha remembered about Sejeong "Wait, why hasn't Sejeong returned from the toilet?"

"Sejeong? She already left with Eunwoo" he looked at her watch "Hmmm... about 20 minutes ago"

"What? She left with Eunwoo and made me wait for her alone here?" She was upset

"Calm down, it's all because of me. I'm asking Sejeong to make you wait here because I want to confess my love to you because I don't want that man confess his love first, I'm afraid you will accept it"

"Who?"

"Eunwoo said you close with a handsome man"

"You mean Rowoon?"

"Yes, Eunwoo said he was approaching you and will confess his feelings to you"

Chungha laughing "Impossible, Rowoon is my cousin and Eunwoo know that"

"Aish... so he lied to me" he was annoyed, "But I forgive him because he told me that now I can get you as my girl" he smiled at Chungha.

"Thank you" said Hyuk, Chungha only smiled getting a hug from Hyuk

 

At night Leo and his two daughters talked while watching TV, they had their family quality time. 

"Daddy, how did you meet mommy?" asked Sejeong to Leo

"Suddenly?" Nayoung asked

"I'm curious, so far daddy has never told us the complete story"

"Well, it started with a coincidence" replied Leo, he smiled

 

***** 
In the hallway of the campus Haebin was walking with lots of books, but suddenly there was a man who bumped into her and left without helping her. Leo saw it and went to help her

"Are you okay?" Leo asked while took the fallen books

"Ah.. I'm okay, thanks" said Haebin who still looking at her book

"I'm Leo, I can help you to bring this book if you want" Leo gave his hand, Haebin made a handshake

"I'm-" someone cut her words, she looked at her back

"Haebin, come on we can be late" her friend said from the end of the hall

"Sorry, I have to go, thank you for helping" she's gone

"Oh O-ok" Leo stood at his place "So your name is Haebin, see you again Haebin" said him to himself, smiling, something was wrong with him, it seemed he falling in love at first sight.

A few days later Leo was lazily dragged by his friend to join the music club, he had often been forced in a few years but Leo refused. His friend was not desperate, he forced him again because at that time there was a new recruitment. 

"Ya! Don't drag me. I don't want to go to the music club. I want to spend my time relaxing—" he said when he entered the club room, he stopped talking, he saw Haebin sitting in the music room, reading the music sheet.

"Well.. earth to Leo! Come on" said his friend while waved his hand in front of Leo's face. Haebin looked at him, smiled and bowed her head. Leo came in and sat down, his eyes not left her. The audition went well and it was time for Haebin to sing, she sang to welcome new members who joined. Haebin's voice is very melodious and makes people's heart touched, even can make people cry. Since then, Leo has made his choice. Haebin.

"She is a member here? I will join this club if she's part of this club" Leo whispered to his friend as he pointed towards Haebin

"Oohooowww someone is in love?" teased his friend

"Don't tease me. You want me to join or not?" 

"Of course, I want you to join us. Fyi, she just joined last year" said his friend. Leo doesn't need an audition because everyone knows his musical abilities, he finally joint the club. 
***** 

 

"You know what? After a month I joined that club, I confessed my feelings and she accepted that" said Leo

"Really? That fast dad?" Nayoung asked

"Yes, because every day I always bother and follow her wherever she goes" he laughed "I'm at my last year at university and I don't want to lose her, so I made my move, I wrote a song for her and sing that song at our mini concert"

"Wow you sound romantic dad"

"Yes, like that. Many people were also happy with our relationship. We also often did duet and that made us more known by many people"

"So daddy, mommy and Chungha's dad in the same band?" asked Sejeong

"Chungha's daddy?" Nayoung confused 

"Chungha's daddy, uncle Ravi was daddy's bandmate" said Sejeong who got an Oooo from her sister

"No, originally I made a duo with him but sometimes your mom join with us at some events" explained Leo

"Then how can you get married?"

 

*****
After Leo graduated from university, he worked part-time hoping to got a lot of money, but the results were not as expected. Haebin was still studying at university, her final year. She's always beside Leo, she always encourages Leo, their relationship is getting closer even Leo always pick her up at the campus when he has a free time.

"Are you okay?" Haebin asked when she looked at Leo who seemed tired

"I'm okay, don't worry about me" he looked at her and held her hand, silent.....

"Haebin, thank you for always beside me, thank you for not leaving me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter