We all want sugar, don't we?

Sugar baby by day, fake mate by night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

              Kai has no clue what he was thinking when he kissed Sehun. Sure, he had been obsessed with Sehun for a few years, but once high school had ended, he’d been alright with moving on. Or maybe not because his desire to hold and to touch the human is coming back with a vengeance and he’ll get all swallowed up if he doesn’t find a way to get out of this mess he’s gotten himself into.

The kiss ends a little awkwardly but he’s too embarrassed about initiating it in the first place, so he stays silent. Sehun appears to be just as uncomfortable as he is because this should have never happened. They are better off without getting intimate and as a result, they play it off as an accident. Like scraping their knee or something. It’s only too bad they’re terrible liars when it comes to hiding their feelings for one another.

To make their plan more plausible, they’ve settled on pretending their encounter has been purely accidental but something along the lines of love at first sight. The vampire is convinced nobody will ever buy that but as long as they act all lovey-dovey and obnoxiously touchy, it shouldn’t be that impossible to survive a few days together with his family.

The fact that the date he has to travel back home is getting closer is not helping him with keeping his anxiety under control at all. He feels nervous and angry and fussy for no apparent reason other than the thought of having to face his parents again is making him want to stomp his feel like a little child. He’s quite miserable about this affair and as a result ends up snapping at Sehun unconsciously a few times. The pretty male doesn’t call him out on it, but he can tell that they’re both tense and very much on edge. It’s only a matter of time before one will begin screaming or arguing about it. The sad thing is this wouldn’t actually solve anything but make them even more pissed and offset about what is soon to come.

The day they get to his parents’ house is pretty eventful. For once, Sehun is acting clingy and very much like a mate is supposed to but he is still terrified that they look too fake together, so he keeps pushing the human away every time he gets a little too touchy. The younger male is throwing daggers at him with his eyes, and if looks could kill he’d be dead and buried already. His sugar baby is right of course but for one minute of lucidity he can clearly see how big of a mistake this was. Spiting his family wouldn’t solve anything. On the contrary it would only make them more aggressive about him mating another vampire. Damn! He really should have thought this through. Now he was left with no choice but to make a fool of himself and potentia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter